Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Efficient
Hi Holly Thanks. We do try ;-) Dawn
Fantastic advice given when asked about products suitable for my puppy. He loves his chewroot and olive wood.
Hi Michelle Thanks for the review. I am glad the advice was good and that hopefully we have stopped your puppy from destroying the house :-) Dawn
As always. Perfect! My dog just loves you!
Hi Felicia Thanks for the review. Dawn
Have been using Green and Wilds products for quite some time. Quality and choice of treats are very good. More importantly my labrador enjoys them immensely.
Hi Antony Thanks for the review and for being a loyal customer. Dawn
9 month puppy absolutely lives his fallow deer antler. He devours toys within an hour but this product is showing no signs of succumbing despite days of chewing! Highly recommended
Hi Melanie Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear your puppy is enjoying the antler. Dawn
Great products and super fast delivery👍👍
Hi Glen Thanks for the review :-) Dawn
My dog literally goes everywhere with his antlers. Loves it, keeps him occupied for hours.
Hi Thanks for the review, my dog is just the same, he loves his antler too. Dawn
This is the perfect place to shop for great quality treats and products. The choice on offer is fantastic with new and innovative ideas (eco-insect treats will be on my next order list!). Great, friendly service, swift delivery and good packaging. It's just a good job dogs can't use the internet otherwise there may be trouble!!
Hi Christine Thanks for the great review and your amazing custom. It would be very expensive of the dogs could order for themselves, I don't let my dog see the website as he'll want everything at once too. Dawn
Great company and great products which my Beardie loves. Especially the venison sticks and the sweet potato pieces. He loves the yak chews as well but they have been out of stock for a long time. I suspect they must be an EU product, hence the continued delay. Communication is always great and the items arrive very quickly.
Hi Julie Thanks for the review, it's always great to hear that our treats are going down well. I have private messaged you. Dawn
Absolutely brilliant company. I ordered the new Eco-Insect Bakes and am so pleased, they are really environmentally friendly and my dog loves them. Well done Green and Wilds for finding even more eco friendly products.
Hi Thanks for the review. We are very proud of our new Eco-Insect treats.
Excellent quality natural products.
Thanks for the great review.
Great products, arrived quickly in the post
Hi Hannah Thanks for the review. Dawn
I purchase numerous Green and Wilds 'From the Farm' and 'Fresh From the Ocean' products for my little Westie, Murphy. He has the Herring Fish Sticks, Cod Fish Sticks as part of a 6 day 'multi-choice' breakfast menu. For lunch he has the Venison Deli Snacks with the added joint care nutrients. An occasional treat is the Cod Feast Whole Skin. Finally, on his main diet, his dry food from the Vets, Murphy has two tablespoons of the Super Salmon Oil Dietary Supplement. You would never know Murphy has the Westie Skin Condition as his coat and skin is perfect. Green and Wilds Products help maintain the coat and skin with the Omega 3, Omega 6, helps to maintain teeth, brain development, eyes and blood, as well as cruciate ligaments. Murphy loves the treats. Excellent products, wonderful Customer Service and prompt delivery. I am pleased I found Green and Wilds for Murphy.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 21st June 2021
Hi Christopher Thank you for such an amazing review. Murphy is looking fantastic! We are all so happy that we can help to keep him looking so healthy. Best wishes Dawn
Our pooch loves the Salmon Cookies. Fast delivery every time. Highly recommend. Thanks
Hi Donna Thanks for the review. It's good to hear that our treats are so well liked. Dawn
Lucy absolutely loves these venison chews, it’s the first time she’s been given these, certainly won’t be the last. As for the charcoal biscuits, these also are a mega favourite. She is now waiting for Lucky Duckies to come back into stock to be able to try these.
Hi Lesley I am glad to hear our treats are going down well. The Lucky Duckies will be worth the wait. Dawn
Amazing quality antlers, my puppy absolutely goes wild for them. Good description, and true to size (see pic of small antler tip and farrow next to 10 week Goldie). Really happy with the focus on naturally sourced treats for pets, and the lack of added rubbish into the foods. Will definitely order from G&W again.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Hi Rebecca Thank you for the great review and the gorgeous picture of your beautiful puppy. Dawn
Thank you for my first & very fast delivery. Antler powder is sprinkled every night on my Cockers meals.
Hi Simone Thanks for the great review. I am glad it all arrived ok. Dawn
Very pleased with speedy delivery, arrived within a couple of days from order.
Hi Julie Thanks for the review. We do our best to get orders out as quickly as possible. Dawn
I bought some dog toys for my puppy and they are super. He loves them and they withstand his constant chewing. The toys were exactly as described, arrived promptly and I love the fact that they are environmentally friendly. His favourite is the pig toy with the bottle inside.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Hi Vivienne Thank you for the lovely review and for the gorgeous picture, what an absolute cutie. Dawn
Have tried various bars, loved them all. Great chocolate, plus it is more healthy, what more to say.
Hi Norma Thanks for the brilliant review - although I think you meant to put it on Green and Blacks site (they do do nice chocolate though, the Maya Gold is my favourite) Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,883 reviews