Workhorse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Workhorse
"This saves me significant time every month. Our team enter timesheets, costs, quotes. At end of month all costs and time rolls up to invoices and send to Xero. Excellent tool!"
"We have found that the support given by Workhorse - Bespoke Business Software Ltd is fast, helpful and clear. We have been working with Bespoke for eight years. They respond quickly to any queries we might have. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and aquaintances."
"Workhorse has become an indispensable tool for our New Zealand consultancy. It's been easy working with the Workhorse Team to Customise our app so it does exactly what we need: handling prospects, customer quotes and job costs; tracking consultants' timesheets; and rolling up consultants' time to Xero at the end of the month for invoicing to clients. Workhorse is everything we need, all in one place. Very happy!"
"Amazing service and the CRM has transformed my business."
"I can't believe what a difference this has made to my business. I was nervous it would take up a lot of time and money to get a bespoke system but this was neither and has made such a difference to my business! Would heartily recommend!"
Workhorse is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews