GorgeousCouture Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend GorgeousCouture

How would you rate GorgeousCouture ?

"Outrageous site. Be aware and do not buy from them. Sent me a faulty dress and now refuse to refund me my money. I am having to raise a dispute. Never known a company so desperate to sell a dress! Ridiculously poor communication - they refuse to speak by telephone and take days to respond to emails and then deal in a very unprofessional way."
"I bought a khaki green dress from gorgeous couture. The fitting was horrible I have never seen anything like it. The worst thing is 3 weeks till now as I'm writing my money isn't refunded. I mean 3 weeks after returning the dress on the 3/4/2017 today is 21/4/2017 but I don't have my money."
"The Bailey maxi dress I ordered bobbled after 1 wear. I sent this back to them for them to repair/exchange. They don't keep you updated and don't come back to you when the agree to. You have no number to phone them either. After 5 weeks of having my dress they are returning the faulty dress today as they say there is nothing wrong with their fabric. I beg to differ as it should not have bobbled after 1 wear. So I'm nearly £200 out of pocket and left with An unwearable dress. I'd never use them again and suggest you order with caution!"
"Faulty Dress. Poor quality fabric"
"I have 3 Gorgeous Couture dresses and they are fabulous quality and customer service exellent"
"Highly Suspect Company no contact phone number on web site. Appalling customer services that take over 24 hours to reply to an email and that's if you're lucky to get a reply at all. My order was placed and cancelled the following day due to the concerns and bad feedback that I had been given by friends. Fortunately I made payment via PayPal but I am still waiting for the refund and now it's been seven days. Beware better off looking elsewhere, what looks good in the picture probably won't be what you receive, if you actually receive anything. I suspect this review site is actually run by Gorgeous Couture."
GorgeousCouture is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews