Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
Best place to buy a car
Popped in to pick up my new car, customer service was easy fast and friendly. Altogether friendly staff nice friendly atmosphere and a clean looking fresh dealership. Thanks for your help and I will definitely recommend to friends.
I went to have a look at a car just before the lockdown. I met the owner and I found him excellent to deal with. I looked at a Rover unfortunately I couldn't go back due to isolation but I would definitely buy a car from here.
Check out all the fake reviews on auto trader, no way does he sell 10 cars a day. When you look at reviews look at how many were posted all at the same time. And look at all the fake names that even I can’t pronounce 😂 PROPER FAKE REVIEWS I wouldn’t buy nothing from this con
Check out their reviews on https://www.cardealerreviews.co.uk
You’ll be surprised compared to the ones on here.....
All of the reviews on here are fake.
Scroll down and see all of the “very good” reviews. All put on on the same 2 days!!!!!!!
They can’t even be bothered to attempt to be smart in doing it!
Then have a look at the others and note the data and comments! Amazing how the spelling and terminology on them is all so similar.....
Greatcars4you is rated 4.86 based on 65 reviews