The Good Butter Company Reviews

03AM
3AM

hello@goodbutter.co

The Hub, Archno 28, UnionyardLondon,SE1 0LR

How would you rate The Good Butter Company ?

"The products were just so lovely it was unbelievable"
"Great quality products. Looking forward to next month's box!"
"Totally love the avocado butter for my skin and hair. It was my first time trying it and it definitely kept my 4c hair in check in this summer heat when I did a twist out. Can’t wait to try the mango butter next"
"The fact that these products are sustainable makes me feel so much better about purchasing. Such a great idea!"
"I tried the mango butter from The Good Butter Company; it absorbed into my skin very well, didn't leave a greasy build up and made my skin feel soft and moisturized. Would definitely recommend!"
"Loved the products!"
"I’ve bought Shea butter in the past and I noticed in using it I suffered with sensitive skin I often had an allergic reactions so I Used the Shea butter and mango butter from the Good butter company but I wanted something that was priced right and mad ethically so I ordered my box and within days of using the Shea butter and mango butter I’ve noticed I’ve have such an amazing glow since using this. This prouduct is A1 and the Shea butter is by far the best I’ve ever used very fresh just like the one I got when I went aboard to Ghana. It was beautifully packaged and didn’t take long after order to receive. Definitely buying again! Great prouduct would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their skin."
The Good Butter Company is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!