Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Goodwin Barrett are a fantastic helpful quick sorting it out . Fully recommend . Thank you ref cc/coco/60372"
"Goodwin Barrett . Are really helpful . Great service .... would definitely recommend them . Thank you ."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Would and have recommended them to others."
"We were contacted last March 2018 by Goodwin Barrett to see if we had a claim. We were at very cautious at first but some internet enquires convinced us of their authenticity. Having passed on some details we were seen by a very agreeable representative and duly signed the papers. Whilst the cost was very high we decided that if Goodwin Barrett hadn't contacted us we wouldn't have been aware we had any claim. After some procrastination by my original investors, in February this year 2019 we received compensation of £25,290.00. We would like to say we are very grateful for the service and kind attention we received throughout the process."
"my investments were investigated and although I could not make a claim, they have fully looked into the matter, and kept in contact throughout the process."
"Through Goodwin Barrett I have recently received compensation on a mis-sold investment from around 19 years ago! They kept me informed throughout the claim process and provided excellent service. Thank you."
"I have recently been in contact with Goodwin Barrett, who have been extremely helpful and efficient. I never felt under pressure and everything was really easy and hassle free. They did all the work on the phone and there was minimal paperwork. I am confident that there will be a good outcome at the end of the day. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service."
"Excellent company ther sorted my case out in 8 weeks and that was during the Xmas period would highly recommend this firm"
"Goodwin Barrett kept us informed all the way through the transaction which came to a very successful conclusion and we strongly recommend their services many thanks"
"Hello I just want to say many thanks to goodwinbarrett for a such a extra speedy response. The £163.53 refund maybe the only result I can expect under the circumstances. Anyway a great result by any standards. Thanks. And goodbye."
"Goodwin Barrett helped me receive a more than an acceptable sum on mis-sold investments from over 10 years ago when I would not have had a clue on how to pursue. Polite, courteous, professional and always kept me fully up to date with proceedings all their staff could not have been better in handling my claim. Excellent service."
"Goodwin Barrett’s were great in successfully claiming money back from an ISA me and my wife had invested in, using money from that my parents had left me after they passed away. I always felt we were advised incorrectly on the level of risk, and G&B were great in helping with the process every step of the way. This was money that was very valuable to us, which we thought we would never see again. Thank you so much..."
"Could not fault this company they did exactly what they promised. Our claim was sorted within 2 weeks. Would highly recommend them. Brilliant team."
"I heard that advert on the radio for miss sold is isa's. I couldn't remember what bank I was with at the time as it was 18yrs ago . I contacted goodwinbarret , they took a few details from me .within three weeks they found out which bank I was with . They submitted my claim and within eight weeks compensation was paid into my bank . No hassle . No stress . No mountains of paper work . Just friendly, polite advisor throughout the process , highly recommend . If they don't win you don't pay ... nothing to loose . Give them a try you won't be disappointed."
"After wrong advice by my pension advisor who advised me to put my three pensions into one, Goodwin Barrett was able to get me compensation of £26,000. Goodwin Barrett informed me that this was total wrong advice, they dealt with my claim and kept me informed every step of the way, I didn’t really hold much hope as my pension advisor had retired through “ill health”. Thanks to Goodwin Barrett I was able to retrieve back some of my hard earned pension."
"FANTASTIC COMPANY! Smooth process and professional"
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett regarding a issue i had with my bank over i a isa. It was quite a long time ago and as i had no documents i thought it would be unobtainable. much to my my surprise Goodwin Barrett agreed to look into it for me. the work they put in was unbelievable and they always kept me informed and up to date. Whoever you spoke to was very polite and helpful. I successfully received a sum of £2.000. Very Happy!! Brenda. x"
"Last year I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett and discussed an investment I had math my bank some 18/19 years ago. The investment was for PEPS and soon after I made the investment the FTSE 100 dropped to just over half the value and as a consequence at the time when redeeming the investment I lost a great deal of money. GB told me that there was a good chance I could claim the lost money back and some months later successfully claimed just over £21,000 which was reimbursed to me from my bank. I have to thank GB for their work in achieving this result on my behalf."
"Goodwin Barratt contacted me about an investment I had with my bank many years ago. After speaking to the advisor, I felt that I had received poor advice about that investment and agreed for GB to try to get some compensation. GB handled everything very professionally and were always very friendly and helpful. They investigated everything and I received compensation for poor investment advice. I would certainly recommend them."
"Fantastic and very efficient company. Staff are very friendly and professional when handling my claim. I strongly recommend them! Mr G Williams."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.80 based on 242 reviews