GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
Amazing quality work, phone came and went in top condition. Deliveted on their promise and kept in co tact with me every step of the way. Customer service is super quick and helpful.
Ordered Monday came on Tuesday, the phone was exactly how it had been described, great service! would recommend
Brilliant service from these guys super quick delivery would highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😁
Very disappointed with grade charge me £9 for a broken screen protector I ordered with a phone and received a broken screen protector and I emailed grade about a week ago and they have not even replied to me so that's 9 pounds I will not be getting bk 😒
Not getting a response as I have not yet recieved my delivery but states that it’s been delivered I’ve tried calling no answer and I’ve tried emailing I got a reply but no reply after that since as I paid for the item and need to get a solution to this ASAP.
Perfect !!! Fast delivery and great conditions
Bought phone for step daughter, she loves it, would bye from here again
Very happy with the phone I received
Brilliant company fast reliable and very friendly
Great service. Super fast delivery! Phone is great!
Wish I could’ve rated higher but really not great quality. Tried to get in touch about 3 week delivery and screen being unacceptable yet no answer
Ordered an iPhone 6 was in great condition.ordered on the Saturday and it arrived Tuesday lunchtime great service really pleased with my purchase.
Super fast delivery... looks like brand new.. son is very happy with his purchase.
Took 1 month to receive the phone really disappointing
Fantastic service 👍
Website, turnaround times and payment options were excellent however the minute the phone arrived was where the problem started. First the phone was 100% flat, to be expected but after three hours on charge still no life. Tried calling the custom care team 10 times no answer other than we are busy message. Spoke to apple direct, they were able to help me. Turns out the charging port was totally clogged with pocket fluff. Really disappointing as the phone has obviously not been checked over and I paid max price for the “renewed” model. Phone is working fine now however not confident the company despite emailing the issue to them I have to this date had no response other than a generic email. Tried to call again before this review but still no joy. Wont use again. Will deal directly with apple moving forwards
Phone came as advertised. I would 100% recommend and buy from again. Customer service and delivery time was amazing.
Phone works as advertised, very good price too.
Great product arrived quickly as well
Paid for a “certified” refurbished iPhone X as a present for my daughter at Christmas. When I turned it on all it did was crash, every 30-60 seconds, no one checked that device!! I wanted a refund straight away because I knew no one was checking their phones. Then I was told I couldn’t have a refund because I was outside the returns period of 30 days, Christmas!! So I upgraded to an X with more memory, at first it seemed like it was good my daughter was happy. Until she tried to type and send messages! The touch screen was damaged on the right hand side so you could use individual letters and the send button was placed right in the middle of it so messages wouldn't send. I've asked for my money back, and so far they have said no, we can replace or fix the one I've sent back. I don't trust the sellers so I'm pushing for my money back. They are not checking their phones.
Really easy and haven't disappointed. Would use again.
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.71 based on 1,849 reviews