Graham and Green Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Graham and Green

How would you rate Graham and Green?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lovely products. Terrible online shopping experience."
"Bought a £800 chair after 2weeks the upholstery collapsed, this is the second chair they sent. Cheap and poorly made looks good but can’t be sat on, had someone look at it he was shocked how poorly Made it was.. Never buy anything from them again."
"I do like the products, but the delivery service is hopeless. Ordered 2 items to arrive in the same consignment. G&G used Parcelforce to deliver, so I knew I would have to wait in a whole day to receive them (Parcelforce give only a day not a time slot). However, one item was accidentally sent to Cleveland and will have to be redelivered on another date, necessitating another day-long wait at home. The other arrived but was the wrong colour and I will now have to wait at home another day for Parcelforce to collect. When the replacement arrives that will be another day waiting at home. All in all, 4 days off work waiting in all day for one order. I don't mind that they made a mistake with the colour and they apologised and agreed to change it, However, since it was their mistake I would have expected the product to be collected at my convenience, rather than having to take another day off work. Hopeless. Would strongly recommend they switch to the excellent DPD if they want to provide a good delivery service to customers."
"I’ve had a good experience with this company. I placed an order on the web and realised I’d made a mistake so called them and they sorted it out. Would’ve been 5*s but delivery let it down - I wasn’t in and package was taken to the post office rather than having the option of redelivery."
"Beautiful Detroit marble coffee table but flawed design that meant that the marble top slipped off easily and broke after purchase. Customer services unhelpful. Not buying from them again! Mrs T"
"Lovely teapot so just had to have it but they charged £15 to deliver this small package to Northern Ireland which is just crazy"
"I bought several clearance items, when they arrived theywere very poor quality I returned them at a high cost They have a deal with parcel force, but we don't know that, so I paid twice that once I got to the post office. Their own collection service is £10 which to me is excessive I had to make a fuss to get the original posatage costs back, so am £12.99 out of pocket for a parcel of faulty goods. Won't be going back"
Gary, East Yorkshire
Verified Reviewer
"Bought a bedspread for £200, after a few weeks a tassel had come out and we couldn't find it. We struggled to match the tassel, so asked G & G for help. From the offset they were unhelpful, stating it wasn't down to them they only sell not supply. After a few emails and phone calls, they eventually agreed to contact the suppliers. A month later after hearing nothing, we rang and asked for an update. Again they blamed the suppliers for not getting back and promised to chase up. A month later, we've still heard nothing, not even an update. Hence my reason for this review, I've now given up on them, as they obviously have no intention of helping. Will never use them again.G"
"Such a shame that their lovely shop is let down by the follow up customer service. I have had to liaise directly with their manufacturer to have a repair and arrange to courier the items myself - no help from Graham and Green and shirty emails to boot!"
"Was sent a damaged bench that was a returned by another customer, the replacement they sent was pre-assembled and hence not in original packaging so I guess it was ex-display. Although the item was in the sale it was sold as brand new so I think think that a bit poor"
"The customer service from this company is quite frankly appalling. The product i bought was clearly defective and when i asked for a return they insisted there was no fault although you'd have to be blind not to see it and that i had to pay the return postage. Very poor service and they clearly couldn't give a hoot! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AMATEUR COMPANY!"
"A drinks trolley with marble shelves collapsed breaking a crystal decanter of great sentimental value and several crystal glasses. The trolley is being replaced however they will not guarantee it won't happen again and there is no gesture of good will for the valuable items which have been broken. I have no confidence in this product or the company and will not purchase from them again."
"order stuff on christmas day, three weeks later I CALLED them to see where my stuff was, 'oh, we only have one left and you ordered two, so we will send the one out immediately" Next day, it didn't arrive. "oh we didn't have it after all, sorry... " SHOCKING! CUSTOMER LOST."
"I have purchased a table lamp and a glass trinket box. I was charged £15 pounds for delivery. Received an email the next day that my parcel was dispatched using parcel force and a tracking number. The actual tracking number was wrong so I could check when my parcel would be deliver. I emailed Customerservice but never received an answer, but the worst part was when the parcel arrived unexpectedly. Opened the parcel the little trinket box was fine but the table lamp were part missing , a screw lampshade light collar ring is missing. It looks like has been used as there is no label that state which light to use. Emailed customer service received an acknowledgement that would be in touch but actually never sorted the issue. This is very poor service and quality. I would never ever shop at this shop and I would recommend to stay away."
"Yet another bad review based on their customer service. They got my order wrong, then it was out of stock, had to wait 4 weeks and following several chasers the items have finally been dispatched. Customer services say they're sorry and will provide free postage against any new purchase (as if) and only if I phone them for and ask for it! What a joke! I will not use this company again"
"Store lovely with great selection. Unfortunately customer service re faulty goods is a big let down. It seems they are not interested. However first point of call lady was excellent - the follow through was not prepared to rectify defaults with excuses such as natural material, handpainted, despite my clear photography of faults. Every item had a fault. I think customer service is letting down this lovely store. Shame."
"I bought 3 cushions for £73 which arrived with feather inners so flat that the cushions look baggy and offer no support. I've been in touch with customer service and they say it's the inners they bought in with the product and their only resolution is that I buy bigger inners from their website. It's annoying as the cushion covers are lovely but now I have to spend a further £20 to make them OK. Be warned that clearly their website images are false."
"poor quality product"
Delivery
Information
Price
"I purchased several items from the Graham & Green website and stupidly entered the wrong address (serves me right for shopping after a night out... oops...). I phoned the call centre the next morning and they gladly changed the address before it went out - a service which some companies actually charge for!!! Also got to have a nice conversation with the lovely lady on the phone! The bits and pieces arrived a couple of days later - well packaged and in perfect condition. Can't wait to buy more!!"
Graham and Green is rated 1.79 based on 19 reviews