Gorilla Racking Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gorilla Racking

About Gorilla Racking: Suppliers of Garage Racking, Warehouse shelving and other industrial products. All at competitive prices and FREE delivery.

sales@gorillaracking.co.uk

How would you rate Gorilla Racking?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I purchased 3 x Boltless Garage Shelving Bays 180cm (H) 90cm (W) 40cm (D) + Workbench The shelving was excellent value and easy to assemble. The workbech was ok but only useful for very light usage."
Brian Eacott
Verified Buyer
"Very good racking for the price does what it says on the tin and very pleased with the service and delivery will be ordering more many thanks"
"A good product and value for money, and easier to erect than was expected. First class service. The only disappointment was the plastic caps (that aren't mentioned in the instructions). They are far too fragile and hardly worth using."
Beverley Young
Verified Buyer
"The design is ingenious and when I had a small problem in a damaged shelf in transit a brand new one was immediately couriered out to me, shelves are brilliant!"
Alastair Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent racking, came super fast. Looks great in my workshop will be ordering more next month. Thank you for super service. Best regards A.A Simpson"
Phil Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Simple website with good prices, easily ordered through Pay Pal. Delivered the day after stated, but no issue for me."
"Delivery as scheduled, racking good quality. Very pleased"
Martin Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Ease of erecting and quality."
"My first time dealing with them. Telephone order made. I had no more then 1cm tolerance on the space to fit two 120cm wide racks into. It was therefore important that individual units, including any protusions did not exceed the 120cm. I was assured they did not but alos sent an email confirming that they would take them back at no charge to myself if they did not. They fitted! The tracking system with UK mail gave an accurate indication of delivery time within a 2 hour slot. The delivery was a day late, but this showed up on the tracking and I believe there was a family bereavement and the shop had to close for one day. The racking itself is going up as promised, just a rubber mallet required to tap the sections together."
Ann Clarey
Verified Buyer
"Haven't opened the parcels yet as they're part of a Xmas present and although most of it arrived promptly there is a part missing/undelivered as yet. This being the joints to tie the racks together."
"Don't expect to receive your paid for goods. The delivery day came and went and despite emails, texts and phone calls i've been completely ignored. I'm now going to have to report the matter to my bank."
Keith Mercer
Verified Buyer
"I previously purchased Gorilla racking and was delighted by the product due to the method of assembly of connecting the supports to the uprights. When I wanted additional racks I looked on the web page and found the same design and made an order. When the racks were delivered I was disappointed, whilst the product quality was still good the method of attachment for the supports was now different as they were punched out sections rather than the 'protruding rivet' method which I believed I had purchased."
Hi, Many thanks for the kind order. On your first order you purchased our range of ANCO Rivet Racking in blue & orange, on the second order you kindly purchased our own Gorilla Range of blue shelving, a completely different product and means of assembly.

Apologies for any confusion. I'm glad to see you're happy with both types.
Andy Kenward
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, easy assembly and good looking shelves."
"I built nine 180 x 90 x 45 cm garage shelving bays. The finished shelves look smart, are stable and I'm very happy with them. Assembly is easy: the first took a little over an hour, by the last I had it down to less than thirty minutes. Top tip: lubricate the locating tongues with something like '3 in 1' oil: with a little oil the tongues can be hammered into the slot much more easily. Over the nine units, a small number of tongues bent out of the slot - hard to describe but if it happens to you you'll know what I mean: watch for that. I bought three lots of three units and should have received three mallets (one free with each lot of three) but got only one. The mallet was OK for all but a handful of stubborn tongues, but was worn out by the end."
"After some issues, Ian rang and personally sorted out the issue I had absolutely fantastic service will be using again. If you want any racking this is the place to go to"
Ouch! that one hurt. Only received one email and that was replied to at 6.05pm the same evening. Was closed for the half term school holidays but still answer emails 7 days a week up until 10pm. Email reply copied below:

Hi Mark,

Thanks again for the order. Have you opened them all as I packed that order myself and am sure I packed the hammer.

One of the 3 boxes should have fragile tape at one end where it's been opened and hammer put it.

Kind regards.

Iain
Gorilla

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
(Haven't shown customers email address for privacy reasons)
"Very happy with the racking and service. Have ordered more! Barry"
Kevin Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, good quality . Happy enough that I purchased a second set."
Christopher Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Good when you have done a couple of racks bought 5 it’s a shame they put a hammer in one of the packs, and it was the last pack I opened but general good kit"
"excellent service and delivery"
Kerry Brears
Verified Buyer
"Calls and emails were returned, Iain was very helpful and easy to deal with. The product was delivered on time, easy to assemble and sturdy. Great experience all round"
Gorilla Racking is rated 4.61 based on 51 reviews