Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

andrew@goodhood.co.uk

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy
Everything’s great. Just the plastic toy wrap the shoes in is unnecessary and just goes in the bin. Just use tissue paper (like DSM) or something less harmful to the environment please
Good choice of products easy to find and delivered in good time.
good service but security tags were still on
Your products are really fantastic quality wise and in design. The only reason I give a 4 star is because i’ve bought in person (where items are delicately packed up and neatly presented in lovely packaging) which was slightly better than buying online (where the items arrived with small dark hairs, slightly creased and smudges - that were all instantly removable so not a problem but still didn’t feel up to standard). Overall really fantastic, just slight more care in delivery would be nice but perhaps it was more noticable since my products were white - who knows. Definitely will be buying again certainly as this is a very attentively run and quality store.
I have always manage get highly soughted shoes from goodhood ans receieved delivery next day. the only thing i would say is that you announced to release off white nike converse chuck at midnight but you didnt release when you promised and I was awake for 2 hrs waiting and then you suddenly released the product at 6 am that was a bit naughty of you. (I really was loooking forward to try and purchase nike off white converse chucks but was disappointed )
Product and online staff were excellent the only thing that let you down is the charge for return delivery which would mean a incorrect size would cost £12 with delevery and return .
Many thanks
Great store with an interesting range of products. Using DPD as delivery agents is the only thing preventing a 'Very Good'. They are not sufficiently reliable/honest re deliveries for a store and product range of this quality.
Prompt and efficient delivery and well communicated.
One shoe of my pair was slightly crushed and the in-shoe packaging didn’t match on both which made me wonder if it was
a returned pair which I had bought.
Not enough to complain or refund about so overall quite happy but thought I would mention as I was asked for a review...
Great stock, great sale, had to wait 5 days for my order to be shipped but didn’t mind so much when the item was a bargain!
I already sent it because it was very small. I asked that they send me the size 6 and so far I have not received anything
As expected always high quality products and good customer communications.
Quick and easy delivery and process
Shipping went very smoothly
Very good delivery alternatives and service. Unfortunately the item I bought was very small in Size. I’m normally a size M and bought L to be on safe side,
Package was well packed and shipping was quite fast!
These trainers were a present for my boyfriend and he loved them! Only thing I would say is.. after spending 210£, I would’ve thought delivery would be free.
Actually, I was shocked to see that your return period is only 7 days. I bought a tee-shirt for my daughter, she tried it on, wasn't sure. I said - don't worry, you have 2 weeks to think about it.... And then she decided it was in the end too long on her, and I went to parcel it up and send it back, and I discovered - like really those unhelpful, customer-uncentred, usually expensive businesses - your return period was A MEAN 7 DAYS. In my life - 2 kids - 2 jobs - falling down house - nothing gets organised in 7 days. So now I guess we are stuck with a £40 tee-shirt that is too big. Sad face....
Speedy delivery
Good product that was out of stock elsewhere
Very happy customer
Good material and design. The shipping was perfectly on time and with a good grade of information on the delivery process.
The only pity was that it was not possible to write a message in the parcel since it was a gift pack.
I love the wallet so much with beautiful packaging that you provided. I also appreciated the thanks you card with invoice. That's great
Goodhood is rated 4.61 based on 1,420 reviews