Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 27th April 2021
A
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
A
Excellent products and our 6 month old rescue has been very happy with the products that were ordered and I will order again without doubt the only reason for the 4 stars is the web site is a bit lumpy, quite an sprawling site and lets you put stuff in your basket then when you come to pay items aren't available and the eco friendly packaging means the pooch knew it was a envelope worth stealing otherwise a 5 star experience
Excellent items that came in eco-friendly packaging which arrived quickly. Perhaps just a little over-priced, though. I would purchase more, and more often, if they reduced their prices a little or included better deals more often.
Excellent toys, very good quality, very resistant; fantastic yak chews go on forever and my dog loves them; the olive wood chew not so good though, large chunks come out after a couple of hours use.
Ordered the yak sticks which my dog likes. Suggest they are wrapped before putting in the bag as one came in two pieces so had to be binned.
I love this brand and my puppy loves the toys. The only toy we had a problem with is the banana. My puppy very quickly (within 2 days) bit through the top and pulled it apart she then proceeded to eat the stuffing which I know is puppy safe but had to throw in the bin! Live the treats too.
Great Christmas chew toys but not indestructible by lab-retriever puppy so a repair job has been needed but should last 2 festive seasons.
The toys are beautiful and have interesting textures. My puppy adored the duck and pig we got the first time around and kept coming back to them because of the different textures. They kept her happy for months. Unfortunately, the second batch we ordered (the crab and the starfish) she seems to have decided simply to eat them. Both crab claws were eaten in their entirety in 48 hours! Nonetheless they are beautiful toys that arrived promptly. Perhaps not 100% labrador proof... The olive wood stick is a winner though! Still going strong and she keeps returning to it. I may have to stick to those in future. The ox jerky chews seem to be a big hit and last maybe ten minutes.
Most of the toys are ok the ball on a rope didn’t last to long at least the rope didn’t
These are great products and my dog really enjoys them but some of them smell terrible...
Our order is incomplete
Great products and good to know there are no hidden ‘nasties’ in the treats or toys.
My 10 week old pup loved the products we got. Will be returning
Love being able to get eco products for our pup! We live in the EU and found that the shipment process without tracking was a bit confusing.
Toys are robust and my dog loves them. Timely delivery.
Our dog loves the olive wood chews, chew root and and treats. We both love the toys though she has to be supervised as she has a propensity to shred even the toughest of toys! Yak chews went down a treat too. Good delivery service. Would buy from them again.
Lovely staff + great company - our dog loves the treats and we love that they are natural!
Delivery took longer than expected, in part due, no doubt to the coronavirus pandemic and the Easter weekend. As soon as the olive wood arrived and I opened my dog was sitting staring at me waiting to chew. Result: one very happy and contented dog. I will buy again!
As described. Arrived fast. The hounds are very happy with their treats.
We bought olive the octopus because she was eco friendly and looked cute! We have a 4 month old patterdale and she lasted about 5 days before all her tentacles are gone 😂😂 but quality seems good, maybe not good for a puppy?
The products I ordered went down a treat with my 4 terrier. Especially the beef hearties and olive wood chews. The only down side was their delivery people sending to invoice address instead of delivery address. Have ordered since with no problem. Would recommend
Green and Wilds is rated 4.81 based on 1,789 reviews