Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
Excellent service extremely knowledgeable, plumbers kept us informed throughout installation. Adnan is a credit to your company
Liam visited from Great Welsh Heating. Our boiler was at the end of its life. Liam ordered a new boiler immediately, we went to get it while he stripped the old boiler out. Luke arrived to lend a hand and 4 hours later we had a brand new system fully working with 10 year guarantee. What a fantastic device.
I would strongly recommend Great Brishish Heating. ADNAM who fitted the boiler was very efficient worker, nothing was a problem. He was polite and courtesy.
good job done by hard working engineer,done on time and at the stated
price.big thanks to Jo in admin
Existing Combi boiler had failed and replacement urgently required for my tenant, found this company online their online estimate was competitive this was Thursday evening, arranged a visit to carryout survey I suggested the following Monday, however Kam called and advised he could visit Friday, this offer was accepted, and cost agreed at the visit, this was Friday 19th March 2021, the replacement combi boiler was installed Tuesday 23rd March 2021, excellent service, the engineer was very competent and polite, excellent workmanship . Protected carpets and kitchen units, cleaned up on completion I now have a fully functioning heating and hot water system, an excellent experience with a company dedicated to customer satisfaction, woiod certainly recommend this company
Excellent service provided from start to finish. Couldn’t be happier with my new boiler.
very professional service
extremely good and pleasant fitters
nothing was too much trouble for them
highly recommend them
Fantastic service Adnan drove from Newcastle and was bang on time very polite and informative also a big thank you to Jo in the office an absolute star
Very efficient boiler replacement done by Ben ( bolton ). Very polite and made sure I understood the workings of the controls before he left. No mess left and cleaned up when he had finished. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, thank you again Ben a job well done ✅
Great company came to assess what work needed to be carried out as the boiler was being moved. Overall took them 2 days, very prompt at starting finishing about 5/6pm both days, cleaned up after themselves no mess left behind, professional work boiler is now in the loft hidden thry installed hive which we were shown how to use. Highly recommend this company for any boiler work
Very efficient, fitter cracked on and got the job done in a few hours, explained very well how to use the thermostat, excellent service
5 stars to Ryan no plumber arrived to fit my new boiler plus he did not call me back. Thank you Jo for sorting out a new fitting date
Very helpful from order to installation
The service was flawless. From the start they were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend GBH.
Our engineer Dave was spot on- left him to it- got the job done without any issues - even cleaned up after himself. Full ppe adhered to also.
Service from start to finish was first class, all questions were answered very quickly, some almost instantly (even when I messaged on an evening).
Most of my contact was with Jo (Tyne & Wear) who dealt with all my needs in a friendly and professional manner.
Install was completed as arranged within timescales given.
Ross installed my boiler and Hive system and was very approachable and friendly throughout, and despite the weather conditions arrived on time.
All in all a very smooth and stress free purchase and install. I would recommend this company to family and friends.
Thank you for the great service.
Keith
Boiler was installed quick clean and tidy, highly recommended 10/10
Was able to book repairs quicker than expected ,
Work completed quickly and professionally .
I would Recommend them to anyone who's thinking of having a new boiler was so polite nothing was any trouble he cleared up after work was done highly recommend
Company was recommended by a family member the company having replaced his boiler last year. Arranged for a quote to remove a Baxi back boiler from behind our fire, remove the cold water tanks and immersion cylinder, then install the new condenser boiler in the airing cupboard upstairs. Great British Heating did the same work British Gas had quoted but for £1100 less. No easy task due to the main gas supply is on the opposite wall to the new boiler.
Only took a day and a half. Fabulous work ethic by Ross, David and Simon. Ross came back the 2nd day to final fix and connect. What a difference. Would highly recommend the company to anyone. Professional approach and speed of work was excellent. On time as promised bearing in mind the awful weather was so welcome. Well done and thank you all.
Great British Heating is rated 4.93 based on 67 reviews