gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Detailed product information on website was really helpful. Delivery faster than expected, well wrapped and product perfect. Would use again.
Quick delivery and service
Quick and easy. Good value compared with Amazon in my case
Great products, fast delivery.
It is great working with these folks! The products are as advertised, the delivery is fast and the prices are competitive.
All good with the service received, arrived quickly and in a brand new condition. Great value on the Dakine Shuttle Hydration Backpack, reservoir took a YouTube video to suss out how to open it though.
Great product, great price, great service.
Great service. Easy ordering and quick delivery.
Fast and safe purchase online. Product i perfect condition.
Excellent service and prices
My order arrived really quick and the customer service is great! Definitely recommend!
Excellent product and speedy delivery.
I would shop here again in a heartbeat. They went out of there way to make sure the luggage I purchased for my partner was received in such a short notice. I appreciated the extra help that was provided and would recommend this company!
The item I bought is a great fit. Great customer service when I rang to identify an issue with my purchase. Replacement part sent out and arrived within 2 days.
Good prices on quality products. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
I ordered a replacement bladder for my husbands Dakine back pack. From ordering to receiving was hassle free and the product arrived within the stated timescale. I would use gravity protect again.
Great price which included free delivery. I'll certainly use again.
Ordered a replacement bladder for my husbands Dakine back pack on Monday it arrived today!!! Thank you for a seedless and efficient service.
The item I purchased was posted quickly and I was well informed throughout. I will be buying from them again and would happily reccomend them.
Great seller, product was priced really well and service was excellent. Highly recommend you check them out.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews