Graffiti Kings Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Graffiti Kings

About Graffiti Kings: Graffiti Kings are the worlds first & biggest creative agency for anything graffiti related, run by real Graffiti Artists www.graffitikings.co.uk

info@graffitikings.co.uk

"AMAZING!!! Excellent piece of artwork, can not be more thankful that is on our wall, it's stunning! Definitely recommend these guys to everyone! you need their art in you life!"
"Two commercial jobs in an occupied office and two great results! Adaptable to client requirements, short timescales and even payment terms... Enough said!"
"After completing a graffitti workshop with Darren, I knew I wanted him to create the next cover image for Diplomat magazine. Not only did Darren produce something so memorable that still to this day gets mentioned, he was fast, within budget and an absolute pleasure to work with. I look forward to more collaborations. Jeannine Saba - Creative Director, Diplomat magazine."
"Great guys, amazing artwork, a pleasure to work with & already working on the next projects. Really can't wait to see what they do next :) Steff P"
"Darren & his team are always very professional & add real value to our campaigns."
"I don't really need to try & sell these guys as their artwork says it all. The Graffiti Kings painted my swimming pool & games room over 8 days & within hours of them starting I knew I hired the correct graffiti company. I had spoken to many other graffiti companys first & I didn't really get a sense of enthusiasm, it was more like yes mate we can paint your wall & it will cost blah blah blah. Darren was very thorough & really didn't mind me going on for nearly 1 hour on phone :) In short these guys are sent from heaven."
"From arranging the guys to come in, to the finished article has been amazing!! Would recommend highly."
"The artwork and service delivered by the Graffiti Kings is great, at every step they informed us on progress leading up to the work and on the day the guys was great, very polite, professional & amazing artwork. www.graffitikings.co.uk are SICK, so my son said."
"AMAZING Both artists were great and very friendly. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone x"
"The Graffiti Kings are undoubtedly art genuises"
"Mind Blowing artwork, very quick turnaround and professional service. Would reccomend to anyone!!"
Graffiti Kings is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!