GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
My phone was locked

Five emails later nothing after the first reply asking about tech spec

Don’t buy from this company if you want a working phone
They gave me a competitive quote based on the phone being in 'good' condition, which it was. They said the battery needed to be replaced, which it did not. Upon receipt, they offered me a fraction of the price based on spurious wear and tear. I asked them to return the phone, but they kept emailing me with insignificantly 'improved' offers. It took nearly two weeks to get my phone back. I then sent it to Music Magpie who accepted the phone as good condition and gave me an excellent price. Avoid like the plague - use a more reputable site.
Ordered 5 plugs and only 1 came. Disgusting service
Not happy!
Placed order Friday and had tracking info sent but it was not recognised by Royal Mail!
Today is Tuesday and tracking states grade mobile have stated they are sending a parcel but Royal Mail still not got item????

Need item for Thursday for a birthday so not happy
They initially claimed they didn't receive the phone when it was delivered to them by special delivery. Then they 'offered' me 290 because the iPhone 11 Pro that I was going to sell them for 490 has a 'scratch'. When I rejected they kept the phone for 9 days. Not answering any calls or emails. When they sent the phone back after many emails I sent they sent it back without the original box and with items missing from it. Without doubt a horrendous experience. This company are not to be trusted.
No next day delivery. Sent an I phone max with a non working face id recognition.. customer service number just gives a recorded message and then hangs up. Appaling service from sn appaling company. AVOID this company.
Sent my phone to them in perfect condition and 88% battery health. They replied with what sounds like their usual script of scratches on screen and battery need replacing. I asked for photos of the scratches as i took photos before sending and knew the screen didn’t have any. They tried to knock around £70 off the quote. I asked for it to be sent back and now it’s worth a lot less if i recycle it due to the delay.

Funnily enough the phone returned to me has no scratches at all on the screen. The phone in the photo wasn’t even mine. I have raised this in 3 e-mails now and no explanation given.

Avoid, absolute scammers.

No phone line and take ages to reply.. not 24 hours.
Ordered samsung 8 unlocked with 128gb
Recieved Samsung 8 locked to vodaphone, 64gb and a iPhone charger not happy at all
How did u do well you sold me a 239.99 iPhone 7plus that doesn't even switch on I have taken it to a shop to find it is missing the charging port completely. Your phone numbers don't work you don't respond to emails with any useful information. I'm absolutely disgusted you robbed me blind and ignored me and I'm even more out of pocket which you will be compensating for believe me I've contacted trading standards and police and I will be calling to see you in person start with you owain. You have my details I suggest you ring me asap
Only getting 1 star just so I can leave review.
People do not buy from this company they are rip off merchants
Absolutely shocking! Phone was in diabolical condition tried contacting them
NO ANSWER. Avoid like the plague
First took days to acknowledge recipt of recieving the phones, then Offered a 1/3 less on each of the 3 devices sent in, tried claiming all 3 required new batteries (apple HAVE verified the batteries are fine!) and 2 were damaged even tho NONE are damaged at all! Took days to reply to emails! Finally got my handsets back but scam of a company! DO NOT USE!
This is a scam company - ignore all the false 5 stars here and elsewhere.

They make a high offer to get you to send the phone and then make a much reduced offer based on generic 'fault' reports hoping you'll agree to the huge reduction to save hassle. They then ignore your requests for the phone to be returned.

I've sold many phones and tablets over the years without any problems but this company really sucks.
Avoid like the plague, con artists. Offered me £431 for my iPhone XS Max. When they received it, they said it was only worth £340 due to damage to the phone. My phone is immaculate, I have photos to prove it. I told them where they could put their offer, politely. A few days later, after some discussions with a manager (yawn), I was offered a much improved £367. Again, told them no, less politely, and to give me my phone back. Eventually got my phone back, after 2 weeks of tossing about. No silicone case I sent it in, no iPhone box I sent it in, no apology, 2 weeks wasted, never trust these clowns.
Send phone to sell received over a week ago no response phone line disconnected very dodgy avoid
Don’t bother using this company they will never reply to your emails on finally receiving my trade in phone I’m still waiting for an email back regarding the phone and my money transferred to me, checking the selling part of the website the handset I was trading it was out of stock but today is back in stock but if it’s my phone they are selling why haven’t I been given my money yet.... I’ve asked for my phone to be sent back to me but again no reply at this rate I’ll get the phone blocked through my phone insurance which is still active so feel sorry for the person who buys it as it will be classed as stolen at this rate. Stay well clear of this shambles of a company.
Avoid selling your phone to them.

They offer high quotes until they get the phone, then use what looks like a generic email stating loads of damage and issue which were not there...
Phone numbers don’t work and emails are not replied to.
All the bad reviews can’t be made up...
If it helps GRADE Mobile is a trading name of O G Exclusives London Ltd. Companies house will help guide you to the owner...
Alternatively i’d suggest you turn up at their unit to get your phone back.
Unit 14 Glenmore Ctr.Shearway Bus. Pk. CT19 4RJ
They take your money and run!
Sent a faulty phone back for a refund they claim the box was empty on arrival I asked them to put in a claim for Royal Mail as it was their postage and never heard again! They kept my £109 and guessing whatever they claimed for!! Terrible company!
Awful company, offered a decent price, sent my phone only to be told it was scratched and faulty, it wasn't, emailed them and they offered a bit more which I said I would take, then total silence. Emailed again and they now day they will return it. Avoid like the plague.
I wouldn’t waste my time or energy with this company, they have very bad reviews , Otherwise enjoy a rollercoaster ride if your up for it ,
I was charged £25 to have my item back after 9 days,
The customer services is next to none existent,
They don’t answer calls or emails etc,
I was called by Aidan to ask off my experience to which I told him the most horrible experience I have ever had,
And I use company’s Often to recycle, but yet never experienced this lack of customer services no reply’s,
Being charged £25 to have my item back which took over 8 days
After the website states free returns,
My device was being quarantined for 14 days before it was even looked at or tested, so I rejected this and asked for it to me sent back to me, after some flight they finally agreed to send me this back but with £25 charge, Aidan told me this should have never been the case and assured me he would get this looked into. To which you just hit a dead end, no refund no response,
But the are good for buying items they instantly take payment and you receive goods next day,
But the recycling side off things is a farse, a jock incompetence off the staff is ridiculous,
So if you want to get paid hassle free then don’t use this company
If you want to wait upto 2 weeks for payment then I guess why not,
If I could give zero stars I would. They are not as speedy as claimed. I sent my mobile off to them nearly a week ago and so far still not been paid! My phone was just over a month old in pristine condition with not a mark on it, however they are claiming the screen is damaged and needs replacing plus damage to the casing and are now offering just under £50 less than the original offer, which coincidentally is not far off the price they are now offering on their website, so it seems they are trying to fob me off with lies so they can get away with paying the lower price.

They don’t answer their phones, don’t reply via Messenger and emails take an eternity for them to reply to - and even then it’s when you’ve chased them repeatedly.

They DON’T provide a speedy service
They DON’T communicate back
They DO lie to their customers

AVOID this absolute joke of a company!!!!
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.79 based on 1,740 reviews