Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

How would you rate Goodhood?

Oliver T

Amazing! Good gift wrap too
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, excellent communication, perfect product!
Jack B
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast, very well presented and great selection of products.
Sally S
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - item arrived the next day.
Verified Buyer

I love my new Vans, I didn't find this colour anywhere else. Well packed and quick delivered. Very happy
Jay J
Verified Buyer

Ordered a tote bag and arrived with a rip, which to be fair was quite unnoticeable but Goodhood (Andy in particular) were more that happy to get a replacement out straight away. Some of the best customer service I've had in a long time! Hats off to you Goodhood!
Celia D
Verified Buyer

Good clear www. Excellent communication about the delivery. Loved everything I ordered.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, well packaged and love my new jono smart tea cups!

Really fast delivery
Ed W

Great website, lovely clothes
Arjun S
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and great customer service
Elizabeth S
Verified Buyer

Lightening fast dispatch and great product. Never disappoints.
Verified Buyer

The Coat in which I bought (Wacko Maria leopard coat) was ordered quickly with nice packaging to go with it, the overall product quality was ok, yet much thinner than I thought, I felt as if I was just paying for "made in Japan" and its shipping to the UK. yet the coat got me online in Vogue so it cool.
Ariel S
Verified Buyer

I did not receive my package, it went missing
Verified Buyer

One item in the parcel was not what I ordered. The way the shop handled this error did not meet my expectations. As a result, the shop made profits, but I lost money and time, and I disagree that this is an acceptable outcome of an error made by the shop. The shop is clearly not interested in having me as a returning customer, which is why I rate it "very poor".
Hi Dmitry,

Please appreciate that mistakes, however rare, occasionally happen (we are humans) and we will always make amends, as quickly as possible.

In the instance, such amends were hoped to have been made by reimbursing you for your shipping and ensuring that you didn’t pay the difference in the scents that you received. Additionally, we felt that we were fair in offering to exchange your incorrect item at our expense, but you had earlier made it clear that you wouldn’t return the incorrect product and wanted the correct one for free. Unfortunately, while we appreciate that we’d caused you some inconvenience, we felt that on balance we were offering a fair solution.

Let me reassure you though that we value all of our customer’s feedback and we do apologise the incorrect item was dispatched. Please feel free to pick up our emails at any point.

Kindest Regards,

Goodhood.
Verified Buyer

Inspiring products and top-notch customer service.

great service