GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
Amazing quality work, phone came and went in top condition. Deliveted on their promise and kept in co tact with me every step of the way. Customer service is super quick and helpful.
Top tier service
Ellie was amazing at helping me get an address change when i put in the wrong one.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Not good at alll phone came faulty on deliver no return sticker to send back the touch screen had to be double clicked just bad
Ordered an iPad arrived with 28% battery, the battery wouldn’t charge, there was a line down the middle of the screen that didn’t disappear.
I’ve asked for my money back and had to go through a lengthy returns procedure, I’m yet to receive confirmation I will get my refund.
This company concerns me due to the standard of product I received not fit for purpose on arrival, along with their returns & refund policy.
Great phone for a refurbished not a mark on it looks brand new
Shocking customer service or the complete lack there of.
Excellent service ordered a iPhone 7 for my daughter arrive next day.
I sold my iphone 11 pro max 152gb to Grade for a secured price of £750.11, posted it and then got an email to to say " the battery is below the recommended percentage and will need to be replaced and the screen has scratches present." and therefore they reduced price to £609 - nowhere on the grading scale does it mention the battery health and also i know the phone didn't have any scratches because it was in a case with a screen guard for it's life. it seems following the iphone 12 release they decided not to uphold the secured price and reduce in line with other buyers. also reading reviews it's the same tactic they've done with other customers scam artists. phone line is not in use and they diced to ignore my complaint
Apple Watch series 3. Arrived when said, only downside is it doesn’t come in original box. I would recommend putting it on the website for insight. Other than than super happy with it and the service
Phone was like brand new, quick delivery, fantastic service will definitely be back.
Quick delivery and all is working perfectly so far. Would definitely recommend.
I ordered a phone but needed to return and the team at grade mobile were fantastic in cancelling the order and refunding the payment. Although I made the wrong order. I will definitely be purchasing in the near future.
Not happy at all no customer service at all phone for 4 days running no answer had to pay 30 to have screen repaired as was a present for someone
I have bought the Apple Watch for a Xmas present all looks good quality look new fast delivery
HIGHLY RECOMMEND GRADE MOBILE
I found Grademobile when I searched the internet for iphone repairs.
Once I had paid the order, the repair booking went into action with a very efficiently co-ordinated booking process and information on "how to". Also with an email address for any questions which were replied to swiftly.
My iphone has been repaired and delivered back promptly, I have reinstalled my data and it has charged up nicely. I am very happy to have it back in lovely condition, just like new. Grademobile is well worth 5 stars plus! And I will recommend them to anyone with an iphone old or new.
Very satisfied customer.
Poor quality "refurbished" phone, even worse customer service. Not recommended!
My phone is good condition with no defects other than 1 tiny scratch to screen and have proof and email sent to me describing condition does not match phone sent to you in good faith trading standards has been notified
I am absolutely appalled. I sent my device in for valuation, the next thing i know is that they are keeping my phone ans paying me only 16 pound for my s9 which is in good condition. I asked for the phone back where they said NO. I asked then for a phone number multiple times just to be ignored. I am now seeking legal advice. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
I have sent them a mint-condition device. It's almost 22 months old. They quoted a high buying price yet after chasing them on the return progress they send me an email saying the battery needs replacement (it's currently holding 88% of its original charge), and the casing is damaged (which is simply not true unless it happened during shipping which is highly unlikely given how well it was packaged, or they themselves caused said damage following taking delivery).

The screen and back had not so much as a hairline scratch on it, and neither did the metal bezel around it.

They, as a result offered me almost £100 less.

Their phone line does not work - whenever you select any option to speak to someone other than the sales team, it disconnects your call. Since you go off "5-star reviews" for what is essentially customers who bought phones, you only find this out when you start trying to get hold of somebody.

I hope I receive my device back in the condition though I wouldn't be surprised if what I get back from them, is not what I sent.

There should not be an aggregated review option for this organisation. Clearly the two different operations they run as per the prompts on their phone systems (stating clearly that it's 2 separate operations) have vastly different reviews. It's misleading for consumers to see a load of 5 star reviews from people who BOUGHT phones from them, when the ones SELLING their phones to this organisation clearly doesn't seem to be experiencing the same level of service. Having not read detailed reviews before sending the device off, and having now dug through the other poor reviews left by others, it's clear that the trade-in/device recycling purchase service they offer is as I have experienced it.
A little disappointed that the charger cable is not genuine Apple and there is no plug either but other than that looks good. Would also
Be nice if was in an Apple box
I've buyed an apple watch from this site. The charger is not original and it doesn't have the box. Ălso the watch have a lot of scratches. They not answering at email and phone number. Don't buy from this site it's not worth it!!!!
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.84 based on 1,658 reviews