GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
Terrible! Do not use! Tried calling them for 4 days still with no answer regarding my phone. Gave me £40 less than the lowest they would offer online. Terrible service and terrible company! False advertising!
DO NOT SELL YOUR MOBILE TO THIS COMPANY!

I sent this company my mobile for them to quote me £100 less. I rejected this offer and asked them to send back.

3 emails to then to chase and a week later and I have still not had any communication from them. I have also tried calling, but nobody ever answers due to “high call volume” and are disconnected.

Beginning to think this company is a scam, and will be calling police if phone not returned this week.
I bought an iPhone XR A- minus condition and out of the box I noticed little flaws to the human eye but as I started to use the phone the first flaw that I noticed was the top left display was not intact with the rest of the phone as the waterproof seal was not applied even though this phone was supposedly gone through a fully inspection, and if I didn’t know about this, it could of later lead to later water damages do the phone. The second flaw that I noticed was the fact that the battery was in service mode and that the battery health was not showing up, this is because either the battery was replaced unprofessionally with out a jc device to code the new battery from the last one or the battery could be a non-apple battery, this is a pain as I keep on getting notifications about a ‘important battery message’. The third flaw that I noticed was that the back panel has been replaced, which I was not surprised of but the adhesive for the new back panel was not applied all over, therefore could cause water to easily enter the device, also the back panel was slightly not inline with the frame as there is a millimetre gap at the Back bottom left of the edge phone where the glass doesn’t meet the edge of the frame. The fourth and last flaw of this ‘A- grade iPhone XR’ is that there is visible dust underneath the camera lens which could of been cause by the lack of profession to put a waterproof seal for the screen and frame or the lack of adhesive for the back panel.
Absolutely fantastic. I placed my order at 3 in the morning on Friday, at 10am I received a text that the phone's already been shipped, and Saturday early morning it was at my door. Surreal. Phone is indistinguishable from new, everything works perfectly so far. Battery 100%.
DONT DO IT!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Read all the latest reviews!! All the same and happened to me! Sent them an immaculate iPhone XR, after over 2 weeks of chasing they came back with a revised quote of over £100 less claiming "battery issues" (hmmmm I see a common theme) never had a problem with the battery! and claims of deep scratches to the screen! I sent photos of my immaculate device on postage, they the replied saying actually the scratches are on the back glass... also a lie! so I sent the pictures of the back of the phone (immaculate) and no reply! Still waiting for my phone to be returned!

AVOID THIS SCAM!!
Thieves! Tried to make out my handset was below their own grading criteria! Will not contact me to discuss, return my handset or pay the correct amount!

Avoid! Absolute crooks!
I am absolutely appalled. I sent my device in for valuation, the next thing i know is that they are keeping my phone ans paying me only 16 pound for my s9 which is in good condition. I asked for the phone back where they said NO. I asked then for a phone number multiple times just to be ignored. I am now seeking legal advice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
They have my phone and will not respond to any emails or social media posts/messages. Their phone line cuts off. GRADE MOBILE ARE SCAMMERS!
Sent off my iPhone XS Max over two weeks ago and still awaiting payment. Was originally quoted £400 and then received an email stating they had taken money off due to the battery not working. This is completely untrue as the battery health had been tested prior to being sent off. Either way I still haven’t received a payment despite me sending numerous emails. I’m starting to feel scammed. It was an excellent condition phone I sent off and could have sold it myself with a lot less hassle and probably for a lot more money. My advice would be to not go through this company if you want to sell your phone I know I wish I didn’t. Still no payment over two weeks later don’t believe the ‘same day payment’ it’s balls.
Was a bit unsure of ordering but I bit the bullet, and I’m glad I did. Phone was delivered next day in excellent condition and fully working. No issues at all
Swift response, next day delivery and in excellent condition
Amazing service!! I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus a few months ago and received it very fast despite being in lockdown!! The phone arrived in excellent condition!! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a new phone ( especially as you can get them very cheap at a good value)
Instagram: @amy.lawrenson
Grade mobile is excellent I've been searching for phones for ages and this is by far the best place I can find. The website looks very good, professional, reliable and when I have more money I will definitely purchase a phone from here!
Excellent product like new. Ordered Friday lunchtime received Saturday lunchtime first class service. Will use company everytime.
It’s not even a 5/5 it’s a run 1000000/5. One of the best company’s I have ever bought from and I mean ever! The delivery was very very fast and the quality of the devices are incredible! So thank you so much. I will be 1000% be buying from here again.. wow
Iphone 7 works well good condition but battery abit weak runs at 87%.
Very fair price and lovely staff
Bang on the money really, no way I can fault these guys they're good at what they do
quick and easy
Excellent helpful customer service, Brilliant advice. Very happy with phone and price and fast delivery !! Would definitely use again and recommend to other people!
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.71 based on 1,849 reviews