Goodhood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goodhood
Read Goodhood Reviews

+44 (0)207 729 3600

benphillips@goodhood.co.uk

Online ordering service is a joke. They think it’s ok to take payment from my account but provide zero updates by email etc on the status of my order or shipping details. Absolute joke of an excuse for customer service, ignoring emails and don’t even bother phoning as no one EVER picks the phone up.

By far the worst online ordering experience I’ve encountered
Hi Dom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We cannot see an order or any emails from you, associated with the email address you have left this review with.

Please could you email help@goodhood.co.uk, with the subject line : "DG Help Required"

We will look into your issue right away. Please forgive the longer than typical phone queues during the festive period.

Goodhood
Incorrect item received and no response from customer service regarding refund
Returned over a week ago, still waiting on the refund to go through on this and other items.
STILL waiting for a reply to the several emails I've sent. It's been 6 days since I placed my order. No shipment information provided. They deleted my Instagram comment asking why no one had replied. Never again!!!!!!!!!
Sent out incorrect shoes and after numerous emails I still face not got the correct ones - look like Santa won’t be delivering someone’s shoes this year!!!!!
Very disappointed with customer service as still no idea whether they are sending out replacements a week later
Order never arrived. They are not picking up the phone or responding to emails after 3 weeks of trying. Got through on the phone ONCE after trying about 30 times, and the person hung up on me straight away. Very disappointing. I just want a refund or credit note. I now am £200 out of pocket and do not have what I ordered. Terrible customer service.
Not shipped order even after 5 DAYS! Not answering phone even after 15 tries calling during work hours.
I phoned several times with no answer from the customer service and I have emailed with no reply. My order requires another 4 x 10 inch plates and I expressed this in my email but to date I have had no reply despite my email being for a further order.
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order and clearly some confusion, on our part, about the issue that has meant it's not been resolved.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
I would never buy from this store again or recommend them. Expensive items arrived damaged - due to poor packaging. They took 6 days to respond to a simple email about the case. Once the damaged goods were returned they took 4 days to respond with polite excuses as to why my full refund had not yet been processed or any earlier correspondence given. Terrible service from start to finish (and 3 weeks on since placing the order and still the matter is not yet resolved).
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're really sorry to hear that there has been an issue that we’ve not been able to resolve with appropriate speed and diligence.

A member of the management team will reach out to you momentarily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
You guys don’t provide return shipping labels
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your feedback.

In an effort to reduce the amount of necessary packaging, we provide a small receipt holder which denotes an online return process.

Please register your return here: https://goodhoodstore.com/returns

Goodhood
I have returned my order but haven’t heard back yet?
Hi there,

Thanks for your note.

We'll be in touch imminently, as your return will be processed within the next 24 hours.

Please note for future returns that we advise that your return can take up to 72 hours to be processed after receipt.

Goodhood
send out items with tags removed and another customers receipt, a very defensive customer service dept who would make good politicians I asked three times why I got someone else receipt and not my own and never got the question answered once, whilst telling me dispatch are diligent and check all orders, well out of four items two were not as new not checked and put the wrong receipt in the box , I wouldn't call that diligent. Goodhood I now vote with my feet bye bye.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've looked into your order and the conversations that followed with our customer service team. They admitted fault for including the wrong anonymised receipt, and we would be happy to send yours to you via pdf. It is also available via your customer account.

With regards to the shoes, we understand some of the spare laces enclosed in the plastic bag, did not come attached to the shoes you ordered. It's possible that another customer had tried the shoes on and the spare laces became detached. We would still consider them to be new, in the event they had been tried on but showed no visible signs of wear.

Apologies though for any inconvenience or frustration caused. Please email us at help@goodhood.co.uk if we can assist further or if you require us to send a pdf of your receipt.

Goodhood
I’ve had this hat 1 week, worn it twice and it’s falling to pieces. I realise this doesn’t reflect on goodhood but really annoyed when I paid over £50 for it. I would really appreciate a response, refund would be even better. Many thanks.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your purchase.

If an item is faulty, we'll be able to offer a refund or replacement. Please contact help@goodhood.co.uk and we'll go from there.

Goodhood
Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit and just a word of caution to anyone buying from the states, it was over $40 for return shipping as goodhood would not provide a return label after many requests.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately we don't offer a free returns service at this time.

Apologies for any misunderstanding in that regard.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're sorry that you did not find this information on our returns policy more readily available before making your purchase.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Goodhood
7 days to return after purchase is the worst thing ever, having to sell them to get the funds for a different size
Hi Tommy,

Thanks for ordering from The Goodhood Store.

On this occasion, I think there has been a misunderstanding. Your purchase is still eligible for a refund, as the 7 day return policy applies to in-store purchases only.

Full details on the online return policies can be found here; https://goodhoodstore.com/deliveries-and-returns

In the meantime, we’ve sent you an email with return instructions to the address you provided when making your order.

Goodhood
I never received my package. I filed a claim for investigation and I have yet to hear back nor have I been refunded.
Hi Jonathan,

We're sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your delivery.

Please email help@goodhood.co.uk and we'll get to work resolving this for you.

Raffles suck guys...
28/6 Ordered and paid for two T-shirts with £7 dely/item.*
*When you enter you cannot put two items in the cart. They cannot collate any sales so it’s £14 delivery on two t-shirts.
1/7 emailed as away because I have had one delivery notification from DPD.. so at this point I was unsure on dely costs.

3/7 chased again. Only one T-shirt had been despatched and there were ‘inventory issues’ that they wereto get back to me with.

4/7 nothing more than we will round charge fir two deliveries.

5/7 they finally admit to having oversold

7/7 chased refunded costs? (not in account yet but proof emailed to me)

All in all a very very poor service

‘It’s sales season and they are busy’ So why issue this campaign?

‘Inventory Issue’
We cannot count

Take the money and little more than that although they kept in (slow) contact and were apologetic...

Always buy independently but guys give me a reason to use you again?

A ten pound credit falls on deaf ears.
Ordered the sweatshirt, slightly high delivery cost compared to other similar independent retailers. Then to be charged even more to return it seems very fortuitous. Won't be ordering with Goodhood again unless they change delivery policy (happy to pay for delivery but then expect free returns, or vice versa - this is generally the norm).
Nocancel bad
Shopping with goodhood is without a doubt one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.
Hi,

Since your initial contact via this review, we’ve discussed on email that your disappointment stems from a misunderstanding regarding whether an item purchased online can be refunded in store immediately. Unfortunately, while we offer a drop-off service, Web Orders are indeed refunded later in our Warehouse.

We want it to be as easy as possible to make a return and your query touches upon some important changes we could make to our processes and capabilities, so thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Goodhood is rated 4.58 based on 1,444 reviews