Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
Great British Heating 5 star review on 1st June 2020
brett matthews
More Photos & Videos
My neighbour had a new boiler from this company and recommended to me. Im so glad she did, they were so helpful and answered any questions I had, and the engineer on the day my new boiler was installed was brilliant. He explained everything and was very courteous. Thank you. Would highly recommend
Great British Heating did a fantastic job, within the budget and completed on time. I would use them again.
Last week our boiler broke down again, we were told we needed a new one. I did a search online, found these guys, their response was immediate. Within 48hrs they had sorted a finance deal and Installed a brand new boiler in our home. Ben and Mick did a 1st class job. They were very tidy too. Thanks guys.
Excellent service- time and time again.
Would recommend them at any time
We asked GBH to inspect our gas boiler. They responded quickly to our request ,arranging a date and time to which they kept precisely . They completed the inspection cleanly and quickly and we are happy to recommend them to all
Found them online, really pleasant phone manner and very helpful. Booked a call with a heating engineer, (Alex), he was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Highly recommend them. 😁
Great British Heating 5 star review on 1st June 2020