GRADE MOBILE Reviews

GRADE MOBILE Reviews | 22nd May 2019
GRADE MOBILE Reviews | 1st July 2019
GRADE MOBILE Reviews | 20th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Terrible! Do not use! Tried calling them for 4 days still with no answer regarding my phone. Gave me £40 less than the lowest they would offer online. Terrible service and terrible company! False advertising!
I bought an iPhone XR A- minus condition and out of the box I noticed little flaws to the human eye but as I started to use the phone the first flaw that I noticed was the top left display was not intact with the rest of the phone as the waterproof seal was not applied even though this phone was supposedly gone through a fully inspection, and if I didn’t know about this, it could of later lead to later water damages do the phone. The second flaw that I noticed was the fact that the battery was in service mode and that the battery health was not showing up, this is because either the battery was replaced unprofessionally with out a jc device to code the new battery from the last one or the battery could be a non-apple battery, this is a pain as I keep on getting notifications about a ‘important battery message’. The third flaw that I noticed was that the back panel has been replaced, which I was not surprised of but the adhesive for the new back panel was not applied all over, therefore could cause water to easily enter the device, also the back panel was slightly not inline with the frame as there is a millimetre gap at the Back bottom left of the edge phone where the glass doesn’t meet the edge of the frame. The fourth and last flaw of this ‘A- grade iPhone XR’ is that there is visible dust underneath the camera lens which could of been cause by the lack of profession to put a waterproof seal for the screen and frame or the lack of adhesive for the back panel.
Absolutely fantastic. I placed my order at 3 in the morning on Friday, at 10am I received a text that the phone's already been shipped, and Saturday early morning it was at my door. Surreal. Phone is indistinguishable from new, everything works perfectly so far. Battery 100%.
Was a bit unsure of ordering but I bit the bullet, and I’m glad I did. Phone was delivered next day in excellent condition and fully working. No issues at all
Swift response, next day delivery and in excellent condition
Amazing service!! I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus a few months ago and received it very fast despite being in lockdown!! The phone arrived in excellent condition!! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a new phone ( especially as you can get them very cheap at a good value)
Instagram: @amy.lawrenson
Grade mobile is excellent I've been searching for phones for ages and this is by far the best place I can find. The website looks very good, professional, reliable and when I have more money I will definitely purchase a phone from here!
Excellent product like new. Ordered Friday lunchtime received Saturday lunchtime first class service. Will use company everytime.
It’s not even a 5/5 it’s a run 1000000/5. One of the best company’s I have ever bought from and I mean ever! The delivery was very very fast and the quality of the devices are incredible! So thank you so much. I will be 1000% be buying from here again.. wow
Iphone 7 works well good condition but battery abit weak runs at 87%.
Very fair price and lovely staff
Bang on the money really, no way I can fault these guys they're good at what they do
quick and easy
Excellent helpful customer service, Brilliant advice. Very happy with phone and price and fast delivery !! Would definitely use again and recommend to other people!
Value of phone was reduced by nearly £30 despite it being in immaculate condition for 'extensive cleanubg' despite not having a scratch on it and being a waterproof Samsung s9 how much debris could have accumulated? Having committed to needing the funds I was forced to go ahead... Scam merchants... Beware
iphone 7 plus repaired cracked screen , still had fault when it came back (screen jumping) sent back and fixed fast (103464)
I sent my iPhone 6S to Grade Mobile for a replacement battery and could not have hoped for a better experience. I posted my phone at 1PM on Thursday, and it was delivered to my home at 9AM on Saturday with the repair completed to a very high standard. Super quick service for the extremely competitive price of £29.95, which includes 24hr tracked delivery, a packaging kit, and a complimentary charger. I received updates from the team throughout - they let me know when my phone was received at their centre and when the repair was complete. I am absolutely thrilled with Grade Mobile and would recommend to family and friends in a heartbeat. Thank you so much.
An amazing company, received my Iphone 11 in good condition and was working perfectly with no issues. Will definitely be ordering again from their website , thank youu.
Great company!
Quick delivery and phone was in great condition.
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.90 based on 1,546 reviews