Gousto Insights

Gousto have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their prices, delivery and refunds.

Happiness Grade

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" They entice you with 2 weeks half price and then treat customers very rudely. "
- Jay
Write your review on Gousto

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I ordered my first delivery on special offer and they put me on instant re-order for another order a week after. "
- Anonymous
" Of course it was not their fault if it was the delivery driver, but they should get reputable companies to deliver and their response was poor. "
- Penny Burton
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I asked the member of the contact centre to do it for me and then emailed their customer care team to ask for a full refund. "
- Anonymous
" I had a Gousto rep call at the house to tell me about the service the company provides. Excitedly i placed an order but it failed to be delivered. When I called the helpline they had no record of my order and despite their best efforts they could not trace my order. I am now having to contact MasterCard to get a refund on my credit card. A lot of hassle. Don't use this service. "
- Ranjit Das
" They are not free they taken £47 out of my bank asap and I have to wait 3-5 working days for a refund don't not use them they are a rip off "
- Miss Rachel Rodgers
A-
87.50%
Industry Average
" Excellent customer service, very quick and friendly service on the phone lines if any problems. Excellent range of meal options compared to competitors, and slightly cheaper than competitors too. Portion sizes perfect, and items in the box are of good quality. Meat especially so. Only complaint is price per portion does seem a little high (for my budget anyway), however I am paying for the convenience and recipes I suppose. "