gowlingwlg.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend gowlingwlg.com

Tell us how gowlingwlg.com made you happy

"Recourse to law is a privilege of the wealthy. I contacted this law firm on two separate occasions with the aim of gaining legal council in a civil matter involving copyright infringement, as they present themselves as specialist in IP law with international lawyers. I emailed Celine Bey, Paris office giving brief details of the case and received no reply. I then emailed Director Amar Adatia at their Birmingham UK office also giving details of the case explaining that I received no reply from their Paris office and guess what, Yes you got it, received no reply. It would seem that based on the content of my emails I’m deemed not worthy of the curtesy of a reply, persona non grata! And they say the Law is blind, what a superficial world we live in. I’m sorry for being such a lowly peasant in your eyes."
gowlingwlg.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access