GreatArt Reviews

Alton

Categories:
Education
Education

How would you rate GreatArt ?

"Generally the products are good, delivery is very slow though, as products are coming from Germany to the UK."
"I get most of my art supplies I need from Great Art, the site is easy to use. Delivery is always quick with no problems. Thank you Great Art I enjoy shopping with you."
"Great service. I had problems accessing their website, but when I called I was given the same 20% discount that applied to internet sales. Quality products that I have problems finding anywhere else. Thank you."
"Best art shop in London. Besides all the things that you can find there, their staff is very assertive and ultimately really cool people."
GreatArt is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews