Goodwin Barrett Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"Goodwin barrett"
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett after they called me suggesting i may have been mis-sold an investment. At first i was a little dubious but i was reassured there was nothing to pay upfront so i thought why not take a chance. I was then put through to a claims adviser named Steve who was nothing but professional in his approach. He took some details from me and contacted Halifax bank whilst i was on the line. After getting all the details he needed about my investments he said i had a strong case. I duly signed the paperwork and was then called by another claims adviser who went into some more details about the money i lost. Goodwin Barrett then contacted me to say they had heard back from the bank that my case was being looked into. It was only 1 week later that i got a call from Goodwin Barrett to say my claim had been successful. I got a payment of £15,000. I was absolutely delighted as you can imagine. I cannot stress how professional this firm is and I would certainly recommend."
"Thoroughly professional and knowledgeable. Even though it turns out I had no claim, Mark spent time to talk to me and explain exactly why. Recommended without hesitation."
"They helped me claim £26,000 back from being mis sold an investment. They dealt with my claim very quickly and where polite throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has been unhappy over an investment."
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett in 2014 and was amazed and delighted at the rapid and excellent service I received. After six years of despair I got a substantial repayment from the Bank which means I can enjoy my Retirement again, and I am looking forward to going on a Cruise soon. My first holiday in seven years, thanks to you! Pat"
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend."
"I found the people and service very helpful and was delighted with the out come and would certainly recommend them to family and friends Yours Mrs B Hugman"
"Very good."
"Excellent service from stat to to finish in a timely manner, special thanks to Paul for friendly and professional help all completed in a few quick calls and email updates keeping me informed throughout."
"After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett"
"Fantastic service would recommend to all my friends very easy to do with a great result well done Goodwin barrett"
"Thank you Goodwin Barrett for helping us with our claim,we were over the moon when we received our compensation and we will certainly tell our friends and family,we were very surprised on how quick you dealt with things and we are delighted with the results."
"Very professional. Persisted and achieved in the face of a difficult to deal with building society financial advisor. A great result which I could not have achieved by myself"
"We had very little details of our lost investment, it was years earlier and had no paperwork, just the banks name, year and some memories of our circumstances at the time of the investment. It was a simple procedure, a few phone calls and a signature and within weeks our claim and the compensation was paid out.It was a happy and emotional time for us after years of thinking that the bank had let us down and there was nothing we could do. I'm so glad I saw your advertisement and made that call."
"A good company to sort out your claims no hassle and just get it sorted really."
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
"My wife and I would like to thank Goodwin Barret for taking up our claim for a miss sold investment.From the time I first contacted Credit Claims and explained to Michael Jordan our situation regarding our investment he gave me hope that we could have a chance of winning our case.I then sent all the relevant details to Michael and on reading these details he confirmed that he would be putting forward a case for a mis sold investment and also explained as he would be dealing with an Independant Financial adviser it would take up to a year to conclude this case.I am happy to say that we won our case and again would like to thank the Team at Goodwin Barrett for making a succesful claim on our behalf."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.77 based on 133 reviews