Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"When we saw the advert for Goodwin Barrett, and their success stories we were very sceptical about it, but after a phone call and chat to them, we decided to go ahead with the claim, they kept in touch with us all the way through the process, letting us know how things we progressing. This took about 8 weeks, and we were very shocked when a nice big cheque came through the post, far more than we could have possibly imagined. We could not have done this without their help."
"goodwin barrett are very efficient and very quick to resolve matters , however i think thier fee"is very high"
"I thought it was expensive at the beginning, but I had no idea of where to begin the process of claiming my money back on my own. This company took away my concerns, and managed the claim satisfactorily, which I feel in this case, the money was well spent."
"The lady who dealt with my claim was very helpful and friendly. She was not at all pushy. I was pleased with the result of my claim."
"I was delighted to receive an amount of money to which I had no idea that I was entitled, simply by responding to a newspaper ad. The work was carried out quickly and accurately (despite my records being many years old), and the only negative was a couple of letters to me which referred to my claim as being against Halifax Investments (i.e., rather than Lloyds TSB, the real miscreants). Would recommend without hesitation."
"Great service. No hassle and they got my money back"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 267 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access