GRADE MOBILE Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely fantastic. I placed my order at 3 in the morning on Friday, at 10am I received a text that the phone's already been shipped, and Saturday early morning it was at my door. Surreal. Phone is indistinguishable from new, everything works perfectly so far. Battery 100%."
"You advertise as 24 hr delivery which is why we paid more and purchased from you. However, it wasn't delivered in time for my son's birthday! Not a happy customer 😩"
"Don’t order from these. We placed an order and it said the items were in stock. We got a Royal Mail ref number. Chased a week later as not received anything. Company said that Royal Mail must have lost the parcel but on the website they had never received it. Don’t think they ever had the items in stock. Got two disappointed girls as they guaranteed next day delivery!!!"
"24hr delivery?? Ppffftt nope. 3 working days later and still not arrived!! Will be getting a refund if not here tomorrow."
"The phone is dreadful. Battery dies within minutes. Corrupted my Apple login. Been a nightmare. Really unhappy."
"Would have liked to give good review but still haven’t received my phone after 4 days!! So much for 24hr delivery 👎"
"Sold to me as a grade A yet there was huge scatches down the back of the iPhone 6. The battery on the phone was also in critical condition and the phone would only last 30 minutes with non-use on a full charge. I have had to pay to have the battery replaced as the returns policy is very long winded and I can not go without a phone for this length of time."
"My iPhone 7 Touch ID doesn’t work when it should"
"Rubbish delivery"
"Too too slow delivery"
"I purchased an iPhone 6 for my daughters birthday 2 weeks in advance which did not arrive for her birthday, after numerous phone calls and emails as way of compensation they up graded the phone to pristine condition. When it eventually arrived it had a chip in the screen, how can this be pristine?? I wouldn't even expect grade A or B to have a chip in the screen. Again I contacted them and they said to send it back, which would then be getting on for 3 weeks with no phone or they would compensate me and I was offered £10. Considering all the stress and the disappointment of telling my daughter she doesn't have a phone I think they should of told me to keep the phone and given me a full refund but they don't obviously care and probably hoping I will just keep the phone as my daughter is desperate for one. Now I have to send it back wait for a refund till I can purchase a new phone. Awful customer service. Cheers GRADE MOBILE for no present on my daughters birthday. Not even 1 star."
"Still waiting for device 10 days later they keep promising it’s been re posted but no phone"
"I ordered (Order placed on May 22, 2019 at 07:42AM) for £2,382.00 but I never received anything. I tried to contact them by email but they never replied me. I also tried to contact them via instagram but nothing. I put £2,382.00 in the trash."
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.52 based on 195 reviews