Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
The service provided by this Company was all in all first rate, we did have a issue with delayed paperwork between Lloyds and GB which in turn caused some concern for me but this was dealt with in a very competent and sensitive manner. Very pleased with outcome.
Goodwin Barrett helped me with my claim, there was no fuss just three phone calls and a letter to verify all was ok. No problems at all. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Goodwin Barrett.
Goodwin Barrett was excellent they dealt with a claim from 16 years ago inwhich I didn't know about. They kept e well updated especially with the situation we are dealing with right now. Covid 19.
For many months myself and my wife were undecided if we should ask Goodwin Barrett if we had a case. Recently our son had a claim successfully settled by GB. We decided to pursue our case with GB. Having been advised we had a claim it was swiftly settled and we were amazed at the settlement. I would strongly recommend the use of Goodwin Barrett without hesitation.
Delighted with the Professionalism, Service, Communication & Efficiency we received with our claim. Absolutely delighted with outcome.Money we thought we had lost & a lovely surprise at the end. Thank you and would have no hesitation in recommending Goodwin Barrett.
I contacted Goodwin Barrett in the small hope that may be able to help in my mis sold isa .As this was taken out over 10 years ago I did not hold out much hope .But I was delighted that the claim was upheld. I cannot thank Goodwin enough the staff were so helpful and informative .. I would like to recommend them to anyone who is thinking about to use them .
We were very pleased with the efficient and friendly staff at Goodwin Barrett. We were kept up to date with how our claim for mis selling from the Halifax Bank was going and received a settlement accordingly. Excellent Service.
They were very professional. Always returned calls when they said they would and the staff are polite and helpful.
Thank you for dealing with my recent claim so speedily and efficiently. I was very happy with the resulting settlement. Thank you.
Lynda Holmes
Goodwin Barrett helped me to gain nearly £5,000 back from Barclays, after I was misold an ISA investment with the Woolwich in 1999. They were so helpful keeping me constantly updated and guiding me through the whole process.
A little bit sceptical at first but thought “ nothing to loose “ so I filled in the form & the follow up phone call. From start to finish the whole process was taken care of , regular updates & two phone calls , nothing intrusive & no pressure at all . To be honest I didn’t think , after all the time gone by , that the process would produce a positive result but it did & I am delighted . Well worth it. Thank you.
Pleasant, courteous and efficient service throughout. No detail was overlooked and we got back £1600 from Lloyds Bank
We

We were each sold a Stocks and Shares ISA from Halifax which Goodwin Barrett proved we were miss sold . When we read the advert we thought it was worth a try.
Thank you very much for obtaining substantial compensation
Very satisfied with the prompt efficient service, and would recommend .
Excellent service from start to finish. Goodwin Barrett handled all paperwork and communications with Lloyds bank. I sat back and watched the compensation arrive in my bank account. Thank you again all at GB...Mike
Goodwin Barrett took my details and did all the form filling etc on my behalf I received an offer of compensation within six week, as for price expertise does not come cheaply and without their help I am certain I would not have received anything so I have no complaints.
Goodwin barrett made the experience quick and easy, the person on the phone was very friendly and professional and explained the process thoroughly and with just one phone call I received the papers and signed and sent them back and within a few weeks I received a cheque for over £900. Admittedly at first I was reluctant about the £460 fee, but it was worth it considering that except for a quick phone call, there was no effort on my behalf. I would definitely use them again.
Excellent service, no hassle
Professional & handled our claim very quickly. Very impressed. They did exactly what they promised. Awarded £1424.32. I’m a very happy customer,
Seemed no time at all when Goodwin Barrett informed me I was successful with the claim they handled.
They kept me up to date all the way and I was awarded £855.61. !!!
Just got the news in writing today-amazing . Big Thankyou Goodwin Barrett
In less than 11 weeks Goodwin Barrett managed to recoup money that I had invested with Lloyds Bank in 1999 which was sold to me with incorrect advice. Their service was excellent, keeping me informed every step of the way. I thought I had lost this money for good but Goodwin Barrett proved otherwise.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 545 reviews