Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

Very pleased with my order and came on time as expected. Thanks would recommend
Nomination charm arrived as ordered, did order a nomination tool tool, however informed that it was not available, therefore refunded, and also informed that one would be sent free of charge when 1 does become available, Still waiting for my good will gesture !!
Good experience however the shutters were down when arrived and had to ring to get attention and took a little long
Love the charms
Looks lovely on my mum
Products were spot on, but they didn’t arrive until 2 days before Xmas, so that was 2 weeks in the post. Spoke to two very pleasant people who hoped they would arrive in time.
Fab, quick service
Very well presented in lovely packaging
I found your company very helpful, you kept me well informed. I only had an issue as my parcel was very late arriving. Which is the only reason I have given a four star rating.
Ordered 3 charms fast delivery but sent the wrong dad charm but luckily my partner still liked it.
Very quick delivery!
Thank you so much for your beautiful earrings and necklace they look perfect I think our granddaughter will be so happy with them ❣️
I was surprised at how quick this was delivered so close to Christmas. The quality is amazing and presented really well my sister is going to love come Christmas. Thank you
Came a little later than it said but I was expecting it in these strange times. Product was lovely and would buy from here again
Good service as ever
I have emailed as this was the wrong item I ordered a rose gold nomination bracelet but revived a silver I was told to return this which I did and I would be reimbursed my postage and the right bracelet be sent to me first class in time for Christmas
Great communications and easy to order. Will be back.
I think it would be really great in your confirmation emails if you could include a summary of the order for reference. Other than that, great products quickly delivered!
Haven't opened the package yet but so far so good
The assistant at the Grantham store couldn’t be more helpful however customer service by email was quite rude and unhelpful
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.83 based on 4,413 reviews