GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
After years of using WDSync to WDMycloud backing up multiple different folders locally to different folders on the local cloud I'm now told this is the successor I have to use. Only it isn't because I can't backup disparate folders locally to disparate folders on the cloud, they have to be under the same file structure, which is not what I want. e.g. my folders locally to my folders on my NAS, and my music locally to public music on the NAS, can't do it!
After several years of satisfied service, the program suddenly stopped working and said I needed to log in to activate my license. After repeated emails to support I finally got a reply to log in, my account was active. I could not log in and after more emails to support I think I will have to give up on this program and purchase another syncing program or use FreeFileSync which seems to work faster anyway. (by Ken Foster)
I have been using GoodSync for years and I don'n know of any better and faster software in this subject area.
This is exactly what I needed!!!
it works very badly, after I bought the license, I do not recommend, steal it from the net!
good service
Sincronización update y API:3
Good Syncs come to those who wait. Slowly uploading to google drive, but brilliantly. :)
Worst backup software. It is very confusing. It deleted my folder on disk and made my situation horrible condition.
Bought license on 10.18.2016. Installed on only one PC. Now I change hard disk and the activation license is refused. This licence was never, never communicated to anyone else and never, never installed on another PC.
File sync made ease, just set and forget. Now all my directories are on both disks without worries
After a couple of days of testing, I bought the sword and I'm happy with the smallest mistakes! One problem is that the latest version does not work on the web either on Nextcloud or Owncloud server! But without a doubt this is the best software on the market that is currently available in Word!
NOT Fair free download! Because no warning text TRIAL 30 DAY!!!!
GoodSync is an excellent software and I have been using it for many years A couple of years ago I got GoodSync for Synology, and it was free. I installed it and it was running perfectly for cloud backup from a PC and my NAS Since the last GoodSync up on my PC I have been told that I had to updgrade my GoodSync on NAS as well. I discovered too late that I had to pay for it. Unfair, but no problem, GS is good enough. I purchased it. But now to enter the code, I need to be an expert issuing command line on my NAS !!! and with absolutely NO assistance. This is quite incredible and unacceptable !!!!!!
Hi Jean-Pierre - We definitely want to help! We have sent the steps via a private message. Additionally, we will be adding them to our Help Center. Moving forward, should you require additional assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
We bought 3 licenses (perpetual license GoodSync for Business) in early 2017. On June 30, 2018 (1 year and 2 months later), the company GoodSych informs us that our licenses will be deactivated by writing to us: '' This decision / change was handed down from corporate and is completely out of my hands '' We paid $ 1600 !!
Hi there- thank you for reaching out. We have looked into the matter, and according to our system, you did not purchase Annual Maintenance. Per our license agreement, "The validity of GoodSync Enterprise Workstation or Server license is subject to timely payment of annual Maintenance Fee that currently stands at 20% of the purchase price, but can be changed by Siber without notice, or negotiated with Customer. If Customer ceases Annual Maintenance Fee payments, then his GoodSync Enterprise Workstation or Server license shall be revoked. The license will be restored upon resumption of Annual Maintenance payments." Should you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our GoodSync for Business team here: https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main
synching is good. I think it's the best synch software for Mac. Support is good and quite responsive on questions. visualization of folders and files is good
I have been using Goodsync for two or three years now. It makes life so much easier when one can set up regularly backed up files so that two clicks can initiate a back up and yet one can retain a variety of options for unusual circumstances. On one of my computers it is very easy to set up back ups on any combination of devices on my network whilst on another it cannot now see other computers on the network (It did immediately after activation). which is annoying. However I have used GoodSync support in the past and resolved issues so I will deal with this issue when I get the time. I still need to work out quite what GoodSync explorer does (will it allow me to upload and download files from my website?) and a place on the website that takes a new user through all the options with examples would be helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback. When time allows, please contact our support team so they may assist with the technical issues you've been experiencing. They can also address any questions you may have regarding GoodSync Explorer. Thanks again! https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en
Nearly wiped out my laptop
We're really sorry to hear about your laptop, Russel! Such an incident should in no way be connected to GoodSync. If you haven't already, please submit a ticket to our technical support team so they may investigate ASAP. Thank you. https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en
I use good sync to keep my desk top and lap top synchronised. I have used it for years and it has always proven a reliable work horse.
easy to use software. Safe and secure. Great product!
GoodSync Software is rated 4.23 based on 371 reviews