gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Fantastic ! Really speedy delivery after ordering!
I'm inclined not to buy kit as important as a ski jacket without trying it on and 'feeling 'it; however, I took the chance with Gravity Protection because of the excellent advice I received by phone from Ian about the size and features of the jacket- I knew that I was talking to an experienced professional, and I was not to be disappointed. I paid on line and the jacket arrived within 48 hrs; it is a perfect fit and everything I wanted in a ski jacket. Also, contact with the company to confirm payment and dispatch was excellent. I recommend Gravity Protection.
Best price I could find and the delivery was fantastic, Ordered hydration pack, received two days later, what more could you want?
Very efficient services
Fast delivery. no issues. Thank you.
Quick delivery. Very good customer service. Would definitely order from this company again
Great service from these guys, will happily use them again.
Best products and the best price! Excellent service!
Super product and super service, worth going to again
From start to finish the transaction was excellent. Easy to find what I wanted, easy to order and the item was dispatched promptly and arrived within a couple of days.
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Quick, easy service and the wrist guards are fantastic! Bought following breaking my wrist snowboarding in February and I definitely feel more protected now!
Very happy with the overnight bag I purchased, free delivery and arrived quickly and product is of a nice quality and design. Would use again.
Randomly found this company on Google when looking for a hydro pack, great prices caught my eye. Easy to place order and very quick delivery. Very happy
Still haven’t received my order
Detailed product information on website was really helpful. Delivery faster than expected, well wrapped and product perfect. Would use again.
Quick delivery and service
Quick and easy. Good value compared with Amazon in my case
Great products, fast delivery.
It is great working with these folks! The products are as advertised, the delivery is fast and the prices are competitive.
All good with the service received, arrived quickly and in a brand new condition. Great value on the Dakine Shuttle Hydration Backpack, reservoir took a YouTube video to suss out how to open it though.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 377 reviews