Gray's Warkworth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gray's Warkworth

How would you rate Gray's Warkworth ?

Linda Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"My sister and I were staying near to Warkworth and found this shop by accident. Wow! What a wonderful shop. We bought Christmas presents and scarves and bags for ourselves. So reasonably priced for such unusual items. Very helpful staff. Happy to advise and gift wrap all our presents. Beautifully. I cannot rate this shopping experience too highly. Wish I lived nearer!"
Marie
"Found this shop by accident while weekending in Warkworth, Northumberland. Fabulous collection of scarves, jewellery, bags and gloves. Myself and two friends bought both scarves and jewellery, all reasonably priced, unusual and beautifully gift wrapped. Will definitely be back!"
Gray's Warkworth is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews