Gorilla Racking Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gorilla Racking

About Gorilla Racking: Suppliers of Garage Racking, Warehouse shelving and other industrial products. All at competitive prices and FREE delivery.

sales@gorillaracking.co.uk

How would you rate Gorilla Racking ?

"Need to improve on their communication"
"Ordered racking which was delivered within 5 days, only problem was no notification of delivery, just lucky I was home at the time. I could not track the order so rang Gorilla which just went to answerphone, informing me everyone was on holiday. other than that really pleased with the racking which was really easy to assemble. will buy again"
"I was impressed with the speed, quality and value of the racking I ordered. Also received prompt and helpful support when I called regarding the delivery date. I would highly recommend!"
"Easy system to put together Very pleased with end result"
"fast delivery, good service, good racking shelfs used for the garage, would recommed racking shelfs and company."
"Excellent customer service. The product was delivered on time. The racking was easy to put together, is well made and has tidied up a very untidy garage. I'm so please with the product that I've ordered more of the same."
"I was looking for some reasonably priced racking and found this websire. The product I ordered was exactly that and fits perfectly in the garage. The product is quite well made, you get what you pay for in my opinion. It's sturdy but you will definitely need to fix the racking to the wall. I had to order wall brackets from another site as I couldn't find them here. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase."
"Delivery was good and arrived quickly as promised. Racking itself is good for the price. Only thing I would suggest is that the joining strips connecting the frame poles need to be twice the length that they are in order to add strength to the frame. I would consider buying more."
"Excellent customer service"
"A good product at a competitive price and easy to assemble. It was delivered by U.K. Mail at the hour window stated in advance. So a pleasing product with satisfactory home delivery"
"Whilst I am happy with the raking I had a reason to contact them regarding connectors, following 2 unanswered calls I have given up. The product is good but the customer service needs to improve."
Hi, Many thanks for the kind order. So sorry you couldn't contact us but there should have been a message on the answering machine explaining we were closed for our annual holiday. We did request to contact us via email which we were still replying to as per normal, 7 days a week until 10pm of an evening. If you still have an issue, please do contact us.

Kind regards.
Iain
"I found the assembly of the units extremely simple thanks to the very clear instruction notes supplied. The finish of the metal structure was good & the finished job was very presentable. A most satisfactory purchase which arrived punctually on the given date."
"Good service. Fast delivery. Excellent customer experience."
"The design is good and the shelving units went together without too much trouble. The only problem was with delivery. I know that northern Scotland can give delivery companies a problem, however I had ordered 8 units and it took 4 separate deliveries over two weeks for it all to be delivered."
"Like the product and fantastic customer service post sale received from Gorilla Racking. The racks are easy to assemble - once you know how! The instructions are picture only. Think it would be hugely beneficial for Gorilla to have an online video on their website as it would greatly assist the less-able DIY enthusiasts! I eventually found a "how to assemble boltless racking" home video for a similar product on YouTube made by a USA DIY expert!! Definitely recommend the racking system - my garage is now organised and neat."
"Arrived late afternoon on the day arranged. Easily put together and fitting in to the garage as if it was custom made! Extra parts for linking all shelves together much appreciated. My wife loves the tidy appearance of the garage, and I can get the car in."
"I recently bought one rack of shelving (180cm x 90 cm x 40 cm) to tidy up my garage. I looked at several different types on-line and Gorilla Racking looked just right. The shelving was a reasonable price and was delivered very quickly. The shelving is delivered as a flat pack, securely packaged, and with clear instructions of how to assemble. My wife and I put it together fairly easily with no previous experience. It would be difficult but not impossible for one person to do it and we'd certainly recommend having some help. The assembled product is sturdy and looks good. We are pleased with it."
"Extremely easy to assemble and robust, I would definitely recomend Gorilla Racking."
"I purchased 2 sets of "3 x Boltless Garage Shelving Bays 180cm (H) 90cm (W) 40cm (D) + Workbench" when they arrived I was very disappointed, in my head I pictured some heavy duty racking and 8 smallish boxes arrived. When I opened the boxes my disappointment continued both the wood and metal simply looked too thin. How WRONG I was - The racking is fantastic, easy to put up and looks the part - my garage has now been transformed and each shelf holds a massive amount of gear with no sign of strain. Highly recommend - If I had a bigger garage I would order more without delay. Pictures Attached"
"The product itself is excellent but the service was appalling. After indicting delivery would likely take place on a particular day, and stating that this would be preceded by an email and on the day before, and a text from the carrier, I think an hour before delivery, the product did not arrive on the day indicated and we received no communication from Gorilla. They did not reply to my phone calls or my email, in spite of indicating on their web site that emails would be responded to 24/7."
Gorilla Racking is rated 4.49 based on 90 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!