GrandTransfers.Com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GrandTransfers.Com

About GrandTransfers.Com: Reliable, low cost airport transfers
Book a private door-to-door taxi, minivan, minibus, coach or a at over 400 airports worldwide.
we offer a wide range of cheap airport transfers to get you to and from the airport.
Booking online is easy and only takes 5 minutes. Changes and cancellations are free of charge up to 48 hours before the transfer.

HIGH STREET

How would you rate GrandTransfers.Com?

Unverified Reviewer
"Tatilimi antalya da yaptim ve transferimi de antslya daki saygin firmadan biri gran transfers den aldim cok memnun kaldim seneye gorusmek uzere iyi çalışmalar diliyorum erol bey ve ekip arkadaslarina."
"işlerini çok profesyonelce yapıp tatildeki yolculuklarımız sırasında hiç bir aksaklık yaşamadığımız,iyiki de bulmuşuz dediğimiz grandtransfers...artık ulaşımda tek tercihimizsiniz👍"
Belal Khatib
"I was a little bit worried that maybe the driver cannot find my hotel, but he arrived exactly at the time specified and I was... very happy. I slept for two hours from Antalya to Alanya!"
Rabie Mohamad
Unverified Reviewer
"07/03/2018 .We used Gran Transfers for the shuttle to and from our hotel in Antalya Side. The service was smooth and punctual. This is the second time we have used the company, and would certainly recommend them."
"They were waiting for us on arrival and delivered us safely to our destination. On return they picked us up on time and delivered us safely to the airport. Just as it should be. I will definitely use your services again,grandtransfers"
"super sevcice thank you all"
"We used Grandransfers to book a short transfer into Antalya,Belek Seuno Golf Resort from the airport for six people. The booking process was very easy, the driver was at the airport to meet us and turned up at the exact time for the return journey. I've used Grandtransfers several times before and it will be my first choice when I next travel"
"Easy hassle free transfers, used on many trips, will be using again next trip too,also recommended to others, great friendly helpful staff."
"5 star service. On time, clear name board. Clean car with a freindly driver. Very happy with service."
"I enquired using whats app which was so convenient. I got prompt response and booked online. I received a confirmation email. Taxi was there waiting at airport. It was very clean and comfortable. There were four in a group and we got a 7 seater which made the transfer from Antalya airport to Alanya a lot easier. Fantastic service, no hassle or stress. Best of all the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you once again."
R.Georgiev ,Bulgaria
Verified Reviewer
"The Best ! Antalya airport - Belek-return!!! Super cena , po -dobra ot vsichki ! Cenata na GRANDTRANSFERS e po- dobra ot tazi na taxitata v Belek . Perfektno kachestvo i tochni za vremeto na transfera . Novi i lux avtomobili ! BRAVO !"
"Great transfer, comfortable car, baby seat, best price, less time on the way"
"Very good service and nice top price! Thank you."
"Best transfer service ever! After booking I had this worry about being met at the airport mainly because I had to pay the driver on arrival and was not sure they would be there, but not a problem. Our group consisting of 5 adults, 2 children age 1 & 2 year olds. The vehicle has space for 8 persons, very comfortable, smooth & relaxing. Return journey, spot on."
"Mükemmel bir hizmet sunuyorlar. Arabalar inan?lmaz derecede temiz, sürü?leri çok güvenli, ki?iler güleryüzlü, dakik. Verilen hizmet kar??l???ndaki ücreti fazlas?yla hakediyorlar. Bölgede bulabilece?iz en uygun fiyatl? ve güvenilir, mükemmel bir hizmet."
"The transfer was perfect and the driver was slightly early which suits me,Very good, driver was very helpful and a very good driver."
Muzaffer Bayrak
Unverified Reviewer
"Great and on time. We have used the transfer service for airport/hotel (double way)on 17th and 24th july. They are very professional. Cars are clean and comfortable. Thanks a lot for your service and special thanks to driver Mr. ?brahim. Strongly recommended!"
Sunny Dinessen
Unverified Reviewer
"A very convenient service! Drivers are always on time, friendly and helpful. Cars are nice and clean. Would definitely recommend!"
Natalia Kolobova
Unverified Reviewer
"Впервые воспользовались сервисом grandtransfers на о.Крит и остались очень довольны! Простой и понятный интерфейс на сайте, своевременное информирование о месте встречи, дружелюбный персонал, комфортный автомобиль. Всё организовано очень удобно и чётко! При необходимости обязательно будем обращаться к услугам grandtransfers. Спасибо!"
Daniel Erikson
Unverified Reviewer
"The aircraft was over 1 hour later than expected and it was pleasing to see your driver still wasiting or us. His knowledge of the area was excellent and made conversation pointing out places as we were driven to our destination."
Rustam Badaev
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service both at airport and in particular return journey when at 4am we came across not alone the friendliest driver but the friendliest person during our stay in turkey in antalya. Very reasonable and most efficient service."
GrandTransfers.Com is rated 5.00 based on 156 reviews