Gousto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gousto

Tell us how Gousto made you happy
Gousto has made me enjoy cooking again, we have been having gousto deliveries for a while and have always been very happy with the ingredients and the quality. Thank you.
(10) - Posted 1 month ago
Really pleased with gusto so far, the best thing is the range on offer each week, its amazing.
Quality has slipped quite a bit lately, when first started with gousto we loved it. Nice dishes and quality products, but last 3 deliveries have sub par, with the last two having spoiled chicken that Stank despite being well in date according to label, so.cancelled subscription.
Some nice recipes, but every week something missing from the ingredients, sometimes a whole recipe is missing, not impressed
Nice for something new but the portion sizes are silly. They are sooooo small!
Fantastic value for money.
Great quality and all recipes enjoyed.
Love Gousto
Gousto has completely changed the way we eat and definitely for the better! With great options on the menu to suit our lifestyle we can eat fresh, tasty food every day of the week. The 10min meals are great for days we are limited on time, family favourites we can enjoy with the kids and recipes we wouldn’t have thought about trying we can enjoy every week. It helps us keep a balanced diet and the ingredients are always of a high quality. The packaging is sensitive to the environment which is another important factor to us.
Really good quality products and good portions for 2 people. Theres a varied choice so no more wondering what to have for dinner. I like being adventurous so have cooked some new dishes which have gone down a treat with my partner and I. Only one or two minor glitches with my order but these have been resolved quickly to my satisfaction. Good customer service too.
We absolute love this. So much choice every week you never get bored
I love Gousto! There are loads of recipes to choose from, the food is fresh and delicious and I don’t have to think about what I’m going to make for dinner each night.
The variety and recipe choices make deciding on the following weeks menu so much easier and saves time too as I don't have to go shopping so often! :)
Gousto has saved me so much boring use of time having to shop in the supermarkets. I really look forward to my box arriving each week and enjoy cooking the meals. My cooking has improved as a result of not having to think up receipes for myself.
I love receiving my box each week. The selection of meals is great and The ingredients are always high quality. I just wish you did meals for 1!
Love it! Delicious recipes that I love choosing and the perfect sized tasty portions :)
Gousto meals take the stress out of menu planning and shopping. And what's more , my husband likes to do the cooking as it's all there for him. He particularly likes the new bags for those small bits. Oh, and the recipes are delicious of course. Sorted......
Gousto food is amazing. I look forward to receiving my package every Sunday. The quality of the ingredients is 2nd. to none.
Fantastic recipes. Great choice for both the meat eaters and vegetarian members of our family. Always something new and tasty to choose from.
We love Gousto each week!

The options of meals is great and really suits our taste. All the meals taste fantastic and are quick and easy to make - you can select quick dinners too to suit your meal times.
I’ve been using Gousto for a good few months. There are so many benefits. I love that there is no food waste. Each week we get to choose a variety of meals so no stuck in a pattern of boring weekday meals. All the ingredients is lovely and fresh. Simple and easy to cook so my teenagers take turns in cooking.
We used Gousto quite a lot last year but stopped for a while. We have now restarted our deliveries and find that the quality and amount of ingredients supplied has improved. The variation in the recipes is also better for our requirements. all in all GREAT.
Gousto is rated 3.28 based on 253 reviews