GorgeousCouture Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate GorgeousCouture?

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I bought a jumpsuit, for over £100 it is very poorly made (not worth the money) looks cheap. However I wanted to return, it’s still saying it’s processing, so won’t give me an option to create a return OR print the returns label. I have sent ALOT of emails, even tried contacting them via instagram 2x. No reply! It’s been a week. I’m stuck with a cheap looking poorly made jumpsuit, I don’t want to pay to send it back because I know won’t hear from them again. So I am raising an dispute. SHOCKING SHOCKING company/customer service and worse of all SHOCKING cheaply looking clothes. STAY AWAY, YOU'VE BEEN WARN!!!"
Are you GorgeousCouture? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GorgeousCouture receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Quite frankly if you want to look cheap & outdated buy from this site. Tacky packaging & tackier fabric. Looked like I’d bought the dress from a market stall! Not worth the money at all."
"Very poor fabric & fit is awful. Upon complaining I found the customer service appalling! I would be very wary before parting with your money for shoddy goods. Dress doesn’t even look like it would cost £20 let alone £200!!!"
"Outrageous site. Be aware and do not buy from them. Sent me a faulty dress and now refuse to refund me my money. I am having to raise a dispute. Never known a company so desperate to sell a dress! Ridiculously poor communication - they refuse to speak by telephone and take days to respond to emails and then deal in a very unprofessional way."
"I bought a khaki green dress from gorgeous couture. The fitting was horrible I have never seen anything like it. The worst thing is 3 weeks till now as I'm writing my money isn't refunded. I mean 3 weeks after returning the dress on the 3/4/2017 today is 21/4/2017 but I don't have my money."
"The Bailey maxi dress I ordered bobbled after 1 wear. I sent this back to them for them to repair/exchange. They don't keep you updated and don't come back to you when the agree to. You have no number to phone them either. After 5 weeks of having my dress they are returning the faulty dress today as they say there is nothing wrong with their fabric. I beg to differ as it should not have bobbled after 1 wear. So I'm nearly £200 out of pocket and left with An unwearable dress. I'd never use them again and suggest you order with caution!"
"Faulty Dress. Poor quality fabric"
"I have 3 Gorgeous Couture dresses and they are fabulous quality and customer service exellent"
"Highly Suspect Company no contact phone number on web site. Appalling customer services that take over 24 hours to reply to an email and that's if you're lucky to get a reply at all. My order was placed and cancelled the following day due to the concerns and bad feedback that I had been given by friends. Fortunately I made payment via PayPal but I am still waiting for the refund and now it's been seven days. Beware better off looking elsewhere, what looks good in the picture probably won't be what you receive, if you actually receive anything. I suspect this review site is actually run by Gorgeous Couture."
GorgeousCouture is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews