Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
I’m absolutely over the moon with the service you’ve provided. I explained my circumstances to Julie and she understood and explained my options. As I’ve had no heating for 6 weeks she was able to go the extra mile to get me an appointment sooner rather than later.

8am on the dot Ross and Jordan came to fit my boiler and repaired all the mistakes other companies have made. Good pleasant lads. They cleaned up their work area and disposed all of the rubbish.

I’m so grateful and I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Many thanks
Dave fitted a Hive system for me. Brilliant service. Loved the foot covers for his shoes. Not only a very nice guy but very patient, he explained everything to me and showed me how to really use the Hive system so it will reduce my energy consumption. Great British service from a Great British company.... really happy.
Excellent service every step was explained thoroughly from very friendly and professional staff. Ross who installed our boiler was very patient with us as he explained the controls fully, he made the install day a breeze, highly recommend this company and Ross. Thanks Again.
Excellent job from start to finish
Very neat job and boiler works great
Great service from start to finish, kind and considerate engineer.
Fantastic service and totally hassle free. From initial contact to completion of installation I was kept informed and updated, and nothing was too much rouble. Really pleased with boiler and the price. The guys were a credit to the company. Would highly recommend
Great service all round, highly recommend. Engineers were friendly and carried out work to a high standard.
Boiler installed very quickly to a high standard with all mess tidied up
Very efficient and really happy with the work. Also provided advice and was respectful of my home.
Amazing customer service and would recommend this company to anyone looking at getting a new boiler fitted.
Excellent service
Excellent service, from the beginning to the end. The person who installed my new boiler was amazing !! He explained everything very clearly to me and could not have given better customer service if he tried.
I highly recommend Great British Heating If you need to replace a boiler.
From the original enquiry right through to the job completion it was the best service I have experienced with a company. 100% would recommend to anybody needing their services
Good quality large brickets
From making the enquiry, they were customer focused and very helpful.
They did a great job of installing our new boiler and taking the old one away. Nothing was too much trouble when it came to installing the hive system and explaining how it worked. Very customer orientated. I would recommend them.
Great installation at short notice and installation engineer was very helpful and friendly.
Excellent service from start to finish. New boiler installed within a few days. No hassle whatsoever, engineer turned up on time as expected, clean and tidy installation and good communication throughout from Dean. I would thoroughly recommend this company if you are needing a new boiler.
Spot on from quote to fitting (boiler)
I have had a new boiler installed by them - reliable professionals from the beginning to finish.
great job guys, tks again!!!
Great British Heating is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews