Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
Purchased a car here in the winter, great car excellent condition, online add details were clear with plenty of good quality pics of car exterior and Interior. Smooth process, relaxed atmosphere no sales pressure, love the car, excellent value for money! No issues, would buy another car here 100%.
Great service, everyone I dealt with has been friendly and very informative, especially my sales adviser who was genuinely above and beyond what you would expect.
If you have had a poor history with credit this company will be your best bet.
Very helpful and friendly and patience with explaining the gadgets in the car
Completely stress free, very helpful and very knowledgeable staff
Absolutely love my car. Great customer service, would recommend to everyone.
Very friendly and helpful. The car they sold me seems to be in a good condition and was at a really competitive price.
Great helpful service very informative and would definitely buy from here again.
My whole experience of dealing with Greatcars4u has been brilliant. The company offered a fantastic car which had all the aspects I was looking for. All the staff were friendly, efficient and trustworthy. I would deal with them again and would recommend.
Very refreshing experience. I'm an avid car enthusiast and have hands on experience working with cars since the age of 16.
Purchased a car and received great customer service. There was no rush to buy, the salesman spent at least 1 hour showing us around and letting us test drive the car. There was transparency and no denial about anything I mentioned which i noticed. Usually car salesmen tend to patronize you. We were given a very good deal on the car I felt as it was a very rare model and they don't come up for sale in that spec with those factory extras on a late reg. They topped up the car with fuel to get us on our way and make the journey home pleasant.
I would rate this dealership 5* and the salesman/owners 5* too. It was a very sociable experience.
My personal experience , Great service. No hard sell what so ever, gave me the keys to the car, had a good look round on my own, no pressure, as long as I wanted. no hard sell at all which I hate. No sales pitch , no pressure. Genuine review just purchased the BMW 318d M3 sport today, good price, All engines are steam cleaned spotless, car spotless, although not for long as have 2 kids.... many thanks
Great bunch of guys. Never had an easier transaction, totally stress free!
Bought my golf from here and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a car.
Mr Alex has a good personality. Reliable, honest and smile. Also he is experienced in this business.
Just bought my car hassle free excellent deal staff very helpful no sales pushy sales staff very happy 😊
These guys are great! Saved us from a wasted trip after another dealership withdrew the car we were viewing from sale. Great car, great service! Happy all round! :)
Purchased a Volvo V40, condition was great. Couldn't wait to take it home. They sorted everything out to the last detail and the people are really nice too.
The service was excellent - the guys weren't pressuring and didn't try to hard-sell us. They were very accommodating, given the current Covid-19 lockdown and difficulties that causes. The car is great, was a fair price, and our purchase was minimal stress and fuss. I'd happily recommend them!
Friendly and very helpful , helped me to get the car I want and drive away the same day .. thank you
Best place to buy a car
Popped in to pick up my new car, customer service was easy fast and friendly. Altogether friendly staff nice friendly atmosphere and a clean looking fresh dealership. Thanks for your help and I will definitely recommend to friends.
Greatcars4you is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews