GreaterSkies Reviews

of reviewers recommend GreaterSkies
Read GreaterSkies Reviews

About GreaterSkies:

The original and most detailed custom star maps.

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how GreaterSkies made you happy
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Jacinda
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 19th September 2020
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Mandi
GreaterSkies 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
It's a beautyful gift , I love it
The only reason I bought from greater skies is the detail in the consolations. But other companies had better options for customization. Also I never received tracking information for my order which is very unsettling. Especially since I paid for express shipping.
GreaterSkies 2 star review on 11th June 2021
Hi there I am very sorry to hear this! Just to say, we sent you your tracking on the 11th of June and your order should be arriving tomorrow : ) With regards to the customisation options, we have just updated this and we are now the most customisable map in the market. If you do have any questions, feel free to get in touch at greaterskies@greaterskies.com. We prioritise that you are happy with your map : ) With kind regards Dennis
I ordered a map for my wife's 40th birthday, showing the stars on the night she was born. She absolutely loved the poster, it brought her to tears. I'd highly recommend this product as something different and thoughtful to mark those special moments in your life. I had a slight issue when I ordered the map that meant it wasn't dispatched as quickly as it should have been. Milla in the Greater Skies office was excellent in responding to this, showing exceptional customer service. She is a credit to her company and with this level of customer care I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Great service and good quality. Excellent communication when they realised an error which was quickly resolved . I would recommend - it’s a unique gift.
It was easy and so fun to make and the price was WAY cheaper than I was expecting.
It was easy to do. All went well. Thanks.
They always been very kind, and give me all the help I needed. super recommended
Very happy with my purchase. it looks great, my wife loved it, arrived on time and customer service is very responsive.
I had some specific requests which required customisation of the frames and print sizes. Dennis, from the GreaterSkies team, was extremely helpful and responsive. I eventually purchased four framed prints which arrived on time and well wrapped. I was very happy with the quality of presentation and clarity of print - the best of its type that I could find.
Planets are not labeled in the night skies illustrated in my downloads. Maybe they are not present. Would choosing a different time of day resolve this? Stars and constellations are clearly identified.
GreaterSkies 3 star review on 17th May 2021 GreaterSkies 3 star review on 17th May 2021 GreaterSkies 3 star review on 17th May 2021
Many thanks for your review! I have checked your last three maps purchased and they are there : ) Any further questions, do let me know at greaterskies@greaterskies.com. With kind regards Dennis
Checking out wasn’t as easy as I would hope. But I’m excited to see the final result
Many thanks for your feedback, we will look into this and make it better for the future. We will be in touch : ) With kind regards Dennis
awesome product
It looks great and was a nice gift. The only recommendations I would have is maybe putting "Fragile" sticker on the packaging when shipping. Mine came a bit squished and made a few small creases in the poster (luckily you can't really notice unless really inspecting it). Other then that I'm happy with the work and was very happy with the shipping speed.
Hi Ryan I am so sorry to hear this, this is definitely not up to our standard. Would you contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com and I will send for a replacement? Hope to hear from you soon! With kind regards Dennis
Encantada| El regalo perfecto
Milla was so helpful with my order. Nothing was too much trouble. Even with changing things. Highly recommend this company and its staff.
I was struggling to create my order, first on my PC the on my phone, I contacted Customer Service and within minutes I received a reply from Dennis. Dennis was awesome and helped me complete my transaction. I will own up to the issue being operator error.. me! I am so excited for my husband to receive his gift, it’s a tribute to our furry baby Tucker who we lost this year. My husband looks at the night sky every night and says the brightest star is Tucker letting him know he is ok. Thank you so much for helping me complete this transaction.
Thank you so much for your kind reply : ) If we are able to help with anything else, please do let us know. Yours sincerely Dennis
Dennis was brilliant; top notch customer service. This review is pre receipt of the product but if the reviews are anything to go by, I won't be disappointed.
The link which you guys have shared for an e card is not working. How embarrassing is that? Please do correct this!
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry you've had issues with the e-card! I've tried to access it but I've managed to access Anuska's e-card without a problem. We will get in touch with your directly so we can resolve this as soon as possible. Please look out for our email. Best wishes, Milla Greaterskies team
The process was simple and the results looked stunning. I only wish we could add a bit more personalization. For example, we saw a shooting star that night and it would have been neat to add an effect somewhere to represent that in the print. Still, it is beautiful and a wonderful memory keepsake.
Wonderful feedback : ) We will take this into consideration for the future. With kind regards Dennis
Great woooork