GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
Amazing quality work, phone came and went in top condition. Deliveted on their promise and kept in co tact with me every step of the way. Customer service is super quick and helpful.
I previously worked for this company and all i can say is it really does go to show just how poorly run it is but then again what doesn't help is the owner himself is just a child with a best friend for a side kick. The company does not care for it work staff and will push and push for results which are not possible, if you do one thing well you are then given 101 tasks on top of your daily work to do, being on a salary which only really covers the bare minimum. You are got rid of just as quick as you started and there is ZERO trust within the company. all areas are under CCTV and do not be surprised if you are a lady to be watched daily by the owners father. I suffered a lot of work place harassment when working for GRADE Mobile, which went to the extents of being shown by the owners father a clip from the cctv where i walked into his office and 'pulled up my tights' and told how he is glad i feel comfortable to do that around him. That very moment i realised just how uncomfortable i really was and how i needed to find a new job as soon as possible! the fact that he went as far as remembering that i did this and then went back on the cctv to find that moment to sit and watch away to himself is beyond me. I will be taking the work place harassment further now that we are coming out of slowly but surly coming out of covid. Just be safe girl's
Brilliant phone great condition came the next day. Packed really well. Very happy with your service.
This is the second phone I’ve brought from grade mobile and again great fast service and will be coming back
Quick, efficient and the iPhone 11 pro was pristine.
Excellent company, fast delivery and all works perfectly, will definitely use this company again x
Delivered the phone well :)
The phone doesn’t turn on is only vibrate when you plug it The screen stay black
I really like the the Oder it came on time to you said it will come Saturday and it came on that day thank you grand Mobil
Incredibly pleased with item and company. I initially bought a refurbed phone from another company, who offered next day shipping etc etc. After three weeks of very limited contact and no phone I cancelled the order. Going via Klarna I found Grade Mobile. I bought a phone from them, with 3 monthly payment zero percent via Klarna. The phone arrived next day and is literally brand new, I cannot find any usage marks at all, and works out of the box perfectly. I shall be buying my refurbed smart watch from this company. 100% Recommended!
Bought a refurbished "pristine" iphone Xs, and it is! , very nice phone no marks and like new. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks
Great service would recommend keeping the phone with somewhat charge in them tho
Is in good condition thanks
I phone xs max, very pleased with my purchase I brought a renewed Grade version which I have to say was virtually like buying a brand new phone. Only one very tiny mark on bezel it’s barely noticeable really had to look for it, arrived very quickly and packed superbly and phone still has got 91% battery health. So this really as been a great deal for me would recommend this company to anybody excellent service.
Great service
Excellent service with great products. Very pleased with purchase.
Great price great products
Speedy delivery phone like new a star rating
Great service Shelley was amazing
Ordered a phone came next day in excellent condition love the phone too thank you!
Next day delivery. Affordable, quality product. No complaints at all.
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.60 based on 2,027 reviews