Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

How would you rate Goodhood?

Lucy T
Verified Buyer

Shipment is rather slow and My shoe box is terribly damaged n broken.
Verified Buyer

Hope that in the future you can double box the shoes when you ship them out in future
Paul M

Excellent service. Gracias.
Verified Buyer

I still want you guys can doubleboxed shipped order??
Verified Buyer

All good with the purchase. The packaging wasn't super great but everything arrived safe.
Verified Buyer

Tried big well known stores in Glasgow could not find shoes my son wanted!!! I was dubious about buying on line. Goods tracked and arrived safely. A very pleased customer
Patrick S
Verified Buyer

By constantly providing me with style inspiration. They sell the nicest garms. Each parcel feels like a present. I could go on, but I'm pretending to work.
Reynald G

Happy Feet, Merci Goodhood
Ana B
Verified Buyer

Very slow delivery considering you also have to pay for the service but happy with the product.
Hi Ana. Sorry to hear about the day delay on delivery of your order. Please feel free to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk and they will happily refund you your shipping cost for the slight inconvenience. Best, Goodhood.
Paula S
Verified Buyer

They were better than I imagined they wood be, I liked the fit and style.
Peter M
Verified Buyer

They were brilliant. Really quick delivery and really helpful. And they have some very interesting and unusual stuff.
Verified Buyer

Had exactly what I wanted, easy to order and great customer service. My order arrived quickly too, with lovely packaging.
Chiachi L
Verified Buyer

The Delivery with DPD was a nightmare. The customer has to pay for the delivery which means Goodhood should use more reliable and accurate courier. My parcel was supposed come in on a Sunday, it didn't show upas all and no further update or information. I've wasted the whole day, and had to calle up the customer service to see what was going on and rescheduled on Monday. On that day, I received the text message said the delivery would come in during 1:37-2:37 in the afternoon. It did' show up at the scheduled time and still no update information. I had to call up customer service again. It turned out the delivery man was 2 hours late without giving an update. DPD is the worst courier ever. I sincerely thinking that Goodhood should reconsider to use them since the customer has been charge the delivery fee..
Hi Chiachi. We are sorry to hear about the slight delay you had with DPD. Let us assure you that this is not the norm and we only ship UK orders via a next working day service. If you would like to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk, they will happily refund your shipping costs for the inconvenience caused. Happy to hear your order arrived safely though. Best, Goodhood.
Gary L
Verified Buyer

Could be dispatched a little quicker, but generally a very good service, fantastic items across the entire product range, and great that you use DPD for your deliveries.
Sam M
Verified Buyer

first delivery was scheduled for monday, didnt come. then changed to tuesday, didnt come. then to wednesday didnt come. then thursday didnt come and finally arrived on friday. not ideal when i ordered items that i needed for the thursday.
overall i would of rated it 0 if possible.
Hi Sam. I do apologise for the delay you encountered with your delivery. I can assure you that we only ship UK orders via a next working day service. If you would like to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk with your details, we will look into refunding your shipping costs. Best, Goodhood.
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service with prompt communication and quick shipping.
Edward L
Verified Buyer

Have been shopping with goodhood since they first opened on coronet street. Always 5 star service and a quality product!
Emily W
Verified Buyer

Shipping reasonably fast, if expensive because it was international. Price on item OK.
Verified Buyer

Great shipping and packaging. Beautiful website
George G
Verified Buyer

Shoes came quickly. perfect condition.
Goodhood is rated 4.68 based on 360 reviews