Gorilla Racking Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gorilla Racking

About Gorilla Racking: Suppliers of Garage Racking, Warehouse shelving and other industrial products. All at competitive prices and FREE delivery.

sales@gorillaracking.co.uk

Tell us how Gorilla Racking made you happy

"I placed an order 13th Feb, heard nothing by 21st Feb so emailed Gorilla Racking. Had a reply from Iain saying he would look into it. Since then I've phoned and emailed several times but I'm being ignored. The money has gone from my account but I am sick of contacting them. I want a refund and nothing more to do with this company. I would not recommend anyone risks ordering from them, this is hassle I could do without!"
"Very prompt delivery even though I live in Shetland. Great quality & easy to assemble - very pleased with the purchase"
"Very pleased how easy to put together and how strong it is,overall very good."
"Delivered on day expected, really easy to put up - clearly a well tgrought through design. Thank you!"
"Very easy to assemble, looks good and excellent service from Gorilla Racking."
"Great racking, did have a part damaged on delivery, they sorted out this next day. Would buy again. Thanks to Iain."
"Great service. Would definitely use again."
"Arrived within 48hours, Erected 3 racks in 2hours. Very impressed . Could do with extra joining clips when installing multiple racks"
"Very quick delivery. Very sturdy."
"I have a large garden shed which I seemed to dump everything and anything in resulting in me not being able to find anything when I needed it.. After checking for shelving which was robust and easily assembled, I decided Gorilla Racking fitted the bill. Oh and how it fitted the bill. Yes it does suggest two people to assemble but I did it alone and although not easy by the time I assembled number four, it was so simple. I will be ordering another two shelving systems in April ( shed in two parts, one large and one smaller part).. Fantastic service and an excellent product... If you are thinking of buying, this product does what it says on the tin..."
"Very good and efficient ordering and delivery process. Easy to erect. The shelving is strong stable. A very good buy."
"Very quick delivery and shelves are easy to assemble and are strong."
"First class kit and excellent follow up when package was delayed"
"Easily assembled t9 form a rigid support structure. Impressed."
"Excellent quality for the excellent price paid, so easy to put together and no parts were missing!!! Perfect for the job in my studio and very sturdy racking with not a wobble in site. Thank you for your quick delivery and excellent fast service."
"I bought 6 shelf units and 20 open bins. The Order was quick to arrive but I noticed I had been sent blue boxes and I wanted red to match the 6 sets of shelves. When I ordered there was no where to request colour and I wasn’t asked. I e mailed to ask for an exchange and I’m told I’m responsible for returning the item. I have a courier quote of £28. It also states on their refund policy that on receipt of my return I will be refunded the full cost minus £15.95 if I had used the free delivery service. So blue boxes that I didn’t request, are no good to me and have to be returned are going to cost me £43. BEWARE OF THE RETURNS POLICY"
Hi, as explained, no mention was made of a particular colour being required. We sent you 20 bins as requested, you then decided you required a specific colour. We are more than happy to exchange for you but unfortunately this does involve a delivery charge. We have already paid to have delivered what you ordered and would have to pay again to send you a different colour. We were not going to charge you for re-delivery although it was not our error in the first place. Our Returns Policy is a very standard policy, used by major companies across the Internet so shouldn't be any surprises there. Most companies will expect you to pay for the return of goods which you have ordered incorrectly, please see:

We will bend over backwards to try and help but we understand we can't always help everyone, so sorry
"Good price, (free delivery but the 4 packages came over 2 days). DIY construction fine (with a touch of a fine screwdriver to slightly lever wider some tight tab slots.) 3 sturdy wall racks tidied cluttered garage with ample shelf space. Plus useful size workbench. Rubber mallet essential! Recommend."
"Really happy with the racking"
"I am pleased with both the service and quality of this racking. As with any piece of kit you buy unseen on the internet, reviews help in making a decision and I am pleased I purchased this racking after reading good reviews. The racking is well machined and is a good quality product for the price. I bought four racks and the first took what seemed like a long time to assemble but you find your own way of doing it and, because it is well manufactured, by the time I had done a couple it was a fairly quick process to assemble a rack. I would definitely order from Gorilla again."
"Speedy delivery. .so easy to assemble with the free rubber mallet.. Look great in my garage with all my craft boxes on ..will be ordering more I'm sure :) Alison"
Thanks so much for the kind order, we do appreciate it and great to see it doing its job in your garage! :-)
Gorilla Racking is rated 4.50 based on 112 reviews