Great Supplies Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Great Supplies made you happy

"Value for money"
"Glovebags take a long time to be delivered."
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Good price, good product"
"Happy customer ... so far!"
"Good quality products. Excellent service"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Easy to use the website and quick delivert"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Was desperately in need of some decent gloves, and these arrived really promptly and fit well."
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Good product, as described, prompt delivery and good value."
How would you rate our range of Products?
"I always buy their aloe vera gloves; they are the longest lasting I have ever bought & the only ones that stop my dermatitis working indoors or the garden. The quality of their microfibre cloths are so good to clean with & large & strong. Their plasters stay stuck. The price for the amount of masks is incredible."
"I was order 13 th march 2019 with postage paid extra . But still 7 days run order not arrive, this item really really I need that's why I was order . But it's worse service this company selling system or management team. I'm personally not recommended this seller company . So I need this item so as possible ,"
Dear Anonymous.

Apologies for the delay on your order. I do believe you have spoken to Jen several times on customer service, who has sent out replacement goods in the sizes you required after you selected the wrong sizes initially.

The goods were lost in transit by an independent courier and we have refunded you your delivery cost. I'm a little confused as to how to how you paid extra for delivery as we only offer one standard delivery service regardless of size or quantity.

We have dealt with your enquiry and problem sympathetically and we have kept you informed of the problem every step of the way.

If you feel that this is not the case, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards

Steve Champion
"great service"
"great sitefetr"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Great service good price"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Item was good and useful postage a bit high for 2 boxes of gloves but needed them pdq"
"Fast delivery"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"My purchase was delivered quickly and on time. Was in constant communication with me to ensure safe delivery am very happy with suppliers and the product is very versatile & durable"
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Couldn't ask for better service. Had an issue with my last order. It was noticed. I was contacted and resolved. Delivery was great too. Thank You."
How would you rate our range of Products?
"Good product at a good price"
"They are well made and easy to use. My girls like them and they are always happy to see them arrive. I employ 12 PA’s to look after me and the gloves I buy have to fit them all. At Great Supplies I know my order will be perfect so I’m quite impressed by how the Company deal with the orders I make. Well done Great Supplies, I’ll continue to order from you. Mrs J H"
"I ordered size small, and you sent me xl"
Great Supplies is rated 4.61 based on 642 reviews