Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Service ordering great πŸ‘πŸ» have tried several products and recorded them.Would recommended highly.Keep the good service going. Ruth Nelson
We're so glad that we have been able to help you when you needed us, and are humbled by you recommendation to other readers. The last year has been difficult for us all and we have tried to maintain our service level despite reduced product availability and disruptions in delivery services so it's really great to know that we have met your requirements of us. Thank you.
Seamless buying experience - great range of health products quick delivery.
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Ray, I hate doing reviews. Never know what to say or how to say it? This is the best I can think of: The Good Life Letter is interesting, informative, entertaining and useful.
We think you've done a fantastic job of reviewing the Good Life Letter. Ray is a true realist and will be delighted that you have taken the time to give him some feedback... and such lovely and supportive comments too. Thank you!
I enjoy receiving the letters, they are very informative and lots of really good products.
Many thanks for such great feedback, it really helps to know that our readers enjoy Ray's letters and find the products he discovers to be of use.
The service is good and the product I bought I am still using so cannot say how well it is performing as has been taking for a short time.
Many thanks for the feedback thus far into your experience with the natural remedy you bought, we really appreciate it.
Did what it says helps my sleep
Thank you for sharing your experiences, we really appreciate it.
For many years I have been reading the Good Life Letter regularly and have learned much about how to stay healthy, and, in particular, avoid taking any unnecessary antibiotics. As a result my poor, overworked GP rarely has to see me. The products and books which are promoted by the Good Life Letter are excellent. The ordering process is simple and the service is very good. Many of my friends now read the Good Life Letter.
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review of the Good Life Letter. Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy his newsletters and we are so glad that we have been able to help you when you needed us. We are grateful for you sharing your experiences with friends and also through this wonderful five star review - thank you once again.
I haven’t had any problems when ordering, delivery time is great.
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate the five star review.
Love it.nice to keep up to date on heath .
Many thanks for taking the time to review the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate your kind support.
The Good life letter provides information in a friendly, entertaining style. There are occasional offers, which the consumer may not have been aware of previously which address common problems or ailments. I would like to see additional information regarding the need to consult with your GP when those offers are provided, as some of us already take medications. I have not consulted my GP about my latest purchase, in the same way that I would not consult my GP when making changes to my diet.
Many thanks for the feedback and the review of the Good Life Letter. Ray isn't a doctor so he always suggests that people consult with their doctors just to check that the natural supplment he is discussing is right for them. We really appreciate you taking the time to write and hope that you continue to enjoy the newsletters.
I enjoy reading the Good Life Letter, I do not agree with everything said but I am largely in agreement with the idea of alternative therapies and have tried some with success.
Many thanks for your feedback. We're really glad that you enjoy the Good Life Letter and we are absolutely sure that very few people agree with everything Ray writes about... but that's what makes the newsletters interesting!
Did order the Mache Tea which arrived as promised and very promptly. Results still to be seen.
We hope you are enjoying your Matcha Tea which we think has a delightful fresh taste, but we would welcome your thoughts too. Many thanks for the review.
Best customer services, extremely helpful & great products, thank you Delivery slow but not necessarily your fault based on where I live.
Thank you so much. Justin works in our warehouse and deals with all customer contact and he will be delighted to know that he has been able to help you when you needed him. We are at the mercy of the postal services when it comes to delivery and the recent issues around COVID have caused a few issues at times. Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your kind and supportive review.
Absolutely love and look forward to the Good Life Letter. Ray is full of wisdom, humour and information about everything concerned with health and quality of life. He explains the constituents of products and why something is beneficial with as much information as possible and I feel he is very honest about his findings and recommendations.
What a fantastic review, we are so grateful for your kind words of support. You are absolutely right that Ray has very high standards when it comes to research and offering information to the Good Life Letter readers. He began the service in 2005 as he couldn't find a reliable and easy to understand source of information about natural remedies... so being the type of chap he is he started his own! Once again many thanks for the feedback, it's great to know that you enjoy the newsletter.
I always rely on Ray's recommendations and it's obvious he's done his research beforehand. Not only that he will reply personally to questions. It's sometimes disappointing that I'm unable to purchase something that sounds good as that particular vitamin/supplement contains gelatine. Overall good items available and fascinating newsletters tinged with some humour in his unique style!
Many thanks for your feedback and review. In all cases we try to source the highest quality supplements that we can in a form that all of our readers can utilise... sometimes though we have to make compromises, and that is something that Ray doesn't do lightly. We continue to try to improve our offering. Thank you so much for the five star review we really appreciate it.
Website easy to navigate. Items purchased were delivered in good time.
Many thanks for the feedback, we're glad that you have found the website easy to use and hope to be able to help you again in the near future. We really appreciate the five star review.
Great service, product as described.
Many thnaks for your kind five star review, we really appreciate your feedback.
Excellent service thank you
Many thanks for your kind five star review, we really appreciate it.
Hi good life πŸ‘ yes your shop service and refunding have been excellent BUT sorry to say that answering queries on many questions I have tried but in vain NEVER have I ever had a reply to anything I have asked πŸ™ . I did ask twice after I trialed PHYSIO CBD oil with not effect on any of my numerous pains or even a long shot for my enlarged prostate πŸ™ . But few weeks later you were selling some different CBD oil πŸ€ͺ well I wanted to know the difference but no reply 😑 . Also the price goes up considerably to have in a stronger form but you see who ever said that money doesn’t buy health is very wrong indeed 🀣 . I’m only a ordinary pensioner and frankly funds would not reach the heights one product let alone so many of the excellent ones you offer us πŸ™ . But Rays humour and very interesting research on latest products is a must read so thank him for that please but I would need to be a very wealthy man indeed to be able to use these products on a regular process πŸ€” . But yes again love his letters . Thanking you Mr N Robins
We are so sorry if the communications have broken down, we do try to answer any questions asked within 24 hours so we're concerned about why we haven't seen your requests. Please call us on 01926 298221 (Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00) or email justin.callaghan@oxonpress.co.uk and we will give you all the information that you need. The change in CBD oil was because we constantly look for the very best products we can find, and in this case we found a raw, whole spectrum CBD oil which offers many benefits over the previous product used... and it is cheaper too! Once again our apologies for the issues over communication.
A most interesting collection of information and tips which are always worth a read and acting upon where possible
Thank you for your kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it and are glad that you enjoy the Good Life letter.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,318 reviews