Gorilla Racking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gorilla Racking
Read Gorilla Racking Reviews

About Gorilla Racking:

Suppliers of Garage Racking, Warehouse shelving and other industrial products. All at competitive prices and FREE delivery.

sales@gorillaracking.co.uk

Stephen Sholl
Gorilla Racking 5 star review on 23rd July 2018
Stephen McMullan
More Photos & Videos
Are these guys for real we ordered over 10 days ago and I have had nothing delivered. I have made numerous phone calls to the office with no reply, i've sent emails with nothing more that a standard email response. Then they have the cheek to ask for a review. Deliver my order or refund me and then I might change my review but so far service is appalling and goods still not delivered.
Got what I wanted in good timescales
Pleased with this storage system and will probably order more. When assembling the upper shelves, the connecting bracket didn’t feel that robust, but once everything else was assembled it seems pretty stable and looks nice. There are some useful videos on YouTube that go through the assembly process.
Strong stable easy to construct not overly expensive
Excellent service, second time I have used gorilla racking.would not hesitate to recommend.
No adequate response after an order placed on 27th June has not arrived by 5th August My father placed the order he has terminal cancer and is trying to get things sorted whilst he is able to. We’ve asked more than once for a refund after getting no delivery. Disgusting.
Disgusted, dont answer the phone or emails and my order still gas not been delivered.
Had my doubts when the racking was delivered,but very easy to assemble,tolerances very good,strong enough for most garages and workshops and looks good.cant go wrong for the price...happy customer!
The shelves are very good and easy to put up. only needing a rubber or wooden mallet.
Despite the fact that the shelves were very well wrapped for protection, 2 shelves were originally delivered damaged but these were then replaced foc. by Gorilla.
These racks were incredibly easy to assemble - it's just a tab and slot system! Plus, they are versatile. You can have one tall shelving unit or two shorter units. You can lock them together for stability. They are just fantastic. Because you can put your shelves at different heights, they can accommodate the most awkward items, like your partner's bouldering mats!

My goal was to organise my garage and with these racks I have done that. I'm now wondering where else I can use these because I genuinely love them!
I suspect the 5 star reviews are fake as from 6 June when we ordered we have not had any updates, no delivery, no replies to emails or phone calls. Hopefully the order will arrive but kind of lost hope. We probably won’t get the money back as feels like a scam company so far.
Really easy to assemble and very sturdy
Easy to put together, very strong and sturdy. Would recommend.
These reviews are fake. They are not processing orders, picking up calls nor replying back to emails. Do not place an order with them!
Brilliant shelving. Easy to put together and very sturdy. Would definitely order again.
Pretty good quality for the price you pay. Very quick and easy assembly. Would definitely recommend.
Great shelves - sturdy and easy to assemble. Would recommend
Steer well clear! Ordered a double pack of 5 tier shelving and the courier only delivered 1 set. Emailed Gorilla and got a response to say this was happening a lot with the courier service lately but I should get the rest of the order the next day. It has been 4 days since and still no delivery and no responses to the 3 chasing emails I have sent! So I’ve basically just paid double the price for a single unit.....stay well clear of this lot!
Great product and good service, given the times!
Great value for money product and easy assembly, 10 minutes per rack.
Gorilla Racking is rated 4.23 based on 169 reviews