Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"Goodwin Barrett have been an excellent company to deal with. They were very helpful and always kept me informed how my claim was going. They managed to get me nearly £3,000 from what I had thought was a lost cause. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"I was very surprised when they told me that they will settle our claim in not more than 8 weeks , and after 4 weeks we were nearly all settled,i will re command Goodwin and Barrett,that public should use them . Thank you Mr& Mrs P De Raffaele"
"They helped us win money back from Halifax, after several years with no success from us, but Goodwin Barrett knew exactly how to do this, we got back most of the money we had invested. Very pleased I would certainly use them again in the future."
"Heard the ad on the radio. Called the number. Very straight forward questions will little details known by myself. They helped me with the rest. Again very straight forward. I few weeks later I got £1900. Very pleased. Would recommend, as you have nothing to loose. Thanks"
"Goodwin Barrett handled my claim with Halifax Bank for mis-sold investment. They handled the claim well from sign up to successful payout. Was well informed through every stage. I will be using them for further claims and have given friends and family there contact details."
"Goodwin Barrett were excellent to deal with always returned our calls and kept us in the picture and very prompt at getting our compensation sorted"
"I had heard the radio adverts for Goodwin Barrett, so when I received a call from them I told them about a very old investment (from 1997) that may have been mis-sold. From my first conversation with Heidi until the case was concluded by Joanna, I was kept well-briefed about the progress of the case, and calls were always returned promptly. The case was duly won by going via Goodwin Barrett. Although only a modest sum was received in compensation, it was certainly better than nothing. Thank you, Goodwin Barrett!"
"Made one text and they did the rest and got me more money back than expected! Highly recommend"
"Made one text and they did the rest and got me more money back than expected! I highly recommend"
"Made one text and they did the rest! Got me more money back that I didn't expect! I highly reccomend!"
"Over the moon with Goodwin Barrett highly recommend these stress free with a fab result gaining myself 50% of the claim value"
"After hearing the advert on Smooth Radio about losing out on mis-sold investments we contacted Goodwin Barrett about a very meagre return on a large investment we had with the Halifax Bank more than a decade ago. Goodwin Barrett brought about a speedy outcome and we were compensated for the poor return and poor advice we were given by the Halifax. Without hearing the advert we probably wouldn’t have had the expertise to fight the case on our own. A very satisfactory conclusion."
"I can’t believe how easy it was to make a claim. Goodwin Barrett did all the work and I got back just over £5000 for a mis-sold investment from a few years ago . Until I heard of Goodwin Barrett , I had written off my loss but got most of it back !"
"We had an investment over 10 years ago and lost some money on it, I remember at the time we were devastated. I heard about Goodwin Barrett on Classic FM, their advert said if you lost money on an investment they can help. I had never thought I would get any money back but I thought I had nothing to lose so I decided to contact them. I didn’t really know how to phrase thing in a complaint of this sort but they said I had a chance of getting some of our lost money back. I had thought I might get a couple of hundred pounds if I was lucky. They made the whole process so easy, there was no stress about it at all, they dealt with everything and they were fabulous. I was stunned and delighted when they got back just under £10,000 for us. I would recommend anyone that has lost money in this way to contact Goodwin Barrett, you have nothing to lose and if you don’t know how to phrase/word a complaint successfully, give them a call."
"I would recommend Goodwin and Barrett even though my claim was unsuccessful I was kept up to date with the full proceedings with good customer service."
"Two years of continued persistence from the dedicated Goodwin Barrett team resulted in a successful claim against Alliance & Leicester (now Santander). I was given sound advice all the way through the process and kept well informed of progress at all times. I can thoroughly recommend their services. Thank you Goodwin Barrett team🤗"
"I heard the Goodwin Barrett advertisement on the radio and it rang a faint bell in the back of my mind that Lloyd’s bank advised me to invest in a corporate bond scheme when I was in my early 20s. I had long since written the lost money off but gave Goodwin Barrett a quick call. They guided me through the process which was quick and simple and a few weeks later I got a payment into my bank of around £230. I’d highly recommend this service"
"I can't recall how I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett but it was a useful introduction. I had already cashed-in an investment with St James Place that I wasn't happy about in terms of performance and the sector that they had advised to invest in - the return over seven years had been virtualy zero. Goodwin Barrett took it on and got me what represented an approximate 31% return, amounting to an annualised rate of about 3.8% - still better than having left it in the bank. The 40% fee was a bit of a shock, but where would I have got by trying to get recompense on my own? Nowhere, I think. Well done!"
"Having heard the ad on the radio, I sent a text and had a call within minutes. My eligibility was assessed and agreed and I was connected straight to a specialist. They completed a 3 way call with my bank and got all of the detailed needed. A letter was then sent to the bank and within 5 weeks of my initial text - I'd received over £2,200 for an old stocks and shares ISA which lost me money. Very pleased with the service and all of the staff I spoke to. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett."
"I have been very happy with the service received from Goodwin Barrett generally. All calls have been conducted very sympathetically and courteously, and prompt replies by phone. Although mine was a claim which (through no fault of GB) seemed to take a while to complete, I have been happy with the end result and am so pleased I responded to the original advert heard on radio to pursue a claim - which I had not thought would be successful due to it being a few years ago. So thank you Goodwin Barrett!."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 297 reviews