Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service.
Very happy with the help I received from Goodwin Barrett. They kept me up to date all the way to the end of my claim
I was very pleased with the out come of my claim and how efficient and helpful Goodwin Barrett"s customer service was
Goodwin Barrett called us out of the blue and a few phone calls and a half hour home visit is all it took for them to recover monies lost from investments made years ago which my husband and I never thought would be recoverable. An excellent service throughout from friendly and professional staff with regular updates until our claim was settled within months.
my investments were investigated and although I could not make a claim, they have fully looked into the matter, and kept in contact throughout the process.
Goodwin Barrett were professional, friendly and always happy to help answer questions. They dealt with our claim successfully.
Mr J T Urmston
Kept us up to date at all times with emails and phone calls
Tried there very best but to no avail over a year period
Many thanks
The firm has secure me a refund from an investment I made some years ago. Whilst the refund has been agreed it has not yet been received. This time (Goodwin Barrett have acted for us before) their admin has left a little to be desired to say the least but , ultimately, they have done what they promised to do
I would like to thank Goodwin & Barret for there professional & reliable work they have done for me, & I would highly recommend them to any body thinking of making a clam, thanks Tony.
Would definitely recommend this Company as they were very professional and dedicated. to ensuring a good outcome. We were kept updated through whole process and received a generous cheque this week in time for Christmas. Was quite sceptical as our case was a mis sold investment 20 years ago. So delighted with the result Goodwin Barret achieved on our behalf. Thank you very much.
Goodwin Barrett have been helpful, courteous and professional throughout the claim process. I couldn't be happier with the service and after my investment being mis-sold to me over 18 years ago, I am also happy with the result. Thank you.
Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and helpful service. All this resulted in them recovering me £3365.40.
I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment.
They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett.
Goodwin barrett
Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent.
My only criticism is your 36% " fee ".
Quick and efficient.
Fast, efficient no nonsense service.
When we saw the advert for Goodwin Barrett, and their success stories we were very sceptical about it, but after a phone call and chat to them, we decided to go ahead with the claim, they kept in touch with us all the way through the process, letting us know how things we progressing. This took about 8 weeks, and we were very shocked when a nice big cheque came through the post, far more than we could have possibly imagined. We could not have done this without their help.
goodwin barrett are very efficient and very quick to resolve matters , however i think thier fee"is very high
I thought it was expensive at the beginning, but I had no idea of where to begin the process of claiming my money back on my own. This company took away my concerns, and managed the claim satisfactorily, which I feel in this case, the money was well spent.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 545 reviews