Great Wine Direct Reviews

Read Great Wine Direct Reviews

info@greatwinedirect.com

Great Wine DirectBlack Horse Chambers

Tell us how Great Wine Direct made you happy
I have been totally ignored by their customer service. Had emailed 3 times about a broken bottle on delivery but no response whatsoever. I am a new customer and I was delighted that they had a wine I liked very much in stock. I ordered 6 bottles and the order arrived but one bottle was broken, the box was completely soaked and there was a trail of red wine from the lift to our flat. Emailed with photos - nothing!
Placed my order 10 days ago - still hasn’t been shipped. Delivery was £4.95 with delivery ‘within 4 days’. No reply to emails. My order was a gift, which now looks like it will not arrive on time, if at all.
After a rocky start due to delivery during these difficult Covid times, the company came up trumps and I was very pleased with their overall service. Thank you very much and we hope to visit your winery one day. Mrs A Lander
Terrible. Has my money and no delivery. Their phone doesn’t work and they don’t reply to emails. Don’t know what to do
Do not use this company. They have taken money from my PayPal account and haven’t delivered the goods. Their contact telephone number does not work and they don’t respond to emails. They have got my money and I want it back
please reply to all my messages - I have paid for the product and have not received it. Mrs Lander
Again a good website to review the wines on offer (which are many). Easy to select and refine and filter categories for region, colour and types of wine. Also some good bin end offers too. I liked it I will use again.
Lisa Mills