Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 4th August 2021
A
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Love these natural treats and toppers...and my furbabies do too, with the added bonus that they now don't have stinky breath!!
Thanks for the review. Am glad to hear that you like our treats as well as your dog ๐Ÿคฃ Dawn
My dog loves the fish tiddler treats! Efficient and speedy delivery.
Hi Alison Thanks for the review. I'm glad your dog likes our Tiddlers โ˜บ Dawn
I have been using Green and Wilds for a number of years. Service is excellent and more importantly the products are thoroughly enjoyed by my dog. He keeps asking me to order more ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hi Antony If only your dog could use the computer himself, I'm sure he would love to order his own treats ๐Ÿคฃ Dawn
Lovely, healthy treats that my dog loves!
Hi Amanda Thanks for the review, we are glad to hear that your dog loves our treats ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
Good quality, ethically sourced items. Welfare is of high importance
Hi Thanks for the review. We are all very keen on welfare here. Dawn
Quick delivery of goods. Antler puppy chews are excellent and the treats are first rate- real quality ingredients so you can be confident your puppy is eating high quality food
Hi Sally Thanks for the lovely review ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
My doggie loves the Wild Bill's camel hide chews and all the other goodies! Great choices, good healthy stuff and very quick delivery.
Hi Annie Thanks for the great review. Camel Hide is also one of my dog's favourites. Dawn
our Monty loves to receive a parcel from Green and Wilds. His recent favourites have been his olive chew stick and his bone buddy. He loves his bone buddy so much he thinks it's good enough to eat, although that's not the idea really. Given that he almost ate his bed though it's hardly surprising. But at least his bone buddy is made of natural materials which should not harm him too much and we'll take it away when the pieces get small enough to be swallowed whole.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Hi Steph Thanks for the lovely review and the gorgeous picture - you are a handsome chap Monty ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
Products are very good quality, delivered quickly, good value and most importantly puppy loves all of them. His favourite is the antler horn, he spends a long time chewing this and looks very happy.
Hi Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that puppy is enjoying his antler. Dawn
Good quality and prompt delivery. The antler chews last far longer than others I have bought.
Hi Thanks for the great review. We like to pride ourselves that our antlers are top quality ๐Ÿ˜Š Dawn
I love Green and Wilds and always come here for special treats and eco toys for my dog (and my friendโ€™s dogs too). Fantastic range of high quality dog treats, chews. The toys are all from recycled and ethical sourced materials and Iโ€™d never buy another brand. Happy returning customer
Hi Charlotte Thanks for lovely review. It's great to hear that your dog and friends love our products ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
Great choice of products - natural treats and robust, quality toys. Our 6 month old Australian Labdoodle is loving exploring the root chew and already a big fan of the hemp star toy and likes exploring the textures- just right for shifting his puppy teeth!
Hi Thanks for the great review. Hopefully the chewroot will keep puppy distracted from the furniture ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dawn
Excellent products for our 11 month old puppy. Loves the sweet potato chews and the salmon and pumpkin bites. The jute toys stand up well to her chewing. Highly recommend
Hi Sylvia Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that the toys are standing the test of puppy chewing ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
Delivery was quick and the goods well packaged.
Hi Thanks for the great review. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our dispatch department. Dawn
My mini schnauzer Vinny loves any Green and Wilds treats weโ€™ve bought for him in particular the Yak chews. Always receive great service and quick delivery.
Hi Thanks for the great review. It's always good to hear that our products are being enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜ Dawn
The chews arrived so so quick and my dogs are in love with the Yak chews. Its kept them quiet while we had to do boring human stuff but also a good distraction for my male dog that was neutered as he could happily chew on that and he seemed to be leaving his scar alone.
Hi Megan I am glad the Yakity Yak chews were helpful. Dawn
Great quality dog toys that are kind to our planet. Our dog loves his Olive Octopus so we have now bought a reindeer & a duck - thank you
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Hi Andrena Thank you for the lovely review and the gorgeous picture. I hope he likes his new toys just as much :-) Dawn
The treats we ordered for our whippet were just what he wanted, they disappeared in seconds. The delivery was very prompt
Hi Andrew It's amazing how these treats disappear! I have the same problem at home :-) Dawn
Green and Wilds' antlers are great quality and last for ages - my Labrador cross loves them!
Hi Tamsin Thanks for the review. It's good to hear that our antlers are going well :-) Dawn
Excellent service as always. Our dogs love the antlers
Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear that your dogs like the antlers :-) Dawn
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,887 reviews