Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
Absolutely brilliant service, can't fault Kam and his team! Definitely our go to company!
Very quick response time. Had a leaking boiler and had a quote within minutes and fitted within a few days! Fast and efficient service.
Excellent service , Helpful & very good workmanship’ Would recommend, management & staff Great. Thanks to everyone involved June & Dave
Had a new boiler fitted by these guys all sorted over the phone at the time and date agreed their installer a guy called Adnan arrived on time and removed the old boiler and installed the new new boiler no fuss no drama. Adnan just got on with his work always polite and always very professional and at the end of the day boiler up and running and all left in a nice clean condition so my review is Company 5 star Adnan the guy who installed it 5 Star Price 5 star communications 5 star from my first call to the completion of the install it went like clockwork very pleased and we cant recommend them enough so its a big thanks to Dean in the office and a huge thanks to Adnan the installer
Couldn’t believe the honesty of this company Was doubtful about changing my boiler to a combo to support new showers Manage Anth checked my current boiler and recommended an alternative solution £360 instead of £3600+ wow Then solution fitted by an excellent engineer Dave fitted a new control system - looking at smart metre I’m saving money already I’d definitely recommend the company & will use them as my go to local company
Great Welsh Heating lived up to their name. It started with me receiving a visit less than an hour after asking for a quote. It ended with a job well done and a great price. Special thanks to Cam and Liam!
We were given lots of good advice by Dean. Originally we were planning to re-site our new boiler as the old one couldn't be repaired due to its location (by previous house owners). But Dean explained a way around it which saved us an additional £1000. Dave, who installed it, was very professional and worked hard to install the boiler in difficult surroundings. He tidied everything up and took time to explain the controls. They also replaced a radiator at our request. Would definitely use this company again.
First class service from Dave and his colleague Assan. Both were very polite and friendly. We had a new combi boiler and radiators fitted and the work was completed efficiently, on time, and in avery neat and tidy manner. High quality materials used. Would highly recommend! Thanks again guys.
Dave Parker and his excellent workmate installed a new heating system in our Sunderland home. A first class A1 job. It looked like a work of Art when finished. We would definitely recommend these two engineers to anyone in the future. Great job with the added bonus of banging tunes!
Will be using this company again! Very polite and speedy. They even showed gave me some boiler maintenance tips
Superb customer service, knowledgeable and helpful. Made moving in to my new property a far easier process.
Excellent service extremely knowledgeable, plumbers kept us informed throughout installation. Adnan is a credit to your company
Liam visited from Great Welsh Heating. Our boiler was at the end of its life. Liam ordered a new boiler immediately, we went to get it while he stripped the old boiler out. Luke arrived to lend a hand and 4 hours later we had a brand new system fully working with 10 year guarantee. What a fantastic device.
I would strongly recommend Great Brishish Heating. ADNAM who fitted the boiler was very efficient worker, nothing was a problem. He was polite and courtesy.
good job done by hard working engineer,done on time and at the stated price.big thanks to Jo in admin
Existing Combi boiler had failed and replacement urgently required for my tenant, found this company online their online estimate was competitive this was Thursday evening, arranged a visit to carryout survey I suggested the following Monday, however Kam called and advised he could visit Friday, this offer was accepted, and cost agreed at the visit, this was Friday 19th March 2021, the replacement combi boiler was installed Tuesday 23rd March 2021, excellent service, the engineer was very competent and polite, excellent workmanship . Protected carpets and kitchen units, cleaned up on completion I now have a fully functioning heating and hot water system, an excellent experience with a company dedicated to customer satisfaction, woiod certainly recommend this company
Excellent service provided from start to finish. Couldn’t be happier with my new boiler.
very professional service extremely good and pleasant fitters nothing was too much trouble for them highly recommend them
Fantastic service Adnan drove from Newcastle and was bang on time very polite and informative also a big thank you to Jo in the office an absolute star
Very efficient boiler replacement done by Ben ( bolton ). Very polite and made sure I understood the workings of the controls before he left. No mess left and cleaned up when he had finished. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, thank you again Ben a job well done ✅
Great British Heating is rated 4.94 based on 78 reviews