Compare My Life Insurance Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Compare My Life Insurance
Sheralee Feldman
"They were most helpful and knew what they were talking about."
Davina Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Good Afternoon Mr Grant I would just like to congratulate you on having such an excellent member of staff as Reece Hughes, this young man has excellent tone, very helpful and even with a forgetful client like myself he was very accommodating without being pushy which is a complete no go for customers. He seems to be able to strike a very welcome warm balance. I have worked in the Customer Service Area for over 25years and Reece is a welcome and refreshing change from the normal salespeople Sincere Regards Mrs Cullen"
Steve Afshar
Verified Buyer
"This was a great service. The staff are very personable, dedicated and take the time to fully understand my circumstances and what kind of policy I required. Normally things like life insurance, even though it is prudent to have them in place, can be a painstaking affair. Compare My Life Insurance made sure that the set up was simple, uncomplicated and covered in no time at all. Before I knew it I was approved and documents were out in the post giving me and my family the peace of mind I required. I cannot recommend this company enough."
Dean Deakin
Verified Buyer
"l wanted cover for about £25 and the rep quoted me £26 and odd pence then phoned me back later and said the policy would go up to £27 and odd pence on my 89 th birthday then l got the policy details it started at £27 and odd pence so it started a £ dearer than quoted and no mention of the £250 cash back as advertised on the site that directed me to fill in my info not a grate start for me with this company"
Shaun Grant
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, would recommend."
Compare My Life Insurance is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews