Graham & Brown Refund Reviews

Graham & Brown have a Refund Grade of D.

D

D

Refund - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Bought from website. took ages to come, when it did it was faulty straight out of the box. contacted to return, was told i had to send it back which involved me taking it to the drop off point as they would not collect from where they delivered it. apparently will take another week to get a refund and longer to get a replacement. customer disservice agent said "this is our policy" at least half a dozen times on call. Very dissapointing "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" My canvas arrived very quickly after ordering. But when I opened it I was very disappointed it was out of original clear wrapping, it looked as if it had been previously returned. There was 3 buttons missing off it and glue marks where decor had been repositioned. I got refund but looks like delivery money was deducted from it. "
posted 8 months ago - Donna
" Once it was ordered we were told that we were getting a full refund as you were actually out of stock (contrary to website) and were not planning to reprint it. "
posted 10 months ago - Leanne (Brisbane, Australia)
" As a previous reviewer has said, my partner ordered some samples and heard nothing back. Tried emailing - nothing back. Awful company, no customer service. Had to escalate via Paypal and only then got a refund. Held up our decorating project. Steer clear go elsewhere. "
posted 1 year ago - R Moore