Gousto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gousto

Tell us how Gousto made you happy
I love gusto we look forward to our box every week creating new recipes.
Yummy 😋
Only improvement would be longer date on meat especially chicken but highly recommend we love it
I am more than happy with Gousto. The food is delicious and the menus each week are varied. I feel Gousto is great value for money. It is so nice to have all the ingredients to cook proper healthy meals for my family. The step by step instructions are used both by myself and my daughter and her boyfriend...great for learning how to cook.
Two possible improvements would be:
1) Better dates on the chicken
2) To be able to choose your favourites and not just the set menus
I would, and have, recommended Gousto to friends and family and will continue to do so :)
Really enjoying the meals. Easy to follow recipes excellent ingredients very tasty.
We love Gousto!! It was our biggest highlight during lockdown, to look forward to a delicious & healthy meal each day was amazing and kept us happy!
I find the the menu extensive the food very good. The cooking instructions are excellent I could not cook with out them.
(9) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We all love Gousto! We used to struggle to come up with new ideas for meals. Now it takes a few minutes to plan our meals and get the shopping in! We have enjoyed every meal we’ve made. The ingredients are always top quality. The price for a family of 4 is very reasonable. We cannot recommend Gousto enough!
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Ever since I started my subscription I can see a dedicated team growing and becoming better every day. I absolutely loved how you took feedbacks on board and developed more sustainable packaging. The reliable delivery service even during periods of lock down and disruption. A true joy to be part of this.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Great food, lovely quality and fun to cook together
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Good quality ingredients, varied and easy to follow recipes, app is easy to use and makes choosing recipes quick
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Gusto is great it really helps us making decisions on what to each week with still giving us choice. My husband and I have also been able to cook together which during COVID has given us a great task to do together. We rate the meals between us each week which then allows us to re-order them when they come up again and of course understand possible new favourites given ingredients etc. Keep up the great work Gousto, great meals at reasonable prices!
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Fresh ingredients, simple easy to follow recipes to create delicious food. No wastage and for two certainly value for money. A reliable service I recommend.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Good meals with lots of variety
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with so much choice and no waste . Meals are fun to prepare when you work together with your partner. If you have never cooked before the steps are so easy to follow and take no time at all .We have been ordering for over a year now and it’s always been perfect.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Gousto has truly revolutionised our eating. We now have an enormous range of recipes which we enjoy. Favourites include 3 cheese pasta bake, 10 minute fish and gnocchi and the chicken quesadilla!
(9) - Posted 1 month ago
Gousto has made our lives so much easier. Being parents there’s just so much to think about so taking away the stress of coming up with meal ideas or the same boring meals every week has been the best decision we’ve ever made. We’ve had Gousto for just over 15 months and it’s been such a great experience! Thank you!
(9) - Posted 1 month ago
Loving Gousto, the recipes are very tasty and easy to follow, ingredients is fresh and brilliantly arrives on my doorstep. I have been able to receive all the ingredients for 4 meals a week throughout lockdown too - what's not to love?
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Love it. Everything is absolutely delicious, good , quality ingredients and great service. A few times when needed assistance, Everything was quick sorted out. Can't praise you guys enough.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the range of meals on offer every week, lots of choice. Delicious food with easy to follow recipes. Good to try out ingredients not used before with lots of ideas when cooking own recipes. Portion sizes generous. Can 100% recommend!
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
My husband and I really enjoy Gousto meals. They are easy to follow recipes and we enjoy the variety of the menus.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Great choice of recipes with lovely ingredients
Gousto is rated 3.24 based on 235 reviews