Gooseberry Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Gooseberry Shop
Over a month
Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Best price I could find, easy to order and make purchase, kept up dated about my order and a prompt delivery."
"Extremely dissapointed , been waiting for a refund for about 2 months , i have to chase them every day but still nothing is sorted. Worst costumer service ever , is not worth the lower prices , for sure"
"Absolutely dissapointed , honestly the worst costumer service i’ve ever met , i’m trying to get a refund for an order made in july , i’m emailing them everyday for them to tell me it will be sorted shortly / in a couple of days or even in the same day , but no sign of the refund ... if i could give a lower rating , for sure i would"
"Horrendous service. Never answer the phone and don't notify you of any delays. Product was over 4 weeks late after paying for 1-2 day delivery. I never received the item after all that time so I cancelled and was refunded. Don't waste your time buying here."
"Been using is been out for long time always receive my item prices are great can’t complain"
"Quick shipping, easy purchase process & nice range of products. Too good :)"
"Item received in time stated, Great Prices"
"No Problem, Really pleased"
"Very good service."
"Good service"
"Great product, good value, timely delivery :)"
"I did not receive what I ordered. I ordered 4 x 250ml shampoos as this order was for several individuals. I received 1 bottle of 1ltr of shampoo with cello tape keeping the lid on!"
"Delivery took far too long to arrive"
"Good price however would have appreciated updates on delivery delay - had to follow up on it..."
"Ordered products on 23rd Dec. Still not received them so not sure whats going on"
"After two weeks still do not have order, rather a long time to wait on delivery."
"Paid for 2-3 day delivery, did not receive the order until 3 weeks later. Prices are good but in future I’ll pay more and shop elsewhere."
"Delivery was quick would recommend"
"Excellent"
"Quick delivery"
"Excellent service, the order arrived on time. I would highly recommend."
Gooseberry Shop is rated 4.73 based on 3,075 reviews