Go Wallpaper Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Go Wallpaper deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Go Wallpaper made you happy

"I have just taken receipt of my 2nd order from Gowallpaper. Very competitive prices, absolutely fantastic service on both occasions, great communication from yourselves and APC (i.e. ordered one day before their cut off time, and it was delivered the next day). They are now my 'GoTo' supplier for lining paper/paste and accessories and on my 'I would recommend these people' list."
Are you Go Wallpaper? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a combination of wallpaper paste and wallpaper. When I was ready to start decorating 2.5 weeks after ordering. On opening the paste I was unhappy to see the bucket bust open and the contents leaked all over the box! On contacting the company they said they were not prepared to help as it was past their ‘3 day’ damages report period! A pathetic excuse when the damages were caused due to poorly packaged products. The company were provided with photographic evidence but still questioned the validity of my claim. Basically calling me a liar STAY AWAY AND USE ANOTHER SUPPLIER"
"The whole situation. Called in asked if had item in stock and if it would be delivered in time amd was told yes. After placing my order received an email saying they cannot get my order to me for a few days. When i called and asked why i was spoken rude to i spoke to Nigel who said he did not frickin care and said get of the phone and put the phone down. Worst customer service ever. Do not order from them."
"They provide a good range of wallpaper in retro styles at a competitive price."
"could the person in the last review please send us their order number by email so we can verify what they are reporting."
"I brought this as a surprise for my 4 year old daughters birthday, I wanted to decorate her room the way she chose and wanted so I ordered the PINK Madison floral wallpaper as shown in the photo when I ordered it...it came a completely different colour...pure PURPLE which was the AMEYTHEST colour, my daughter especially was so upset and it has stressed me out completely! Only to be spoken to in such a rude and disgusting way by customer service who won't even give me a refund or let me exchange it! Honestly this is a AWFUL website and I would advise people to NEVER EVER waste your money on these CON ARTISTS"
"I have looked at the 3 reviews below and are all by the same person who has made malicious comments that simply are not true. Gowallpaper strive to help all our GENUINE customers with any problems the have. All our wallpaper comes from recognised brands and our authenticated Google reviews speak for themselves"
"They do not refund although they say they will and they are very rude when talking with you in their online chat, shame you cant post pictures of their wallpaper i don't believe this is wallpaper from proper manufacturers at all, the wallpaper goes thick and think in thickness throughout the roll of wallpaper, has blue dots going throughout the roll which shouldn't be there and is not washable at all. I think there making cheap copies and selling it advertised as the real deal. Iv have sent them all the pictures of it and there not interested they understand its faulty but one minute they say they'l issue a refund and next they cant do anything all because i opened all the rolls to see if all were faulty, apparently after you open the second roll you are not entitled to any refund. Its not like they can resell this wallpaper... but i bet they would try to."
"The wallpaper is very good quality, fast and efficient service and fairly priced, would recommend"
Go Wallpaper is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews