Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Until Goodwin Barrett contacted me I had no idea I could claim even though my investment was 20 years ago. My claim was successful and I was awarded £7350 a very happy customer. The staff kept me informed throughout the whole process,"
"Very good service with plenty of support. Until contacted by Goodwin Barret I was unaware that I had a valid claim. With Goodwin's support my claim was successful so it was a win/win all round except, however for the investment house."
"Goodwin Barrett helped us with a misold claim.l must admit l didnt think it was possible after 20years but how wrong was l.They were very professional and kept us informed throughout the processs.Within a few months they had won me £9669.00 compensation.We are thrilled and very grateful to them.We would definitely recommend them to anyone.Thanks again Goodwin Barrett."
"Thank you for the excellent service with helping us with our claim. Would definitely recommend."
"Thank you for your excellent service in helping us with our claim. Would definitely recommend."
"I got a cold call from this company asking if I ever lost money on a pension. As it happened I had lost around £21,000 when I was advised to invest into a SIPP. They took up my case without asking for any money upfront and after about 3 months I was refunded nearly £30,000! Right from the start I was impressed with the service and how easy the process was. These guys have turned my life around, I could not be more grateful. Thankyou"
"I recommend anyone who may have been mis-sold an investment to use Goodwin Barrett. I was advised by Lloyds bank to invest my savings some 15 years ago. I lost most of my money and they dismissed by concerns without looking into it. I got a call from Goodwin Barrett telling me they help people in situations like mine. At first I was very sceptical but the professionalism showed by their staff soon put me at ease. I signed a few documents that were delivered to my door and within 4 weeks I was paid out £15,000. I was truly blown away. Thank you so much Goodwin Barrett"
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for all their help understanding and polite nature, l wouuld have no hesitation in recommending them."
"I would like to thank everybody at Goodwin Barrett for there professional honest & reliable work they have all done for me."
"I would like to thank Goodwin & Barrett for a great result. I received £17017 from RBS from mis-sold investments. Without your help I would not have got anything I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in the same position. Thank you very much."
"Goodwin Barrett have been excellent, friendly, professional and honest. From the first time I spoke to them they have guided me all the way throughout my claim. I certainly could not have done it without them. They kept in touch by phone or mail throughout and never let me down. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"Recieved a call from Goodwin Barrett and within a few weeks I had 12.768.54 in my bank account from a miss sold investment from over 10 years ago. Without them I would not of bern aware I had a claim. I would recommend them unreservedly."
"Got me compensation I didn't know I was entitled to. A very good and professional service. I couldn't have done it without them."
"Goodwin Barrett It really was a good-win,I had given up hope of resolving the miss sell myself,then after a brief phone call Goodwin Barrett took on the case,I went on holiday,on my return I received a letter from my former bank offering me a settlement of over£20.000 pounds,I like holidays,oh yes--I like Goodwin Barrett too."
"After trying with another company to claim ppi `s to no avail Goodwin and Barret managed to get us get us £5,143.48 for a mis-sold investment.We found the company very friendly and encouraging during the time they were pursuing our claim. I would certainly recommend them to anyone thinking of making a claim for mis sold investments."
"Goodwin Barrett had very little information to go on as we had made the investment in 2002 so we weren’t sure if anything would come of making a claim after so long, but they were very professional and patient and succeeded in claiming back £1,750 on a mis-sold investment from the bank. It was all very stress free as they did all the work on our behalf, the staff that we dealt with were very helpful and the whole process took about 6 weeks."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and helpful service. All this resulted in them recovering me £3365.40."
"Despite having limited information on an investment made 19 years ago, which lost heavily, Goodwin Barrett could identify the potential in my claim. After much investigation, Goodwin Barrett were able the claim for me, and I was delighted and amazed to receive about £ 8500 after fees and taxes. Without their hard work, I would never have recognized or proceeded on my own, with this claim. I found their service professional, friendly, with regular updates. My thanks to the team at GB for this very successful result."
"We used Goodwin Barrett to resolve a mis-sold investment claim, and were awarded the sum of £7,200. All of the staff were very professional, and kept us well informed throughout the process, which was completed in about 6 weeks! Thank you for your excellent advice and service. Mrs K John."
"Mr.J. Searle. Resulting from your telephone call to me & my agreement for your investigation. This has resulted in me receiving over £10.000 after settlement of your fee. A very substantial amount for which I had no idea I was entitled to. Evan if I had known, I would not had the knowledge to succeed with such a claim. My sincere thanks for your service."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 250 reviews