The Good Butter Company Reviews

9AM

hello@goodbutter.co

The Hub, Archno 28, UnionyardLondon,SE1 0LR

Tell us how The Good Butter Company made you happy

"I tried the black soap and avo cream ! Love it even whilst being outside all day in Harsh weather ! It has kept my face feeling soft and hydrated ! I like the mango cream but if there was a scent of mango in it I would love it even more Almond oil is Amazing! Keeps under my eyes hydrated and makes them feel less dry Overall love the products !"
Are you The Good Butter Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The African Black Soap had my skin feeling SOOOO good, love the company and social impact"
Hi Pamela, Thanks so much!
"I received the lemon oil, Shea butter and African black soap. Loved ALL products. Soap left my skin feeling bright. The lemon oil was amazing, both in terms of the smell (super fresh) and the results on my skin. Really helped tackle my spots and reduced scarring (gradually). Do follow directions for lemon oil and mix it into another lotion or serum as by itself it can leave a harsh tingling sensation on the skin. Shea butter a bit too rich for my face, however super moisurising and perfect for the body. Packaging style and design beautiful, however the packet style could do with re-designing as it makes it a bit annoying to use the products (specifically butter and soap). Otherwise overall very happy customer and really affordable goods 🙌🏽 Thanks Julian!!"
"The products were just so lovely it was unbelievable"
"Great quality products. Looking forward to next month's box!"
"Totally love the avocado butter for my skin and hair. It was my first time trying it and it definitely kept my 4c hair in check in this summer heat when I did a twist out. Can’t wait to try the mango butter next"
"The fact that these products are sustainable makes me feel so much better about purchasing. Such a great idea!"
"I tried the mango butter from The Good Butter Company; it absorbed into my skin very well, didn't leave a greasy build up and made my skin feel soft and moisturized. Would definitely recommend!"
"Loved the products!"
"I’ve bought Shea butter in the past and I noticed in using it I suffered with sensitive skin I often had an allergic reactions so I Used the Shea butter and mango butter from the Good butter company but I wanted something that was priced right and mad ethically so I ordered my box and within days of using the Shea butter and mango butter I’ve noticed I’ve have such an amazing glow since using this. This prouduct is A1 and the Shea butter is by far the best I’ve ever used very fresh just like the one I got when I went aboard to Ghana. It was beautifully packaged and didn’t take long after order to receive. Definitely buying again! Great prouduct would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their skin."
The Good Butter Company is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews