Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Absolutely brilliant service got a pay out wouldn't have got one without him, So easy to use, kept me informed all the way, if you want to claim I would recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail . com without a doubt, even in these troubled times he didn't give up and I got my money back.
Professional and efficient, Goodwin Barrett did all the hard work and secured me a payout I didn’t know I could get. Thank you.
I have just received a cheque for a mid sold investment I admit to being sceptical about it working but so glad the advisors said to let them continue with the claim
It took about 11months to be resolved after being turned down at the first stage, but through the persistence of the advisors I received a refund that exceeded my expectations
I would advise and recommend this firm to act for you

Hilary
Goodwin Barrett handled my claim swiftly and professionally. They kept me updated on a regular basis and their staff were very polite and helpful. I wasn't sure if I had a claim but they took all the information and followed the claim through to resolution.
So it's definitely worth contacting them , as you've nothing to lose!
The service provided by this Company was all in all first rate, we did have a issue with delayed paperwork between Lloyds and GB which in turn caused some concern for me but this was dealt with in a very competent and sensitive manner. Very pleased with outcome.
Goodwin Barrett helped me with my claim, there was no fuss just three phone calls and a letter to verify all was ok. No problems at all. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Goodwin Barrett.
Goodwin Barrett was excellent they dealt with a claim from 16 years ago inwhich I didn't know about. They kept e well updated especially with the situation we are dealing with right now. Covid 19.
For many months myself and my wife were undecided if we should ask Goodwin Barrett if we had a case. Recently our son had a claim successfully settled by GB. We decided to pursue our case with GB. Having been advised we had a claim it was swiftly settled and we were amazed at the settlement. I would strongly recommend the use of Goodwin Barrett without hesitation.
Delighted with the Professionalism, Service, Communication & Efficiency we received with our claim. Absolutely delighted with outcome.Money we thought we had lost & a lovely surprise at the end. Thank you and would have no hesitation in recommending Goodwin Barrett.
I contacted Goodwin Barrett in the small hope that may be able to help in my mis sold isa .As this was taken out over 10 years ago I did not hold out much hope .But I was delighted that the claim was upheld. I cannot thank Goodwin enough the staff were so helpful and informative .. I would like to recommend them to anyone who is thinking about to use them .
Thanks Edward's, I was able to recover £10000 through the help of Edward's. I was skeptical but he assured he could get back my money and he did even faster than I could imagine.

I highly recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail . com he's the best!
Ed's was very professional & handled my claim very quickly. I'm very impressed. He did exactly what He promised and i was awarded £10350.
I’m a very happy customer, contact him on edwardstones00 @ gmail. com
We were very pleased with the efficient and friendly staff at Goodwin Barrett. We were kept up to date with how our claim for mis selling from the Halifax Bank was going and received a settlement accordingly. Excellent Service.
They were very professional. Always returned calls when they said they would and the staff are polite and helpful.
Thanks Edward's, I was awarded £3450 after Edward's helped. It was hassle free for me and faster than I could imagine.
I highly recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail . com he's the best!
Thank you for dealing with my recent claim so speedily and efficiently. I was very happy with the resulting settlement. Thank you.
Lynda Holmes
Goodwin Barrett helped me to gain nearly £5,000 back from Barclays, after I was misold an ISA investment with the Woolwich in 1999. They were so helpful keeping me constantly updated and guiding me through the whole process.
A little bit sceptical at first but thought “ nothing to loose “ so I filled in the form & the follow up phone call. From start to finish the whole process was taken care of , regular updates & two phone calls , nothing intrusive & no pressure at all . To be honest I didn’t think , after all the time gone by , that the process would produce a positive result but it did & I am delighted . Well worth it. Thank you.
Pleasant, courteous and efficient service throughout. No detail was overlooked and we got back £1600 from Lloyds Bank
We

We were each sold a Stocks and Shares ISA from Halifax which Goodwin Barrett proved we were miss sold . When we read the advert we thought it was worth a try.
Thank you very much for obtaining substantial compensation
Very satisfied with the prompt efficient service, and would recommend .
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 533 reviews