Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Omar Burgos
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Nissrin Esber
Loved loved loved ! It was perfect
Carte magnifique, très beau rendu 👍 livraison assez rapide malgré le conteste actuel (covid-19) et service client au top...
Super cadeau que je recommande à tous 😉
Greaterskies 5 star review on 25th May 2020
It's the second time I bought it, and always is a great present!
Un regalo original y bonito. Viene muy bien sobretodo cuando vas justo de tiempo.
¡Gracias!
I am not happy that it has been 16 days since I Placed the order and it still hasn't shipped.
I am so sorry for this delay!

It has been sent : )

It should be with you, early next week.

Dennis
Due to coronavirus, my package had a mix up and was delivered to the wrong house. However, within a day I was emailing back and forth with a lovely and kind man named Dennis who gave me a new map in just under a week, no extra charge. The customer service here is
phenomenal and you can tell they do care about their customers. It is during this pandemic now that we help one another, and I’m glad to say GreaterSkies cares for their customers happiness. Thank you again, Dennis!
My wife absolutely loved it as an anniversary gift. Print quality is extraordinary
My son loved his gift. It was taking a little longer during the pandemic than usual for him to receive it. When I sent an email I got a speedy reply and the person was very helpful and courteous.
Excellent product, great gift idea, super customer service. I will tell others about your company.
Muy bueno, de muy buena calidad y fue mucho mejor de lo que esperaba.
The customer service was exceptional especially considering a covid19 world.
The print itself, given as an anniversary gift to my parents, brought them to tears. They loved the commemoration of the night they were married.
Excelente servicio al cliente y producto
Correspondence was super quick about status of my order. The finished product was delivered and is stunning!!! Thank you for a beautiful anniversary gift for my love!
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th May 2020
The map has not arrived at my address in Switzerland yet. The tracking showed that it was processed by dutch post which was (not very surprisingly) unsuccessful. So,what now? I didn't get an answer in my E-Mail today, so i am not very happy. Kind regards.
Thank you for your review!

It was lovely to sort this for you!

From your tracking, it seems like they tried to delver this to you on the 5th of May.

It is now being returned to us and we will resend it when it returns.

Dennis
great product. great service.
I ordered this as a surprise for my Husband on our Wedding Anniversary. What a wonderful keepsake for both of us.
The quality is great and it arrived early and I was able to get framed before the day. Delighted and already recommended to friends and family.
As advertised
What a wonderful product! I was thrilled to find something special for my husband's birthday. Ordering the product was very easy, and the prompt and courteous service was outstanding. The quality of the print is exceptional. I would highly recommend this service for anyone seeking to present a unique gift to someone. Thanks so very much. Awesome!
Its great♥️
It arrived like 6 days later than expected.
I am so sorry that this happened, this was due to the pandemic and the uncertainty that came with it.

We are working on this and we offered some compensation for the delay.

I do hope that you love your map!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team