Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

customer service
"Great customer service"
"Good communications and good service - I had a problem and they resolved it quickly - good customer service"
"Bought a few things, were spot on, delivered quick and packaged perfectly.. deffo recommend!!"
"awesome purchase"
"i am so happy"
"excellent independent store with a great range of products"
"They have a wide range of excellent products with a very good postage service i would highly recommend this company"
"5 stars and rockin red All Stars already!"
"Amazing service as always and nice to see the amount of plastic being reduced. Maybe instead of the plastic bubble wrap type stuff, it could be recycled newspaper packing? Can't fault anything about them. Always good vibes."
"Fast and easily traceable delivery, will definitely order from here again!"
"probably the best independent in the UK."
"Good dispatch and delivery times. Have shopped with Goodhood a few times and never had any problems. Would recommend to anyone who's after the latest street wear or sneakers!"
"I ordered my shoes on July 4th and they didn't ship until 5 days later so I didn't get my package when I needed it. When I reached out to the company they didn't respond until almost two days later, and offered no help, which is understandable considering the package was already being transported, but no refund on my shipping or any sort of compensation. The box it came in was trashed and so was the shoe box. Shoes are great though."
"Perfect service as usual."
"My favorite store in London. Online could go more quickly/have a better looking package to match the aesthetic of the store. Otherwise 5stars"
"My partner lived his jumper! I was impressed with delivery, and the communication theoughout delivery! Would definitely order from GoodHood again :)"
"Superb Service Perfect Price Exeptional item Zero Hassle and Information And Loved my first buy Definitely be back very soon"
"What can I say about the Goodhood store, they are amazing. My experience with them was excellent and would recommend them to everyone. I was able to find a pair of trainers that I couldn’t find anywhere else in my size. Delivery was very quick, the product arrived quicker than other high street stores I had ordered from before. The product was excellent and I was extremely happy with what I had purchased. While purchasing the item I noticed they had a extra discount code which I forgot to add. I emailed the Goodhood store and they refunded me the amount the discount code would have given me. All in all I have had a great experience buying from the Goodhood store and will definitely be buying from them again."
"Fantastic price and service. Recommended!"
"Great shop with lovely products. I really like the way items are packaged and I also think the company charges a reasonable price for postage at £3"
Goodhood is rated 4.66 based on 1,254 reviews