Gousto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gousto

Tell us how Gousto made you happy
The food is great, they offer a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
However, the ingredients a lot of the time are not fresh and are unusable. Also, even if you do not order a box that week, they will send you one anyway, charge you the full amount and refuse to give you a full refund for the box even when you do not want it. I cancelled my subscription with them because of this predatory behaviour.
Some nice recipes, but every week something missing from the ingredients, sometimes a whole recipe is missing, not impressed
love the concept of Gousto but sadly given it many tries but sadly the shelf life of produce is very poor!
Delivery of 4 menus for 4 people this time had to be used within 2 days!
I have used others but had hoped they would at least get that right but its ridiculous really!! Sorry to say that with other options I cant see the point now! My delivery arrived Sunday all to be used by Tuesday- in the past there have been dramas which they have refunded but I can honestly say I think hello fresh trump it as they not only package up each menu the dates are far more realistic! Shame as I had hoped they would change but no
We’ve been getting Gousto boxes for a couple of years. In the beginning it was brilliant, good discounts and the 5th box free. Some of the recipes have been amazing and we have made them over and over again.
The boxes we have had recently have not been so good, the discounts they have offered have not worked and the portion sizes seem to have decreased quite dramatically. Still lovely recipes just not enough to feed two adults.
Gousto is rated 3.27 based on 254 reviews