Gousto Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Gousto

How would you rate Gousto?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Manu

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gousto in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Gousto is working really nice for me. It is a way of cooking tasty recipes easily. I even have tried the vegan ones. I already ordered more than 40 boxes and I only had a problem with a delivery once and they refunded it instantly. Fine for me."
"Excellent customer service, very quick and friendly service on the phone lines if any problems. Excellent range of meal options compared to competitors, and slightly cheaper than competitors too. Portion sizes perfect, and items in the box are of good quality. Meat especially so. Only complaint is price per portion does seem a little high (for my budget anyway), however I am paying for the convenience and recipes I suppose."
Ranjit Das
"I had a Gousto rep call at the house to tell me about the service the company provides. Excitedly i placed an order but it failed to be delivered. When I called the helpline they had no record of my order and despite their best efforts they could not trace my order. I am now having to contact MasterCard to get a refund on my credit card. A lot of hassle. Don't use this service."
Miss Rachel Rodgers
"They are not free they taken £47 out of my bank asap and I have to wait 3-5 working days for a refund don't not use them they are a rip off"
Gousto is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews