Gorilla Racking Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gorilla Racking

About Gorilla Racking: Suppliers of Garage Racking, Warehouse shelving and other industrial products. All at competitive prices and FREE delivery.

sales@gorillaracking.co.uk

Tell us how Gorilla Racking made you happy

"First class kit and excellent follow up when package was delayed"
"Easily assembled t9 form a rigid support structure. Impressed."
"Excellent quality for the excellent price paid, so easy to put together and no parts were missing!!! Perfect for the job in my studio and very sturdy racking with not a wobble in site. Thank you for your quick delivery and excellent fast service."
"I bought 6 shelf units and 20 open bins. The Order was quick to arrive but I noticed I had been sent blue boxes and I wanted red to match the 6 sets of shelves. When I ordered there was no where to request colour and I wasn’t asked. I e mailed to ask for an exchange and I’m told I’m responsible for returning the item. I have a courier quote of £28. It also states on their refund policy that on receipt of my return I will be refunded the full cost minus £15.95 if I had used the free delivery service. So blue boxes that I didn’t request, are no good to me and have to be returned are going to cost me £43. BEWARE OF THE RETURNS POLICY"
Hi, as explained, no mention was made of a particular colour being required. We sent you 20 bins as requested, you then decided you required a specific colour. We are more than happy to exchange for you but unfortunately this does involve a delivery charge. We have already paid to have delivered what you ordered and would have to pay again to send you a different colour. We were not going to charge you for re-delivery although it was not our error in the first place. Our Returns Policy is a very standard policy, used by major companies across the Internet so shouldn't be any surprises there. Most companies will expect you to pay for the return of goods which you have ordered incorrectly, please see:

We will bend over backwards to try and help but we understand we can't always help everyone, so sorry
"Good price, (free delivery but the 4 packages came over 2 days). DIY construction fine (with a touch of a fine screwdriver to slightly lever wider some tight tab slots.) 3 sturdy wall racks tidied cluttered garage with ample shelf space. Plus useful size workbench. Rubber mallet essential! Recommend."
"Really happy with the racking"
"I am pleased with both the service and quality of this racking. As with any piece of kit you buy unseen on the internet, reviews help in making a decision and I am pleased I purchased this racking after reading good reviews. The racking is well machined and is a good quality product for the price. I bought four racks and the first took what seemed like a long time to assemble but you find your own way of doing it and, because it is well manufactured, by the time I had done a couple it was a fairly quick process to assemble a rack. I would definitely order from Gorilla again."
"Speedy delivery. .so easy to assemble with the free rubber mallet.. Look great in my garage with all my craft boxes on ..will be ordering more I'm sure :) Alison"
Thanks so much for the kind order, we do appreciate it and great to see it doing its job in your garage! :-)
"I'm so impressed I'm buying some more."
"Good quality shelving and good service"
"Great service for delivery, shelving is as described very easy and strong."
"Need to improve on their communication"
"Ordered racking which was delivered within 5 days, only problem was no notification of delivery, just lucky I was home at the time. I could not track the order so rang Gorilla which just went to answerphone, informing me everyone was on holiday. other than that really pleased with the racking which was really easy to assemble. will buy again"
"I was impressed with the speed, quality and value of the racking I ordered. Also received prompt and helpful support when I called regarding the delivery date. I would highly recommend!"
"Easy system to put together Very pleased with end result"
"fast delivery, good service, good racking shelfs used for the garage, would recommed racking shelfs and company."
"Excellent customer service. The product was delivered on time. The racking was easy to put together, is well made and has tidied up a very untidy garage. I'm so please with the product that I've ordered more of the same."
"I was looking for some reasonably priced racking and found this websire. The product I ordered was exactly that and fits perfectly in the garage. The product is quite well made, you get what you pay for in my opinion. It's sturdy but you will definitely need to fix the racking to the wall. I had to order wall brackets from another site as I couldn't find them here. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase."
"Delivery was good and arrived quickly as promised. Racking itself is good for the price. Only thing I would suggest is that the joining strips connecting the frame poles need to be twice the length that they are in order to add strength to the frame. I would consider buying more."
"Excellent customer service"