gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Excellent, speedy service!
Exactly what we wanted, sturdy & practcal but looks fab. Fast postage too.
Very happy. Nice purchase and quick delivery and great clothing Actually wore it yesterday for a mountain bike session and was mortered in mud. 40x wash and good as new and no shrinkage!
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Good prices, quick delivery
Grate items, my opinion well be better to knowledge the coatumer regarding sizes, better check on YouTube and make on you're opinion, that what I did. Regarding the product 5⭐ fell good on skin, but well be better to have something under. Price: Wee know they are more other people need this gear set, and more sizes, and the price to be modest, on this time were is the pandemic. Good staff recommend to every one, including kids. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Very pleased with quality of my purchase and service given by this company, can highly recommend.
Top class service from start to finish. Items arrived promptly and free of charge as order value made it exempt ( nice bonus). Website made it easy to find correct products, and returns policy gave me total confidence. Only slight concern tracking number was not valid. No hesitation in recommending.
Accidentally ordered men's tights instead of the women's version. Extremely helpful and quick response from customer service.
Great prices, send purchases quickly, good communications. Highly recommended.
Best price on searching online. Very quick delivery would definitely use again
Had a item that was faulty on first use (manufacturing defect) Issue was resolved within 36 hours. Absolutely first class service, thanks again.
Excellent speedy service
Prompt, polite, efficient and really good product lines (quality) at good prices. What more do you need?!?!
good price and service
I'm very happy with the service from Gravity Protection! My order was delivered sooner than expected and packaged very well. I cant wait for winter to start wearing my new gloves, excellent quality.. Thank you
Item arrived fast, and was as expected.
Very good service, very pleased with purchase, would definitely use again.
I’m very happy with the service, fast delivery with lots of options! Awesome company highly recommend
Simple ordering service and swift delivery. Great product too! Will definitely browse here again.
Great product and quick delivery. Would use again 👍