Compare My Life Insurance Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Compare My Life Insurance

Tell us how Compare My Life Insurance made you happy

"They were most helpful and knew what they were talking about."
"Good Afternoon Mr Grant I would just like to congratulate you on having such an excellent member of staff as Reece Hughes, this young man has excellent tone, very helpful and even with a forgetful client like myself he was very accommodating without being pushy which is a complete no go for customers. He seems to be able to strike a very welcome warm balance. I have worked in the Customer Service Area for over 25years and Reece is a welcome and refreshing change from the normal salespeople Sincere Regards Mrs Cullen"
"This was a great service. The staff are very personable, dedicated and take the time to fully understand my circumstances and what kind of policy I required. Normally things like life insurance, even though it is prudent to have them in place, can be a painstaking affair. Compare My Life Insurance made sure that the set up was simple, uncomplicated and covered in no time at all. Before I knew it I was approved and documents were out in the post giving me and my family the peace of mind I required. I cannot recommend this company enough."
"l wanted cover for about £25 and the rep quoted me £26 and odd pence then phoned me back later and said the policy would go up to £27 and odd pence on my 89 th birthday then l got the policy details it started at £27 and odd pence so it started a £ dearer than quoted and no mention of the £250 cash back as advertised on the site that directed me to fill in my info not a grate start for me with this company"
"Very helpful, would recommend."
Compare My Life Insurance is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews