Goodhood Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

How would you rate Goodhood?

Verified Buyer

Great products. Delivered when promised.
Verified Buyer

Speedy service, great product and an altogether perfect experience
Verified Buyer

Nice packaging. Shipping was a too expensive
Verified Buyer

sleek, sharp and highly stylish in every way , no problems at all - will definately be buying again
Thomas G
Unverified Reviewer

Quick and efficient.
Thomas G
Verified Buyer

The gold CDG wallet is almost out of stock everywhere. I was thrilled to find it on Goodhood's website. Swift delivery. Good delivery options with DPD if you aren't in. All round very happy.

Speedy efficient delivery!

Good, quick service.
Jared G

..........
Verified Buyer

Everything was easy and i got exactly what i wanted, I didn’t have any problems
Verified Buyer

Very quick response via email. Voucher was personalised after sending the requested email with recipient's name. Delivery was very secure. I'm hoping the intended recipient will be pleased with the voucher which is for a birthday coming up at the end of the week. Thank you for your help.
Carmen O
Verified Buyer

I love my Ganni bodysuit, everything arrived fast :)
Yadi L
Verified Buyer

It contains my preferred brands and delivers the stuff quickly.
David G
Verified Buyer

Good product, delivery is a little expensive but quick.
Richard B

Hello dear team of GH,

The LVC shirt is perfect and I really love your kind of package.

Wish you all the best from Slovakia

Richard
Jana S

Fast delivery :)
Guangyu F
Verified Buyer

the customer service was good and professional I like this online store
Alice G
Verified Buyer

The only reason I've given a poor rating is because your gift cards are posted. I can appreciate that you want to have nice gift cards and that's cool. But gift cards are usually only brought as last minute gift ideas (as was my case), and I expected it to be emailed through to me to then. Not receive it in the post a few days later, otherwise I would go and buy a proper gift.
Hi Alice. Thanks for your comments, these have been noted. As standard, we post our Gift Vouchers, with recipients names printed on for personalisation. We do also email Gift Vouchers if requested, but notes have been made to make this clearer in the future. Please get in touch if we can assist further. Kind Regards, Goodhood.
Verified Buyer

One of my items has been sold out, but i am not sure when i can get my refund & the status of my refund.
Hi. We have just contacted the web dispatch department team and they have informed us that your out of stock item was refunded the same day you ordered? Please could you confirm id this is the case this and we will happily assist if not. Our email is webstore@goodhood.co.uk. Kind regards, Goodhood.
Jeanette A
Verified Buyer

This was a present for my son who chose it. It fitted well and he loves it. Ordering was simple and the parcel arrived promptly. It cost £188. I was disappointed to be charged nearly £12 for postage as most items on other sites over £100 are shipped free of charge!
Goodhood is rated 4.65 based on 425 reviews