GRADE MOBILE Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely fantastic. I placed my order at 3 in the morning on Friday, at 10am I received a text that the phone's already been shipped, and Saturday early morning it was at my door. Surreal. Phone is indistinguishable from new, everything works perfectly so far. Battery 100%."
"quick and easy"
"Excellent helpful customer service, Brilliant advice. Very happy with phone and price and fast delivery !! Would definitely use again and recommend to other people!"
"Phone better then I expected, items quickly resolved after contacting customer services support."
"Order the mobile without any hassle and it was here safely the next door . Grade b but next to brand new ! It’s for my sons 8th birthday and he knows how expensive these are so he’s going to be overjoyed ! Thanks so much grade outlet ."
"Ordered a grade A iphone 7. It said there were no scratches/signs of use and it was absolutely correct! The phone looked brand new and came with a fresh charger and new plug! I thought all these great reviews may have been from computers but now I understand why there are so many excellent reviews! Great value for money and delivery was very speedy!"
"Great service. Had a problem with original phone purchased a few months ago. Customer service very responsive and helpful in explaining the options. In the end purchased a second phone so we were not without one; this was delivered next day. Returned the original for a refund which was processed quickly and efficiently with no issue. You only really know how good a company is when you have a problem and I don't think Grade Mobile could have done more. Definitely recomend."
"Great service, product arrived on time and in the condition as described. I had a query which was answered straight away. I would recommend using Grade Mobile."
"Bought iPad mini. Good product no problems."
"So happy with my phone! I expected delivery to take a few days which would have been fair enough but it arrived the next morning! You could have told me it was new, so pleased 😁. I’ll be shouting about GRADE Mobile from the rooftops!!!"
"Great shop. After making an order I always knew what was happening with my order and when to expect it. Phone came in perfect condition. If it wasn't for some scratches on sides I would say it was brand new."
"Got the recommendation from my sister who used them a few months ago. She was a little concerned over their legitimacy, but she got her phone a few days later. I ordered the iPhone X and it came the next day exactly as it should. 5/5"
"Broke my phone while at university. Grade Mobile was the first thing that popped up on my search. Never heard of them before but they were very affordable, efficient in delivery (next day free delivery) and the product was exactly what was expected with all the necessary accessories that come with. Still have the IPhone 5 that I bought (gave it to my little sister) still works, never had an issue with anything but I received a year guarantee in case. I’ve recommended them to friends in search of Apple products. I’m even about to purchase a new IPad. Essentially, I trust them and will continue to use their services again"
"You really can’t tell the difference between new iPad & a grade mobile iPad - that’s 2 iPads I’ve bought and both have been perfect. iPhone next ! Same day shipping, arrived in a bubble enclosed envelope inside secure packaging."
"I purchased an iPhone 6 for my daughters birthday 2 weeks in advance which did not arrive for her birthday, after numerous phone calls and emails as way of compensation they up graded the phone to pristine condition. When it eventually arrived it had a chip in the screen, how can this be pristine?? I wouldn't even expect grade A or B to have a chip in the screen. Again I contacted them and they said to send it back, which would then be getting on for 3 weeks with no phone or they would compensate me and I was offered £10. Considering all the stress and the disappointment of telling my daughter she doesn't have a phone I think they should of told me to keep the phone and given me a full refund but they don't obviously care and probably hoping I will just keep the phone as my daughter is desperate for one. Now I have to send it back wait for a refund till I can purchase a new phone. Awful customer service. Cheers GRADE MOBILE for no present on my daughters birthday. Not even 1 star."
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.52 based on 194 reviews