Goodwin Barrett Reviews

refunds process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Extremely quick settlement in six weeks very professionally dealt with would recommend this firm
Goodwin Barrett were very professional keeping us updated throughout the claim. Without being too pushy. They even took our claim to the financial ombudsman when they thought was paid incorrect. Would definitely use then again if needed and recommend them.
I heard their advert on 'Smooth FM' one afternoon about the company and had always felt I'd had a rough deal from an investment I'd made with RBS some 10 years earlier and had nothing to lose as it was no win no fee. I rang them up and they were very accommodating and took it from there. They started the process and kept in touch with me as it progressed. After 8 weeks I received a settlement, Goodwin Barrett were extremely professional and I would not hesitate to go with them again if there was a similar situation that arose. Thanks.
Great service kept me informed and up to date with the progress of my claim although I did not receive any payment this time I would use Goodwin & Barrett again
Thank you to Jo and all at Goodwin Barrett for helping me with a successful claim on a mis-sold investment plan. Great customer service and I was kept informed throughout the process...
Dealt very efficiently with a mis-sold ISA claim for my late mother. No problems and very smoothly handled with a great result! Many thanks. Duncan.
hear about the company on the radio in work thought i got nothing to lose. rang them up and the bingo the ball was rolling. They started the process and kept in touch all the way. very professional and was very happy with the result just for a phone call. and never would have done it but for the radio. Thanks. Paul.K.,
A stress free process with an excellent result!
Hi, I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett with regards to money I lost on an investment with a bank, Goodwin Barrett told me every case they took on was on a No Win No Fee basis, they took on my claim, even though I had not kept the paper work from many years ago, they kept me informed at every stage of the process with the bank, and also with the Financial Ombudsman Service, who looked into the case after no success with the bank, the Ombudsman upheld the decision of the bank, I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the professionalism in the way that they dealt with my claim, for keeping me informed of every step they were taking, and being true to their word No Win No Fee.
Terry Newland from Somerset receives 18000 pounds compensation after missold SIPP. I was called cold from a company and advised by a financial adviser to transfer a private pension with Standard life. The pension funds were then transferred into a high risk investment leading into significant losses to my retirement fund. Goodwin Barrett proved the SIPP was mis sold and I was awarded 18,000 in compensation. Their service was both friendly and efficient and I would recommend them to anyone.
We used the services of Goodwin Barrett and with their assistance and expert advice we were awarded almost £4000 compensation. It is literally as they say a no win no fee service so you don't part with a penny until your compensation cheque is in your account. In a word hassle free and excellent service. Thank you Goodwin Barrett.
Saw Goodwin Barrett advertised in the press and rang the number. They were most helpful and were able to track down (with no paperwork from me) a ‘PEP’ taken out in the early 2000’s. This yielded a payment of £4500.00 from the bank which I am certain I would not have been able to claim had I tried to sort myself. Many thanks.
We had some investments with a major bank ten years ago, and for a while we have thought that the returns we received were not that good. We contacted Goodwin Barrett and left them a mountain of investment reports, statements and letters from our bank. They sorted through the lot and our Bank have just compensated us to the tune of £4000. We would of not stood a cat in hells chance of recovering this money on our own.
S.Brown Heard ad on radio and tel. Goodwin Barrett who returned my call immediately, after discussing my case in detail they managed to negotiate a settlement and I received the sum soon after. Would recommend this company if you have any doubts about taking your claim further.
Heard your ad on radio gave you a call glad we did, you set the wheels in motion for us & reclaimed £17,851.47 in mis-sold investments cant thank you enough, would certainly recommend anyone if need be once again THANKS. Mr & Mrs Hayward
I received a friendly, and efficient service from all at Goodwin Barrett, culminating in a total compensation payment of £1,518.99 for a mis-sold investment. Hassle-free and a totally unexpected 'wind-fall' - thank you, and much appreciated!!
Like many others on your review pages I was mis-sold bonds through my bank 11years ago, so I thought I would give Goodwin &Barrett a call I was amazed in the professional manner that this was dealt with, they won my case and I was awarded nearly £3000. I would definitely recommend Goodwin & Barrett Thank you.
Very happy with the professional service.Really didn't expect to get anything as the investment was taken out 20 years ago and I had no paper work. Thankyou Goodwin Barrett
From start to finish, with a result of over £5000, they could not have been more helpful, the miss selling was over 20 years ago, and they did all the paperwork for me, could not be happier, well done!
Sceptical at first when Goodwin Barrett contacted me as it seemed too good to be true. However they were professional and put my concerns at ease. I was awarded money that I feel I could have never have won with the bank.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 338 reviews