Workhorse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Workhorse
Read Workhorse Reviews
I am still impressed by the flexibility of the SW; so far we were able to fine solutions to all use cases and needed functions; I underestimated a bit the efforts and iterations it costs to get it really running e2e; my recommendation to you to address this more clearly to your customers, that it will take multiple rounds of review and adjustment
We’ve been with Workhorse from its beta days and it’s been really easy to get the team to tweak it so it fits our needs exactly. We now rely on it to store our client information, track tasks and projects, record our contractor timesheets and to roll up our monthly invoices to Xero. Workhorse saves us time and money and it’s the best app we’ve invested in.
(Market Elements) - Posted 9 months ago
This saves me significant time every month. Our team enter timesheets, costs, quotes. At end of month all costs and time rolls up to invoices and send to Xero. Excellent tool!
We have found that the support given by Workhorse - Bespoke Business Software Ltd is fast, helpful and clear. We have been working with Bespoke for eight years. They respond quickly to any queries we might have. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and aquaintances.
Workhorse has become an indispensable tool for our New Zealand consultancy. It's been easy working with the Workhorse Team to Customise our app so it does exactly what we need: handling prospects, customer quotes and job costs; tracking consultants' timesheets; and rolling up consultants' time to Xero at the end of the month for invoicing to clients. Workhorse is everything we need, all in one place. Very happy!
Amazing service and the CRM has transformed my business.
Workhorse is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews