Gousto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gousto

Tell us how Gousto made you happy
The menus, ingredients, and instructions are excellent, but in these times a principal reason for using Gousto is that it avoids the risks associated with shopping, particularly if one is sheltering. If the main ingredient, such as the meat, is missing and one has to go out and buy it, which has happened twice in a few weeks, the point of Gousto is largely lost.
The compensation of £1.60 is totally beside the point.
Disappointing. They make sure to get it right for first 2 boxes, downhill after that. Food gone bad before expiry date, specially the meat products, veg weltered after a couple of days (even in fridge), always missing something from several recipes, waste of time. All I got from support (who are nice at least) are apologies. “this is not a persistent issue..” I can read from a script too. Anyway, rather spend 5 minutes and go to local supermarket myself, loads of free recipes online.
We love gousto. Tasty meals and no waste with all ingredients supplied. Great value for money
Gousto 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Gousto 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Gousto 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Gousto 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Customer Service is awful (Adam) and they don't bother to get back to you.
Ingredients were not fresh and mouldy. Was told I would. get £5 refund in my bank account but never received. Shocking customer service.
The food is mostly nice but the use by dates are stupid and customer service is dreadful. I have always had recommended useby dates within 3-4 days of the delivery which isn't good for 4 meals. When I questioned this I was advised by customer services that the use by dates were just a "guideline" and to use the dates on the meat - nevermind that the veg was going off.
Gousto is perfect for keeping home recipes fresh and allowing to have restaurant quality meals at home with minimum food waste.
Great idea and good value for 2 people and sorts the endless question of what to have for tea!
Great recipes!
Superb use of food packaging - very little plastic.
Sadly, the portions have changed and for example: with the chicken only half of the portion that was provided is now provided & with teenagers in the house I often need to bulk out the meals.
Would also prefer to have some organic meat options.
As usual twice as much spice is provided as is needed (well for our household anyway...)
Thank you for all your reliable deliveries and super easy to use app.
I love Gousto. It makes my eating habits so much better. One think I could do with another recipe book. In all seriousness I have never had any issues and the food is always amazing
Food is decent but the price fluctuates too much, needs to stay at the lower price or it becomes expensive for what you get.
I am loving my Gousto mealS. They make cooking great dishes easy during the pandemic. All ingredients provided to make delicious nutritious meals.
Great recipes. Something different every night and so easy to cook as everything is there. It takes the stress out of deciding what to eat!
Generally a very good range of menu choices. The food lasts for a week at least meaning nearly nothing is thrown away!
Menus are great doing joe wicks just now so helps with meal plans. The recipe cards are very simple and easy to follow
So much better than other similar services. Better selection, delivery time slots, no missing/incorrect items and spices etc bagged and labelled.
Excellent food, excellent service.
All ingredients are of high quality.
Instructions how to cook the food are very easy to follow.
Not rated perfect as the coriander was inedible this week
Amazing fresh easy healthy recipes. Just a little too expensive.
Gousto is rated 3.20 based on 313 reviews