green gardener Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

Tell us how green gardener made you happy

"Easy to navigate online store and superb customer service."
"Arrived on time"
"As always, very easy to place an order and it arrived within 24 hours. I ordered the apple bug house and I am really pleased with it. Considering ordering the pear one now."
"Phoned for advice could understand what young women said.Placed order next day received next day can't get much better than that!,"
"I would strongly advise anyone not to buy the Catwatch Cat deterrent from this company. The company claim it is approved by rspb the truth is it does not work and is not effective. It is the most expensive Cat deterrent on the market so it will hurt you in the pocket . A few pounds fair enough but this cat deterrent is the most expensive on the market so do not be deceived or misled . I strongly advise stay clear of this company and deal with a honest reputable company ! I have passed this on to trading standards ."
Thanks for the message and sorry you are not happy with the Catwatch. It is more expensive than others on the market, but normally it works very well. Please feel free to return the until for a full refund (I can supply a FREEPOST address, so no postage) if you are not happy and will return it to the manufacturer to see why it was not working. Kind regards Jon @ Green Gardener
"I ordered a bee house as a gift for Christmas and was very happy with my order, the fast delivery time and the packaging that it arrived in. Am happy to return for future orders and recommend to others."
"Arrived very quickly and my mum was super happy with her present. One happy green gardener."
"Very fast delivery and goods are of high quality the staff very helpful witch made it a pleasure doing business with them."
"A good selection of products which were easy to order and delivered promptly."
"This item is a gift for Xmas so haven't used it yet. But it arrived quickly."
"Prompt delivery, excellent product."
"My order of 3 x modular bee houses arrived swiftly - within 48 hours. I just need to find the right place to put them come the Spring!"
"Great response from Green Gardener, to get shot of our chafer grubs!"
"I ordered some Box moth traps. They were delivered in excellent time. Their products are very good value and I will always order from Green Gardener whenever possible."
"Bought a 5x6 palram shed from green gardener and delivery was exactly as quoted with the shed being easy to erect."
"My order arrived within a reasonable time and well packaged."
"I was disappointed that the leaf sacks came in plastic bag, not cardboard. I had ordered the sacks from a different company previously, and they arrived without plastic bag."
"Delivery good. Soil bockers are good quality. Wilĺ make lovely present."
"Always helpful. Good quick service."
"Brilliant company, have used it many times and will definitely use it again, as I like what they sell. Good transaction and quick easy to use website."
green gardener is rated 4.62 based on 785 reviews