Goodwin Barrett Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Despite having limited information on an investment made 19 years ago, which lost heavily, Goodwin Barrett could identify the potential in my claim. After much investigation, Goodwin Barrett were able the claim for me, and I was delighted and amazed to receive about £ 8500 after fees and taxes. Without their hard work, I would never have recognized or proceeded on my own, with this claim. I found their service professional, friendly, with regular updates. My thanks to the team at GB for this very successful result."
"We used Goodwin Barrett to resolve a mis-sold investment claim, and were awarded the sum of £7,200. All of the staff were very professional, and kept us well informed throughout the process, which was completed in about 6 weeks! Thank you for your excellent advice and service. Mrs K John."
"Mr.J. Searle. Resulting from your telephone call to me & my agreement for your investigation. This has resulted in me receiving over £10.000 after settlement of your fee. A very substantial amount for which I had no idea I was entitled to. Evan if I had known, I would not had the knowledge to succeed with such a claim. My sincere thanks for your service."
"They rang me and I thought well I have nothing to loose but to my surprise within a couple of weeks and a couple of phone calls,I got a payout of £465.94p.It took no time and I am more than happy."
"Quick,efficient,reassuring service. We was very sceptical when we first received the call from Goodwin & Barrett however they were very understanding of our cautiousness. All staff was professional ,polte and more than happy to explain all steps of the claim. Thank you to all involved in my case"
"I am writing a note of appreciation for the outstanding service provided by Goodwin Barrett. The professionalism of your staff certainly allayed any previous cynical thoughts l may have had about companies offering to investigate mis-sold investments. Having been contacted and declined a number of offers in the past by other companies, l had no hesitation and full confidence in your company from the offset by the whole package; from speaking to Wendy initially, having a meeting with Andrew and finally receiving an update and concluding phone call from Rachel. All adopted such a friendly, helpful and professional manner. What a great team, an absolute credit to Goodwin Barrett. I was also impressed by the regular update letters and although for various reasons a claim could not be pursued in our case, this was very well explained by Rachel, who could not have been more helpful. I would certainly recommend your company to others who may be eligible. Please convey our thanks to all concerned; we wish them well. Kindest Regards Barbara and Andrew Lynch"
"My claim was dealt with swiftly and efficiently by Goodwin Barrett's excellent team. While not being very optimistic at the outset, I am now in receipt of a sizable cheque, thanks to the efforts of all involved. Fast, efficient, friendly and altogether excellent."
"Thank you for No fuss , and really professional in deal with my claim ."
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the good service they did dealing with my mis-sold investment claim with HSBC . I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who think they have been mis-sold ppi or investments"
"Goodwin Barrett recently successfully won my claim for a Mis-Sold pension, the amount awarded was £61.267.93. It was a complicated three year procedure. I have nothing but gratitude for Simon and his team,A special thank you to Brian Simons who initiated my claim in the first instance. Great Company."
"Claimed 21k back from Barclays"
"Absolutely have nothing but good things to say about Goodwin Barrett, we thought our savings were lost for ever due to negligent finance advice given to us by a high street bank. The wonderful staff at Goodwin Barrett were extremely professional, and courteous the whole way through our case - result! They got our money back plus interest Thank you team"
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the excellent service in dealing with my mis-sold investment claim with Halifax Bank. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who has suffered financial loss as a result of bad advice. Once again thank you very much for dealing with my claim promptly and efficiently. Huw Jones"
"Review on behalf of Mr Ronald German - Thank you for providing the very best of care and attention in handling my clam. Your customer service was very helpful in explaining information regarding my claim. Whilst being polite and courteous. Your overall service was handled efficiently and effectively"
"Happy to receive 21000 from Barclays after 10yearj"
"Would like to thank you for a really easy process from start to finish. Easy to talk with and very fast communication regarding my claim. They handled everything with minimum effort or imput from me which allowedme to get on with my day to day jobs. Payment was made very fast into my bank account after the award was given I cant fault them anywhere through the whole process."
"Excellent service, advice provided was simple and informative. My involvement was minimal regarding an investment over eighteen years ago. The end result was I received compensation from my claim. I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by Goodwin Barrett and would recommend them without hesitation."
"We were awarded a refund and compensation for a mis-sold investment bond from a leading building society . Goodwin-Barrett dealt with our claim professionally and keeping us informed of their progress. We would highly recommend Goodwin-Barrett . Our thanks to Goodwin-Barrett and to all members of staff who handled our claim ."
"We were delighted to find we were awarded compensation for miselling of investments over 25 yrs ago . Goodwin Barret provided an excellent service on a no win no fee basis. Would highly recommend this service"
"Contacted them with regards to mis-sold investments from a major bank- very helpful every step of the way and I was kept fully informed all the time- delighted as I was repaid everything I had lost and more- would not have done it without the support of Goodwin Barrett - cant recommend them highly enough ."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.77 based on 133 reviews