Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
Boiler was installed quick clean and tidy, highly recommended 10/10
Was able to book repairs quicker than expected ,
Work completed quickly and professionally .
I would Recommend them to anyone who's thinking of having a new boiler was so polite nothing was any trouble he cleared up after work was done highly recommend
Company was recommended by a family member the company having replaced his boiler last year. Arranged for a quote to remove a Baxi back boiler from behind our fire, remove the cold water tanks and immersion cylinder, then install the new condenser boiler in the airing cupboard upstairs. Great British Heating did the same work British Gas had quoted but for £1100 less. No easy task due to the main gas supply is on the opposite wall to the new boiler.
Only took a day and a half. Fabulous work ethic by Ross, David and Simon. Ross came back the 2nd day to final fix and connect. What a difference. Would highly recommend the company to anyone. Professional approach and speed of work was excellent. On time as promised bearing in mind the awful weather was so welcome. Well done and thank you all.
Amazing service replacing my boiler. Engineer stuck to Covid restrictions and when he left you wouldn't think he had been there as everything was clean and tidy. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a boiler replacement.
Great service from start to finish - very knowledgeable, professional & friendly service. Great British Heating were able to promptly and efficiently resolve a problem with my heating that my current contractor had failed to remedy. Would highly recommend GBH and definitely use them again. Thanks for doing a great job.
Two days before Christmas: New Worcester Bosch 8000 Style, Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat and super complicated flue arrangement expertly installed by Jacub. Very very happy with the service provided by Great British Heating, as we now have heating and hot water in time for Christmas. Very professional Great work guys 👍
Ross came at the scheduled time, he was friendly, approachable to ask any questions. He removed my old boiler, installed a new one and fixed a leak. Very professional, respectful and polite. He ensure everything was working correctly and showed me how to us the boiler and even set my timer for me to my choice. First class job which was fitted in at short notice, would recommend to anyone looking for a new boiler. Very reasonably priced. I'm sitting here nice and war so thank you Ross
Staff really friendly and helpful and the cheapest prices around but the standard of work is second to none
Excellent service, would highly recommend to anyone. Engineers were very friendly and helpful. Quality of work was excellent and final finish and clearing up was great.
Thank you for your very kind review. We will let the engineers know about your feedback
Please think twice before using this company. We were very dissatisfied with the service received. There are to many issues to list here. However one major concern was the flue went up through the roof of the house and the hole in the roof was patched up with a piece of green shed felt. This was deemed acceptable and was only appropriately repaired after numerous fraught phone calls. We were quoted a two day job but in total in took a month before the job was completed. Part of the quote was the boiler would be registered with the manufacturer to secure the 10 year warranty. Even though we were verbally told on three occasions and on one occasion via text message that it had been registered the manufacturer. However the manufacturer told us it had not been registered. We had to register it ourselves. When we informed the company of this we were told by the person we spoke with "this is not a priority." Very poor service indeed. The management have very little regard for customer satisfaction particularly when they have been paid.
We made a lot of mistakes in the way this job was managed and that is our problem. Had we acted at the first request to change the original specification in the best way possible what followed would never have happened for which we are extremely sorry. Our management of jobs has been amended. This means that when an engineer arrives at a job any requests to amend the original job specification will result in a completely new quotation along with a full description and discussion of the implications. The new quote can then be considered by our customers alongside the original quotation. As soon as a decision is made for which installation a customer prefers the installation will commence as soon as possible. Once again we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindest regards. Cliff, Andy and Phil (ultimate people responsible for the Great British Heating Brand)
Very professional and friendly nothing was to much trouble would recommend this gas company to anyone who wants a really good job and all of the work was done to a very high standard
Thank you for your very kind review.
Excellent no problems...
When it comes to boilers Ross is the boss! From his initial visit to provide a quote through to completing the installation the service was first class.
It was Ross' friendly, knowledge confident, can-do attitude and approach along with a competitive quote that made me choose Great British Heating above 7 other providers I'd had quotes from.
Focused, efficient and reliable, I highly recommend Ross to do things right!
Ross is one of our excellent installation engineers. He loves what he does . We will let him know about your feedback. thanks for your review it is very much appreciated
So happy with my new Worcester Boiler. What a lovely person Simon is and so professional and meticulous to detail with no mess, everything left clean and tidy. Simons workmanship was spot on. My partner who used to be a plumber said he wished his work had been half as neat. I would highly recommend this company and employees. Great price too. Good job from start to finish
We will pass your review on to Simon. Thank you for your very kind review. Glad you liked the price and the service.
I’m absolutely over the moon with the service you’ve provided. I explained my circumstances to Julie and she understood and explained my options. As I’ve had no heating for 6 weeks she was able to go the extra mile to get me an appointment sooner rather than later.

8am on the dot Ross and Jordan came to fit my boiler and repaired all the mistakes other companies have made. Good pleasant lads. They cleaned up their work area and disposed all of the rubbish.

I’m so grateful and I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Many thanks
When we heard your circumstances we had to help. 6 weeks without heating is toooooooo long. When our guys heard they were more than happy to pitch in and find a solution. Glad everything is now working for you. Thanks for your review.
Dave fitted a Hive system for me. Brilliant service. Loved the foot covers for his shoes. Not only a very nice guy but very patient, he explained everything to me and showed me how to really use the Hive system so it will reduce my energy consumption. Great British service from a Great British company.... really happy.
Thanks for your review Dave was delighted to have helped.
Excellent service every step was explained thoroughly from very friendly and professional staff. Ross who installed our boiler was very patient with us as he explained the controls fully, he made the install day a breeze, highly recommend this company and Ross. Thanks Again.
Hi Gail. Thank you for your very kind review. Ross was delighted to read it.
Excellent job from start to finish
Very neat job and boiler works great
Thanks for tasking the time to review our work, very much appreciated
Great service from start to finish, kind and considerate engineer.
Thanks for your review we appreciate every one we get.
Great British Heating is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews