Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Nissrin Esber
Greaterskies 5 star review on 30th March 2020
Jesco Bedo
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with it! And the downloadable option! Thank you guys so much! My girlfriend loved it!
Excelente servicio.
Customer service, delivery of product and quality of print excellent
It was a gift for my husband, and he was really happy when saw it for first time. I cannot regret about getting this awesome gift!
My granddaughter gave me a picture of the skies over my birthplace the morning I was born. It was beautiful. I loved it so much, I had one made for my husband. Now we have them hung from the ceiling in front of our bedroom windows. Great gift!
Excellent customer service
Resulto mejor de lo que esperaba... la calidad y resolución son espectaculares
As I promised to GreaterSkies, I would update my review.

I would not recommend this company due to deceptive and delayed processing and shipping. Furthermore, after my previous review, a representative offered me a refund for my dissatisfaction. It turns out the refund was only 30% of the total cost. This was disappointing and misleading as I was not told informed that the refund would be partial. Not to mention the extra money spent on an additional gift so I had something to give my husband the day of our anniversary.

In terms of the actual product, it is an overpriced (154.00) framed poster. I was truly expecting higher quality than what I received. When I ordered, at check out, the item is described as canvas... it is not canvas material, it is a poster.

I am so very sorry for the delay we tried to react to the pandemic as fast as we could but it was very difficult to foresee.

You wrote to us on the 28th of May asking for a preview of your map.

On the 29th of May we replied to you and stated that there is a delay and that the estimate was for the 17th or 18th of June.

On the 29th of May, you said to continue production with the request to get it there by the 11th which we said we would try but so difficult with a reduced team.

Your map has shipped and is being delivered by UPS on the 17th of June.

In the interim, we have provided you with the digital map for free.

We will also compensate you when your map has been received.

So sorry for all the trouble!

All ok
i haven’t gotten any of my orders so. i don’t recommend at all.
Thank you for your review.

From our records, you only have ordered once.

For this order,unfortunately, once we hand your parcel to the couriers it is in their power to deliver this to you. USPS I assume is under a lot of pressure due to the pandemic.

Once you contacted us on Tuesday, we immediately sent a replacement and is being delivered to you on Monday.

I am so sorry for any delay that has been caused and if there is anything we can do, please do let us know.

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
Un excelente servicio muchas gracias
It was wonderful to get this for my son. He is so into space and star gazing. Being able to capture the sky on the night he was born was outstanding. Thank you.
Dennis went above and beyond helping me with my order! Great customer service
Todo perfecto.
I think this is a great idea and the thought of having this means so much to her so the effort is/was worth it. My only issue was the "download" procedure could be better explained at the outset. The 18x24 print in satin came out very nice and for about the same cost overall, I got to pick the frame style and the "museum" quality of the display glass, dry mounted so it won't slip or wrinkle are options. The interaction with Dennis was great and helpful! 4.5 stars really!
It's a lovely, meaningful gift. It's also great that you can choose whether you want it to be shipped to you or to download and print it out yourself.
I received my framed portrait today and the glass was smashed in the middle of the poster. It's a beautiful poster but I wish the delivery would have been packaged better to prevent the break. Going to have to reframe is going to be costly and I'm greatly disappointed.
Very sorry to hear this!

Most of our framed maps do get there safely but a few do slip through the net.

Please can you contact us on greaterskies@greaterskies.com so that we can organise a replacement, a refund or any other solution that might help?

Images of the broken frame would be most helpful!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
Fantastic product very well received
I have not yet received my map.
Thank you so much for your review.

Please do let us clarify the situation.

Our framed maps are in delay at this moment due to the pandemic but we are trying to provide as much information and support as we can during this time. Our suppliers have to take every precaution to secure that their staff are safe.

Our unframed maps on the other hand are on time due to the teams being a lot more based on local printers, they usually are made up of 1-2 person teams.

Please can you contact us at greaterskies@greaterskies.com where we can provide estimates, support, solutions to get your map or a preview of it?

Thank you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Juan & the GreaterSkies Team
My girlfriend loved it, it is wonderful quality and worth every penny
Greaterskies is rated 4.69 based on 733 reviews