Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
More Photos & Videos
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
More Photos & Videos
After contacting Goodwin Barret, my claim against the Halifax for multiple miss sold investments was quickly and efficiently resolved. I have nothing but praise for the way this company handled my claims, and would not hesitate in recommending in the future.
THANKS TO ALL THE TEAM .WE NEVER THOUGHT WE HAD A CHANCE OF GETTING ANY MONEY BACK AFTER 13YEARS.MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND GUIDENCISE THROUGHT THE WHOLE PROCEDURE.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.THANKS AGAIN.
We had thought the deadline for claims was long passed, but heard a radio ad for Goodwin Barrett and decided to inquire about an historical investment, long closed, that always seemed to have performed poorly. Ran it by their advisors, who saw potential, which was realised easily and quickly to the tune of an unexpected near £7500. It really is worth at least checking to see what you might be eligible for.
I found Goodwin Barret excellent on dealing with my miss sold investment, they kept informed on every step of the claim, each person I spoke to was polite and very helpful. I would certainly recommend them to other people.
Marked 10 out of 10

Regards

Ken Johnson
A very efficient friendly team who enabled me to receive £1600 in compensation for a mis sold investment.
Sent from my iPad

Dear Treena and the team at Goodwin Barrett.

I would like to thank you all very much for working so hard on my behalf. I didn’t think that I’d have much chance of trying to claim on a stocks and shares ISA that I had taken out many years ago. I’d misplaced all my paperwork and had very little information to give you.
In just under 6 months I received £1600 for the mis sold investment!! A staggering amount for making one phone call!!
Many thanks to you all.

Mrs. S. E. Brookes
Very efficient, no hassle, helpful and friendly.
We are so grateful to Goodwin Barrett they were able to recover our money from a bad investment they really made it stress free for us. It is a lovely feeling your hard earned savings are returned it has brought the sunshine back to our lives.
I saw the Goodwin Barrett advert in a newspaper and thought I should give them chance to help me see if I could recover anything. A very easy process all via phone or e-mail. I am very grateful to receive compensation for a mis-sold investment from many years ago. The fees for doing this are a bit steep as I did some of the work myself but a share is better than the nothing I had before embarking on the claim. Thank you!
If you have the slightest suspicion that you may have been mis sold an investment, look no further than Goodwin Barrett.

I responded to an advert on the radio. This led me to a few phone calls with the most professional, courteous and thoughtful team who took my case on. Throughout the process I was regularly updated and advised. At no time did I ever feel anything other than Goodwin Barrett had my best interests in mind.

The process was very quick and resulted in my receiving a three figure sum from an investment I remembered in the late 1990's.

An outstanding result from an outstanding team. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Treena and the Claims Admin Team.
Did not even know I could claim but my daughter saw Goodwin Barrett advertisement and I thought I had nothing to loose. My claim was upheld and I am very pleased with level of service and the outcome.
Thank you so much.
I would like to thank the handlers at Goodwin Barrett for attending to my claim for Mis sold Investment with Halifax/Bank of Scotland. I wasn’t sure if it would be successful but to my delight I received settlement of £12,059.27 less fees to be deducted. Fees were a bit high but in the grand scheme of things worth it. Thanks again Goodwin Barrett.
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
Excellent professional service from a great professional team, would certainly recommend them to anyone, their standards are first class from the start to completion.
GOOD SERVICE, VERY PLEASED WITH SETTLEMENT. KEPT INFORMED ON A REGULAR BASIS THANKS
good service , very pleased with settlement. kept informed on a regular basis thanks
I never imagined I could claim a refund on my investment until a friend recommended Goodwin Barrett. With minimal input from me they identified a likely company and pursued the claim. I received a substantial sum which I never knew I was entitled to. Thank you for a very efficient and profitable service.
This company are friendly helpful and offer excellent customer service. Everything is handled over the telephone and everything was clearly explained in plain English and no fancy terms. Even dealing with my bank was handled by Goodwin Barrett who I felt understood my worries and concerns. Very quick service and even when I received the offer of money back Goodwin Barrett were there every step of the way. Would defiantly recommend this company. Fees were higher than I expected for the small amount I recovered but on the whole worth the money.
Very satisfied with all aspects of professional service received. The final settlement was above my expectations.
Whilst the service is not cheap I would recommend others to consider as the final result I feel is far more beneficial than if I had proceeded alone.
Excellent company to deal with very friendly and professional.Very pleased with the outcome never thought we would be able to get anything back.Thank you very much.
Very professional and not at all pushy. Kept us informed of progress. Not long before we received an offer of reimbursement of money lost in an mis sold investment. Very happy with the service received.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.83 based on 414 reviews