Gousto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gousto

Tell us how Gousto made you happy
Some great meals this week spiced chicken wraps, pleasantly surprised with Tuscan lamb ragu not a fan of courgettes but they came through great in the very tasty ragu sauce. However pick of the week for me Brazilian Haddock Moqueca and zest lime rice Yummy to say the lest. Well done Gousto always fresh and tasty
Absolute life saver during lockdown, excited for my Joe recipes next week :-)
Great menu choice, easy to follow and delicious recipe!
Great menus, great quality, great service!!
So easy
Made lockdown eating a total pleasure
👍👍
We love Gousto
The choice is fab, amazing service, such helpful staff and during this difficult time they have been absolutely wonderful at offering different options for me to buy meals for elderly parents. Can’t thank you enough actually. Wouldn’t be without you!!
Fast and efficient service. With a huge choice variety of recipes. Always great quality.
We love love love Gousto. It has made a huge difference in our life. Saving us time on thinking about what to cook & going shopping. We are able to eat something different every day. Ingredients are always fresh and if there is anything missing they are quick to rectify the problem. I would highly recommend them to any family. Guostos has brought a new dynamic to the kitchen, my whole family is involved with the cooking every night.
As a family we all sit and choose the next weeks meals. The kids get excited when the box arrives at our door!. It's always in a nice clean box,well packed and nicely presented. We love the Gousto meals because they are fresh,exciting, balanced and best of all kid friendly! We would highly recommend!
Overall a great experience, and separating out the ingredients into individual bags is hugely helpful. Changes to the cooler packs is also very welcome, as is the readymeal options. My only negative is that many of the readymeals need to be kept flat (eg lasagne, fish pie, etc), and often when they arrive they haven’t been kept flat aren’t as tasty as a result.
We love gousto. Easy meals, ensuring we have a good variety in food and cutting down the cost of our weekly shop.

They are satisfying enough to help with potion control, there is enough for 2 greedy adults and a toddler.
produce is of high quality , always delivered on time , easy to follow recipes , portion size is sometimes on the small size if you are a big eater, but its easy enough to add extra rice noodles extra
Absolutely love Gousto! Great selection of recipes which are really easy to follow and taste delicious.
I LOVE Gousto! Initially it was a massive time saver, everything measured out with all the ingredients you need. Over time it has made me so much better at cooking and opened my tastebuds to so many different cuisines I may not have tried without it!
Good variety of menu choices, really easy to use
Easy to follow recipes, tasty and varied. Quick to make and zero waste. Highly recommended- it has reduced by overall spend on food each week too.
I would highly recommend Gousto to everybody, I am always telling my friends about my yummy meals. Gousto has definitely changed my eating habits and allowed me to try new dishes and the pure ease of getting the food delivered gives me peace of mind, especially in these testing times. So simple, yet so delicious. Thank you Gousto.
Using Gousto’s service has been an absolute treat. The recipes are delicious and have honestly made me a better cook, giving me lots of ideas and making me try things I might not have attempted without Gousto’s easy instructions. All the meals are delicious and the flavours are spot on. Can’t recommend enough!
Reliable delivery, good choice, Good portion sizes and excellent customer service. Sometimes ingredients - particularly meats not have long best before date. Nice getting home from work and having all ingredients to cook a healthy meal from scratch
Cannot explain how much easier this has made our meal times! No wondering what to cook and no worrying that I’m not feeding my family nutritious meals! So easy and even my 15 year old has cooked a few meals for us! Cannot recommend enough!
Gousto is rated 3.25 based on 248 reviews