GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
To be very frank, I was a little concerned, because the price was so good, I thought the quality would be questionable. I bought my son an iPhone 6 and it is exceptional. I will definitely come back for future phones and am waiting for some iPads to come in stock to make my next purchase. Cannot recommend highly enough
Bang on the money really, no way I can fault these guys they're good at what they do
Exactly what I was looking for, and the quality was excellent
Great customer service and the iphone was exactly as described.
5/5 products and service. Spoke to them on the phone and they were top 👍🏼
Excellent
Good phone. A few more scratches than what was described on its screen but nothing major. Delivered quickly and sold at a decent price.
This is my first purchase from Grade and I will definitely seek them out again when I need more tech. They sold me an A grade iPhone 6 and when it arrived, quickly and on time, I was surprised as it was how it was described an A grade phone. Very very happy with my purchase. Thanks Grade Mobile.
Quick delivery & good customer service.
Really lovely people to help you out. Phone works and looks like new
Great service. Spoke with customer service asking about delivery and they couldn’t have been more helpful :)
Excellent service. Kept updating arrival times all the time.
Yeah, it is good service and the phone is really gorgious, but the only problem is delayed delivery..
10/10, phones arrived next day pretty much as good as new and for a great price.
I ordered a grade A- unlocked iPhone 7. I received the phone and there was quite a significant scratch on the back. I wasn't happy about this as I had paid extra not to have a grade B, but thought, at least the phone case will cover it up. When I went to set my phone up, the phone was actually locked. Very disappointed and cross. I tried to telephone but phone lines were down. Have made contact by email and am still waiting for the matter to be resolved. I'm not sure with all these issues in mind I would use this company again.
Very pleased with my phone and great fast service
Hi i have bought a iphone 6 from yous.charging the phone up as its for christmas present and its saying battery has experiences an unexpected shutdown because the battery was unable to deliver the necessary peak power.could you send a new battery out please as its not charging
Execellent!!!
Can’t recommend GRADE Mobile highly enough: good product, good price, and tremendous customer service! My initial purchase wasn’t exactly as I was hoping for so I emailed to say I had reservations about the phone. They replied immediately and their attitude was “don’t worry, we’ll sort out the problem”. The returns process was very straightforward but I got a bit stuck when I tried to order another phone to replace the one I’d sent back. I rang the company and spoke to Shannon, who couldn’t have been more helpful. She was so willing, kind and courteous – and infinitely patient. The replacement phone arrived less than 24 hours later and I’m really happy with it. Thank you so much, Grade Mobile, and Shannon - you’re a great ambassador for your firm!
Service was fantastic, response and delivery very Quick. have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Bought an iPhone and it arrived very quickly and in good condition. Recommended to a friend and she is also pleased
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.52 based on 215 reviews