gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend gravityprotection.co.uk
Read gravityprotection.co.uk Reviews

About gravityprotection.co.uk:

Ski|Board|Bike|Trail - Equipment for Mountain Adventures.

We are a family business based in Glasgow, Scotland. From a small start in 2012, we have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of mountain sports equipment. Our product range has an emphasis on equipment for off-piste skiing/boarding and ski racing.

Renowned for our customer service, we will give each customer our individual attention - if something isn’t right, we’ll do our level best to sort it. Our choice of products is driven by our own experience as mountain sports enthusiasts. If we wouldn’t use it, we won’t stock it.

Unit 8,
Hillside Grove,
Barrhead

Tell us how gravityprotection.co.uk made you happy
Price was excellent and product arrived promptly, very good service.
I emailed about some backcountry items and the response was fast and advice helpful. Then ordered some gear and asked for speedy delivery. My items (rucksack/shovel/goggles) arrived the next day before 12pm. Amazing customer service and Royal Mail did well too! Made my weekend being able to get out in the snow with my new gear!!
Excellent service Fast shipping and a great price!
Great product and service
Prompt service, my order arrived very quickly.
Bought vest for running from gravityprotection, shipped quickly and love my vest! Absolutely game changer for my winter running!
Fantastic service and the quality of items I bought were awesome, highly recommended
The beautifully knitted Shetland beanie hat arrived quickly. Thank you
Firstly, great service, prompt delivery and item arrived as described. The jacket itself is fantastic. I was a little worried what to expect as some ski-jackets have little insulation as you generate plenty of heat whilst skiing. This one though has plenty in about the right percentages and beats my last Spyder one which I loved. The overall quality is as you would expect of Rossignol and the Aile model is excellent. Plenty of refined points, pockets galore and it looks pretty spectacular too! One point that did disappoint though, the snow-skirt whilst looking like it should have it's own cat walk was loose and could not be tightened without some needlework. That said, you can tighten the jacket base achieving a similar effect with internal drawcords. Overall result 10 over 10!
First class service, I ordered the wrong size, and the refund arrived faster than lightning, thank you.
Great prices and quick replies to my questions. Would definitely recommend this company.
Super fast delivery, great quality product
Nice looking very warm very happy
gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 gravityprotection.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Prompt and efficient service. Good price
Exactly the item I was looking for, excellent price and rapid delivery - you can't really ask for more.
As easy as buying a Dakine case should be. Best price and great delivery.A nice light large Dakine case. Keep it up.
Great service as usual, Thank you..
A good description of the product ( snowboard bag)on the website, great price and arrived quickly, plus sweets, who could ask for more? Good work guys. Many thanks.
Swift. Easy purchase and arrived promptly. Purchased the Hestra RSL COMP mitt, my second pair of an amazingly warm glove, which is needed up in the circle.
Great service, price and quality.
gravityprotection.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 370 reviews