GratefulGoose Reviews

of reviewers recommend GratefulGoose
Read GratefulGoose Reviews
The Gift ideas are great and the prices are even better!
Created a wishlist for Christmas - now lets hope my parents actually buy me the gifts!
Very easy to navigate and set up a gift list. Boomarked!
A fantastic site, easy to use and looks great. Particularly like the product recommendations - it makes it easy to find inspiration for my ever growing wish list.
Found a really cheap pair of sunglasses on Gratefulgoose.com. Just waiting for them to be delivered now.
I set up a gift list for my baby shower. It was simple to add products and I could easily share it with family and friends.
GratefulGoose can be used to create gift lists for any occasions. I used the site for my birthday, it was super easy to set up and sharing with friends was a doddle.
The best way to set up a gift list 5/5
My mate used Grateful Goose for his wedding. A great concept and makes it much easier than having to worry about what they may or may not like.
Easy to set up a wishlist and add products. Highly recommend.
Saved money buying a new lawn mower but delivery took a lot longer than stated.
I have used GG loads of times and always get a good deal.
Ignore the gift lists, the price comparison area of the site is fabulous on its own. Just saved $30 on a new Dyson!
My wedding guests all said how great GratefulGoose was. They managed to all save money by using the comparison feature that shows which retailers have the best prices for each gift.
The browser addon is great, I just wish it worked on more sites.
Got a Dyson SV10 from Hayneedle.com (which I find on GratefulGoose.com) and saved 30 bucks. 5/5
I used the websites product finder and saved money buying a new iron as a gift for my friends wedding.
Very intuitive website, highly recommended.
5/5 - Saved $29 on a new pair of headphones. Can't wait for them to arrive.
Love the web plugin! I am collating a gift list for my wedding and adding products is as easy as just clicking a button. I have probably gone a little bit overboard!
GratefulGoose is rated 4.45 based on 176 reviews